Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by johnw
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
He was not a resident of Kenosha. He resides in Illinois. He traveled to Kenosha looking for trouble and he found it.

I have no trouble with the moment of the shooting and him defending himself. But I'd predict that because he sought trouble by arming himself and going to a known trouble spot, prosecutors will try to imprison him for life. And I'd predict that prison for life is in his future.

He didn't live very far away. Just across the state line, and maybe 30 miles from Kenosha, I believe. If it turns out that he had close family in Kenosha it may make a difference for him. Or maybe not...

He wasn't seeking trouble. His purpose was to be part of the solution rather than the problem, as is evidenced by his recent volunteer work to remove Antifa graffiti from the walls of public buildings. That's just his nature, it seems. Must have been raised right.

Bullshit...

And I'd love to be shown that I'm wrong.

"Chances Will Be Taken"

GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
He was not a resident of Kenosha. He resides in Illinois. He traveled to Kenosha looking for trouble and he found it.

I have no trouble with the moment of the shooting and him defending himself. But I'd predict that because he sought trouble by arming himself and going to a known trouble spot, prosecutors will try to imprison him for life. And I'd predict that prison for life is in his future.

He didn't live very far away. Just across the state line, and maybe 30 miles from Kenosha, I believe. If it turns out that he had close family in Kenosha it may make a difference for him. Or maybe not...

So you cannot help your neighbor? You're a fugking idiot

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

He wasn't seeking trouble. His purpose was to be part of the solution rather than the problem, as is evidenced by his recent volunteer work to remove Antifa graffiti from the walls of public buildings. That's just his nature, it seems. Must have been raised right.

Bullshit...

You're wrong bytch . dont let the door hitya where the Lord split ya

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Spoken like a true Illanoian libtard......

H went looking for trouble? really..... how about he went to protect his community, matters not that he lived next door and happens to be a different state.
No wonder Illinois is such a schithole with residents to stupid to connect the simplest of dots and apply logic and reason......
Do us all a favor and never leave your schithole and pollute other states with your retardation.
So sit your fat ass on your couch and watch the Marxist destroy good people and business's. Not to mention our country..... fuggin coward

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Bullshit...

I have an idea you stupid fuuck, how about you waddle your fat ass down there and protest for the release of the young man!

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Put your seat belt on because you'll be going for a ride.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Volunteering to clean graffiti from public building.

[Linked Image from nypost.com]

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H

How many doing the rioting were from Kenosha? I don't have numbers but most seem to be from somewhere other than Kenosha! Same thing is happening in other towns! Rioters bank rolled and shipped to any place their puppet masters send them! Where were the criminals he shot from?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Heym06

How many doing the rioting were from Kenosha? I don't have numbers but most seem to be from somewhere other than Kenosha! Same thing is happening in other towns! Rioters bank rolled and shipped to any place their puppet masters send them! Where were the criminals he shot from?

Was Grosskreutz authorized to be carrying that Glock 43 he was pointing at Rittenhouser when his arm got shot half off?

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G

Kinda hard not to agree with your statement, he may have been filled with good intentions but getting caught isolated by himself has brought his plan quickly undone.

Sounds like a good kid and hopefully his defense team can get a short term for him.

Laws change, people die and the land remains the same
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Put Johnw on the jury and that poor kid would get life in prison

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He traveled to Kenosha looking for trouble and he found it.

I don't think that's a fair characterization. He went knowing there could be trouble, but by all accounts when he got there, he took measures (running from repeated threats) to try to get away from it. We are [bleep] if we are considered to be "looking for trouble" when we try to prevent destruction of innocent peoples businesses.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gsganzer
I heard today that it was unlawful for a 17yo to possess the weapon he had. If that's the case, I believe he's fighting an uphill battle and put himself in a bad situation that he shouldn't have been in.

That's a misdemeanor.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

I don't think that's a fair characterization. He went knowing there could be trouble, but by all accounts when he got there, he took measures (running from repeated threats) to try to get away from it. We are [bleep] if we are considered to be "looking for trouble" when we try to prevent destruction of innocent peoples businesses.

Wow! I'm impressed. A very reasonable statement.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ginther

Kinda hard not to agree with your statement, he may have been filled with good intentions but getting caught isolated by himself has brought his plan quickly undone.

Sounds like a good kid and hopefully his defense team can get a short term for him.

Does WI law establish that a person loses their right to self defense in the circumstance the kid was in?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I heard today that it was unlawful for a 17yo to possess the weapon he had. If that's the case, I believe he's fighting an uphill battle and put himself in a bad situation that he shouldn't have been in.

Only a pistol in Wi.You have to be 21 to buy one.Of course that does not mean you cannot have one.There are no "Assault Weapons"outlawed in Wi.Thanks to Gov.Scott Walker.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Paul is gettin up to speed.... wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I am a reasonable person who doesn't think it's unreasonable to ask others to qualify why they thought shoot number one was legally justifiable.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Snyper

That's a misdemeanor.

And that only during non-emergencies. During an ongoing emergency, characterized by a state of general lawlessness and destruction, such technicalities are considered suspended.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Volunteering to clean graffiti from public building.

[Linked Image from nypost.com]

WTF!! That's not even his State, let alone his town!! He's obviously there looking for trouble! Book 'im, Dano!

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (10gaugeman, 204guy, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 1eyedmule, 1beaver_shooter, 50 invisible), 2,937 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,594
Posts18,454,365
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.