Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Brennnans spokesperson’s statement ran through Politico before being released.

Absolutely irrelevant.

But thanks for trying to depress the crowd.......as usual.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
BP-B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by kroo88
Brennnans spokesperson’s statement ran through Politico before being released.

Absolutely irrelevant.

But thanks for trying to depress the crowd.......as usual.

I think you have got a bead on deep state stevie.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Stevie Wonder can duit.

Naw, I can’t do “it”, but The President of the United States can do “it”.

So tell me, if you were President today, right now, what would you do to make sure Justice was served and these traitors were prosecuted and punished.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just because Brennan's rep said it was so, doesn't make it so, and, who is to say that he doesn't become a target when other evidence shows up. I wouldn't believe a thing that idiot said.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The bigwigs are shrouded in the armor of not knowing the dirty details. Barr did say the DOJ would move down the levels to the operators. We shall see, until then I'm still hoping.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102

Barr is not out to catch anyone from the Obama Administration in a process crime, his job is to just make this all go away.

This^^^^^^

And that's exactly what is happening............nothing at all.

MM

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

Barr is not out to catch anyone from the Obama Administration in a process crime, his job is to just make this all go away.

This^^^^^^

And that's exactly what is happening............nothing at all.

MM

Sadly have to agree....

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Brennan is a career weasel and this method of delivery and this message are pure weasel schit. just sayin.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Muffin

Ahh, if only that were true and Barr was this knight in shinning armor riding in on his Clydesdale bringing justice back to Justice, but we all know he is not, he is the Corruption Monitor.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Even though Brennan's spox hole says he is not a target for prosecution, does not mean that he will not be in the future pending any further additional incriminating evidence that comes to light..... Here's why...As part of any criminal investigation, Durham needs to "collaborate" what Brennan told him by interviewing others, reviewing docs, timelines and transcripts etc. Durham is looking for discrepancies as any criminal investigator would. Later, somebody might implicate Brennan. Durham is looking for enough evidence of criminal wrong doing that can be SUCCESSFULLY prosecuted.

Durham to my knowledge or unless I am just not caught up with whom he has interviewed thus far, has not yet interviewed Comey, Peter Struck Stroke, Lisa Page, Glen Simpson of Fusion GPS, McCabe, Christopher Steele, the 2 FBI agents sent by Comey to the White House to set up Flynn and maybe others. Durham knows there was criminal wrongdoing. Otherwise he would not have changed his investigation into a criminal one early last year. The pieces to this huge puzzle are very extensive.

Imo, if more time is needed to thoroughly investigate in order to insure successful prosecutions of the attempted coup players then so be it.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by stevelyn
The only justice we are going to see is what we take ourselves.
Agreed - and I think that's rapidly approaching..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pappy348
They also told General Flynn he didn't need a lawyer.

If they catch him in a lie, or even an "honest" mis-remembering, they'll have him by the short and curlies. That's just how they work. Still, I'd be very surprised if the old rascal left himself open to getting caught; being sneaky is his profession after all. Still, it's possible they were so confident that the Fat Bitch would win that they got sloppy here and there.

I'm still waiting for the FISA judges that were mislead to do something, but apparently they don't mind a little perjury as long as it's for a good cause.

Not exactly.

There are two different “they” here.

“They” that interviewed Flynn, was the FBI and “they” were part of the coup to remove a Trump from office. In the Flynn case “they” lied and set him up. “They” told Flynn that he did not need a lawyer as it was just a friendly conversation. Flynn was intensionally blindsided as Comey testified to.

“They” in the Brennan interview are the DOJ and supposedly conducting and investigation. Brennan was not blindsided, Brennan had opportunity to bring council, and Barr is not out to catch anyone from the Obama Administration in a process crime, his job is to just make this all go away.

Different investigators, but the same rules apply. If he lies, or even makes an "honest" mis-statement of the facts as he recalls them, they can still ruin his life, jail or not. Don't know enough about his history to know how much heat he can take. As much as I hate those tactics, I'd enjoy seeing the old bastard twist in the wind a bit.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Even though Brennan's spox hole says he is not a target for prosecution, does not mean that he will not be in the future pending any further additional incriminating evidence that comes to light..... Here's why...As part of any criminal investigation, Durham needs to "collaborate" what Brennan told him by interviewing others, reviewing docs, timelines and transcripts etc. Durham is looking for discrepancies as any criminal investigator would. Later, somebody might implicate Brennan. Durham is looking for enough evidence of criminal wrong doing that can be SUCCESSFULLY prosecuted.

Durham to my knowledge or unless I am just not caught up with whom he has interviewed thus far, has not yet interviewed Comey, Peter Struck Stroke, Lisa Page, Glen Simpson of Fusion GPS, McCabe, Christopher Steele, the 2 FBI agents sent by Comey to the White House to set up Flynn and maybe others. Durham knows there was criminal wrongdoing. Otherwise he would not have changed his investigation into a criminal one early last year. The pieces to this huge puzzle are very extensive.

Imo, if more time is needed to thoroughly investigate in order to insure successful prosecutions of the attempted coup players then so be it.

Bingo!

That's a point many here seem to miss in their rush to the rope. Long-term, what's needed is justice, not more of what's been going on previously, which was the massive abuse of power by Statist thugs.

What fresh Hell is this?
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
At this point any indictments are going to be played up as purely political by the lyin press and scumbag dem politicians in an attempt to make the President appear as a vengeful dictator. This could very well hurt President Trumps re election chances as the lies may be believed by swing voters. As much as I would love to see the traitors punished, i believe the time for indictments has passed for now. Now if and hopefully when DJT is re-elected then the window swings wide open again!!

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Brennan is not off the hook. There is a reason he has no quotes in statements made about his post Durham interview and used a spokesman.

Also, since when does a Barr investigation leak info about the Clinesmith plea information? They dont spill the beans.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/24/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

Bingo!

That's a point many here seem to miss in their rush to the rope. Long-term, what's needed is justice, not more of what's been going on previously, which was the massive abuse of power by Statist thugs.

Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case. Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before bringing charges. There are obvious considerations, like the strength of the evidence, especially regarding intent. Responsible decisions also consider the context of a person’s actions, and how similar situations have been handled in the past.

I know there will be intense public debate in the wake of this recommendation, as there was throughout this investigation. What I can assure the American people is that this investigation was done competently, honestly, and independently. No outside influence of any kind was brought to bear.

FBI Director Comey
AG William Barr

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
685 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12308300, 58 invisible), 3,141 guests, and 1,279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,742
Posts18,401,219
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.