Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by TBREW401
I watched a show on the innerweb, about the Great Reset-- that shyt is scary

These are the people with real money and power, behind the scenes, implementing their plan.

If you watched Tucker's segment analyzing their strategy to destroy the middle class because of its independence, it is even more obvious who THE ENEMY is.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by local_dirt
I watched a show on the innerweb, about the Great Reset-- that shyt is scary

These are the people with real money and power, behind the scenes, implementing their plan.

If you watched Tucker's segment analyzing their strategy to destroy the middle class because of its independence, it is even more obvious who THE ENEMY is.

Yes indeed.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by marktheshark
This is the new normal

As much as I absolutely hate that phrase, I believe you are right! What many of us around here are seeing now is that many businesses are using the virus as an excuse to diminish customer service by things such as reduced hours, staffing, services offered etc. I believe they wont go back to the "old ways" as people will be used to the "new normal" Some examples are the limited hours at Walmart and many other retailers, drive thru only at banks, fast food joints etc, etc. Think how much Walmarts profits have soared since Corona being they were in many places the only "department store" allowed to be open. Add to this the expenses that were basically eliminated by not needing a whole overnight shift since they close at 830 or whatever. Sure they will figure that people are used to the new hours by now, and will have little incentive to reopen 24hrs.
And people think there are jobs out there for all the unemployed. Bullshyt ! Most of the businesses here are running at 1/3 - 1/2 capacity and/or at reduced days/hours. They don't need as many employees to run at greatly reduced hours/capacity.

Everybody I know in the construction industry is looking for help. These are good paying jobs.
Who gives a fuuck what you know ? Certainly not everybody is qualified/trained/physically able to work in construction or wants to and Tenn. ain't everywhere. Dumbass.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
This is the new normal

As much as I absolutely hate that phrase, I believe you are right! What many of us around here are seeing now is that many businesses are using the virus as an excuse to diminish customer service by things such as reduced hours, staffing, services offered etc. I believe they wont go back to the "old ways" as people will be used to the "new normal" Some examples are the limited hours at Walmart and many other retailers, drive thru only at banks, fast food joints etc, etc. Think how much Walmarts profits have soared since Corona being they were in many places the only "department store" allowed to be open. Add to this the expenses that were basically eliminated by not needing a whole overnight shift since they close at 830 or whatever. Sure they will figure that people are used to the new hours by now, and will have little incentive to reopen 24hrs.
And people think there are jobs out there for all the unemployed. Bullshyt ! Most of the businesses here are running at 1/3 - 1/2 capacity and/or at reduced days/hours. They don't need as many employees to run at greatly reduced hours/capacity.

Everybody I know in the construction industry is looking for help. These are good paying jobs.
Who gives a fuuck what you know ? Certainly not everybody is qualified/trained/physically able to work in construction or wants to and Tenn. ain't everywhere. Dumbass.

That was quite rude.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by CashisKing
This is the new normal

That was quite rude.
You have no room to talk about rude dickhead.

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
This is the new normal

That was quite rude.

I suspect you would have very little courage to say that to most of us F2F.

Very little...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Normal?

No such thing anymore.

And the various gov't's are determined to keep it that way....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
This is the new normal

That was quite rude.

Very little...
You don't know me at all. Mouth.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

That was quite rude.

Very little...
You don't know me at all. Mouth.

You are both vacuous and unprepossessing...

A rare combination Indeed.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
I'll sadly have to agree, I don't think we shall see things as they were.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B3

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

119 members (6mmCreedmoor, 1_deuce, 257wthbylover, 300_savage, 5sdad, 16 invisible), 1,651 guests, and 948 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,511
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.