Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
C
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Anybody with an ounce of common sense knows that the riots are meant to damage Trump. But what if, some really smart guy somewhere figured out that the riots and looting would really do more damage to the democrats than to Trump, and therefore it all has been instigated by Trump supporters somewhere deep in the background. Could this be done knowing the Dems would jump all over it thinking they had a way to get Trump?

GB1

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Martians.....

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
That would be 4D chess.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by cuznguido
Anybody with an ounce of common sense knows that the riots are meant to damage Trump. But what if, some really smart guy somewhere figured out that the riots and looting would really do more damage to the democrats than to Trump, and therefore it all has been instigated by Trump supporters somewhere deep in the background. Could this be done knowing the Dems would jump all over it thinking they had a way to get Trump?

I must not have an ounce of common sense, because I don't think the riots are directed at Trump at all. I think they are meant to damage the nation, not Trump. They are meant to dismantle the rule of law and to foment division. I don't see what Trump has to do with that, other than he has largely been sitting on his hands while it happens, even though he has the power to step in and solve it.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I believe this is Soros and friends, pushing commie agenda to topple our country, during a contentious election cycle.

I doubt the establishment Dems are actually behind all this.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
I believe this is Soros and friends, pushing commie agenda to topple our country, during a contentious election cycle.

PREZACTLY!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I believe this is primarily yard apes & wannabe yard apes being yard apes....they've never shown a propensity for being level headed or rational.

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

There are some people that absolutely believe this, and that antifa are really right wing operatives.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
When any country suffers through a communist takeover, all the protesters assume that they'll be in the ruling party and everyone else will be the proletariat. They're usually wrong. They're being used by what will become the ruling party and they'll be relegated to the lower levels as soon as power is established. What kind of ruling party would elevated the idiots who we're seeing in Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, etc? They're a bunch of stooges.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
However they came about, the riots are benefitting Trump. Middle class voters especially women don't like to see riots in the street and businesses burned.
These Dem mayors and governors are letting the rioters run wild, but it will benefit Trump.

HEAR THAT, chickens**t governor of Oregon and mayor of Portland? Your actions will assure the re election of Trump.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

I agree. What we are seeing in America is "regime change", just like what has been done dozens of times across the world over the last 100 years or so. An outside group foments unrest which destabilizes the nation, causing unrest and chaos and economic turmoil, then a "puppet government" is brought in, usually through much violence, death, and suffering.

The CIA has done this dozens of times since its inception. What we are seeing is a play right out of their playbook.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
When any country suffers through a communist takeover, all the protesters assume that they'll be in the ruling party and everyone else will be the proletariat. They're usually wrong.

I’ve asked a few young communists whether they expects to work in the fields or the mines after the revolution. They’ve all said neither, they’ll be a party member.

When they answer “no” to the follow up question of whether they are Jewish, I tell them they have no chance and they should practice their rock hammering.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

Yes, far out.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Establishment Democrats know that International Jewery is behind them, that is one of the things that makes them establishment. And there are several in the party, Pelosi for example, who are just shabbos goyim.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If the riots lead to Trump's reelection, the left will certainly claim it was a false flag operation by the Republicans.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

PREZACTLY!!!

This is about how I see it too. They want to push their communist agenda as hard as they can, if it goes on long enough they think they’ll be able to normalize it.

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 08/27/20.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Shane, the only reason those f u ckweasels are not behind this at the top is they are dumbass employees too stupid to orchestrate it. They are employed by Soros as sure as the top rioters are. Whether they're in the loop or not is debatable, but I'd guess the top Dems know exactly what is going on. Dem=Commie, plain and simple.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It would have to be run by some really deep operatives because the establishment Republicans are some of the biggest pussies the world has ever seen. Think Paul Barnard level of [bleep] and you'll get it.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
It would have to be run by some really deep operatives because the establishment Republicans are some of the biggest pussies the world has ever seen. Think Paul Barnard level of [bleep] and you'll get it.

Yeah, hard to imagine Nancy and Maxine running this show.

Feinstein on the other hand, she seems shady as hell.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The orchestrators of the riots are hoping to get them slaughtered so they can point to Trump as a murdering tyrant.

He's refused to do anything so it's turned into a display of leftism taken to its inevitable chaotic conclusion.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

712 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1234, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 72 invisible), 3,133 guests, and 1,276 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,268
Posts18,467,295
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.