Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Ardern seems to think that its fair and reasonable that Brenton should be sent to Australia to serve his life sentence and that we Aussie taxpayers foot the bill - really? As I recall, they allowed him to purchase the guns that he used in his massacre, so how is Australia responsible for this?

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
What a [bleep]. So is he.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Australia could send its New Zealand prisoners back to NZ.

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT

Be a big one way deal!

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
If she personally pushed him out of a plane door I might even consider voting for her. Might.

IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by brianmac
If she personally pushed him out of a plane door I might even consider voting for her. Might.

I wouldn't go that far - pushing Brenton out of a plane yes but not voting for Ardern. If she doesn't want NZ to pay for Brenton's life long imprisonment, why not just put a bullet in his head? Or maybe arrange for the aforementioned plane incident?

Well?
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Screw it, you caught him you keep him, and take the rest of your crooks back too.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
Ardern seems to think that its fair and reasonable that Brenton should be sent to Australia to serve his life sentence and that we Aussie taxpayers foot the bill - really? As I recall, they allowed him to purchase the guns that he used in his massacre, so how is Australia responsible for this?

You're responsible because you bred the bastard.

Originally Posted by JSTUART

Screw it, you caught him you keep him, and take the rest of your crooks back too.

There's a fair few Aussies in Kiwi jails too. You can have them back along with Tarrant. Anyway, I don't like Tarrant's chances of living a long and happy life in prison. I would guess that most convicted murderers in the slammer don't condone killing children.

"The 257 Roberts, some people like to call it the “.257 Bob.” I think these people should be hung in trees where crows can peck at them." - David Petzal
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Those who break the law while abroad are usually convicted and punished in that nation. There may be a prisoner exchange agreement between nations, but how often does that happen.....

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by zeissman

No I didn't, and that's kinda racist. We don't deliberately breed people to be killers and then send them out around the world. Him being Australian has nothing to do with it besides he never killed anyone over here. How did NZ allow him to purchase firearms - don't you need to be a citizen? Wouldn't this be accountable to NZ?

Well?
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

There's a fair few Aussies in Kiwi jails too. You can have them back along with Tarrant. Anyway, I don't like Tarrant's chances of living a long and happy life in prison. I would guess that most convicted murderers in the slammer don't condone killing children.

I could not care less what you do with him or the others you have under wraps, would definitely like you to take all your crooked cousins back from here though.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by DBT
Those who break the law while abroad are usually convicted and punished in that nation. There may be a prisoner exchange agreement between nations, but how often does that happen.....

Well we could trial a system where the kiwis get to keep their crooks AND we send all the rest of them back over there as well...what is a few thousand extra expat peds, rapists, murderers, and assorted filth to the kiwis.

That ardern horror would gladly take them in and provide succour.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rockdoc
Originally Posted by DBT

Be a big one way deal!

Apparently the better part of three thousand of them.

Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z

No I didn't, and that's kinda racist. We don't deliberately breed people to be killers and then send them out around the world. Him being Australian has nothing to do with it besides he never killed anyone over here. How did NZ allow him to purchase firearms - don't you need to be a citizen? Wouldn't this be accountable to NZ?

You'd have to ask the NZ Police about the question of Tarrant's vetting and subsequent firearms acquisition. You don't have to be a citizen to hold a licence as far as I know.

"The 257 Roberts, some people like to call it the “.257 Bob.” I think these people should be hung in trees where crows can peck at them." - David Petzal
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

You'd have to ask the NZ Police about the question of Tarrant's vetting and subsequent firearms acquisition. You don't have to be a citizen to hold a licence as far as I know.

To be honest I don't see how the kiwi coppers could have picked up on the lunatic, and I have to say that I am very pleased he didn't do that here.

You should keep him.

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Tongans would enjoy a traditional hungi...

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Australia has been deporting her criminals to NZ for quite a while, despite the fact that virtually all of them have spent their lives in Australia and hold NZ citizenship only on paper. Most of them have never been to NZ.

So yeah, you can have Tarrant back.

"A person that carries a cat home by the tail will receive information that will always be useful to him." Mark Twain
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Eliminate him and all like him.Where there is 100% clear evidence of guilt they should be euthanized (for those that can't accept the truth) with 30 days of decree of guilt.
Worldwide this would save millions of dollars being wasted n scum of the earth.

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
Campfire Member
Campfire Member

I wouldn't go that far - pushing Brenton out of a plane yes but not voting for Ardern. If she doesn't want NZ to pay for Brenton's life long imprisonment, why not just put a bullet in his head? Or maybe arrange for the aforementioned plane incident?

Maybe he's wondering why somebody would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.

They don't make 'em like they used to

Don't tread on me

Nothing runs like a Deere
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Yeah I don't see the point of letting murderers live - they have forfeited any "right" to rehabilitation. Their victims don't get any further chances for anything. On Australia Day here in Brisbane we had a juvenile on drugs in a stolen car kill a young couple (the woman also happened to be pregnant) - they can't release his name because he is a juvenile and they have to protect his identity. I kinda thought he would forgo any special treatment because he killed innocents. We need the death penalty down here.

Well?
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

170 members (41rem, 338reddog, 300jimmy, 2UP, 35, 007FJ, 18 invisible), 1,511 guests, and 895 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,600
Posts18,454,584
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.