Print Thread
Hop To
Page 30 of 34 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
It is horrible.
That a 17 yr old had to shoot a few rioting felons that chased and tried to kill him.

Whoever allowed these riots is to blame

GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by hookeye
It is horrible.
That a 17 yr old had to shoot a few rioting felons that chased and tried to kill him.

Whoever allowed these riots is to blame

Yeah, but that's not how he came across at all when he said it.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
The facts as I see them looking at a half dozen poorly shot videos:

First shooting, the Kid was being pursued by short, bald pedo felon who threw something at him. Pedo felon's injuries are consistent with someone who tried to take a gun away from someone by grabbing the barrel/muzzle first. If someone was chasing me and tried to take my gun away, I'd be in fear of my life if that pedo felon actually got the gun in his own hands. Fear of his own life? Check.

Second shooting, the Kid was in full retreat and fell. He was actually on his back when Hong Kong Fuey tried to do a flying kick to the head followed shortly by skatepunk trying to brain him with a 10 pound board while he was still down. Fear of imminent great bodily harm? Check.

"Paramedic" felon actually had a gun pointed at the Kid while the kid was still down. The Kid reacted remarkably quickly and ended that threat without further shooting the felon who still had access to his gun. If it was premeditated, he would've finished the job. Fear of his own life? Check.

Certainly a charge of murder in the first degree is not tenable, even for the best prosecutor. Something is amiss.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I do see parallels with this and another high profile self defense case. Zimmerman was on his back getting his head bashed into the pavement in fear of great bodily harm or death when he ended the threat. NOT stand your ground, but basic self defense where it's him or me. It doesn't matter what happened prior - both GZ and the Kid were well within their rights and not doing anything illegal. A sane, rational jury/jurist looking at the facts without prejudice, would find him Not Guilty.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
The facts as I see them looking at a half dozen poorly shot videos:

First shooting, the Kid was being pursued by short, bald pedo felon who threw something at him. Pedo felon's injuries are consistent with someone who tried to take a gun away from someone by grabbing the barrel/muzzle first. If someone was chasing me and tried to take my gun away, I'd be in fear of my life if that pedo felon actually got the gun in his own hands. Fear of his own life? Check.

Second shooting, the Kid was in full retreat and fell. He was actually on his back when Hong Kong Fuey tried to do a flying kick to the head followed shortly by skatepunk trying to brain him with a 10 pound board while he was still down. Fear of imminent great bodily harm? Check.

"Paramedic" felon actually had a gun pointed at the Kid while the kid was still down. The Kid reacted remarkably quickly and ended that threat without further shooting the felon who still had access to his gun. If it was premeditated, he would've finished the job. Fear of his own life? Check.

Certainly a charge of murder in the first degree is not tenable, even for the best prosecutor. Something is amiss.

That's about it.

And "paramedic" felon (a) was prohibited by law from having a firearm and (b) tried to murder the Kid with it. Why hasn't he been charged?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Feds have used water cannons in Portland extensively.

No they haven't.

Carpe' Scrotum
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Antifa types in the Kenosha area are getting "vanned" and whining about it on twitter. Some of their "food trucks" got scarfed up by locals working with US Marshals. I'll see if I can find a link.

Found a Twitter page with video of the arrests. One of the Antifa people and it's whining hard about the arrests. Scroll down a ways for the video.

https://twitter.com/Gaohmee

Last edited by dodgefan; 08/27/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And there you have it.

The Kid has some serious badazz Legal Horsepower.

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1299175835589652486

Efforts to secure defense counsel for Kyle Rittenhouse were successful due to efforts of Marina Medvin @MarinaMedvin, Michelle Malkin @michellemalkin & John Pierce @CaliKidJMP.

And because of the efforts of my Followers who light the fires of truth & justice for ALL. Thank you.
8:43 PM · Aug 27, 2020

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Looks like Michelle Malkin is involved in helping him get representation.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

By the time Lin Wood gets finished the prosecutor will be out shooting commies.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The problem, PB, is that you're clearly not authentically curious.

Here he goes again. Estrogen overload. City streets or backwoods law enforcement isn't anywhere near the same as Coast Guard law enforcement from a boat. I know this kid wasn't official LE but he certainly should have the benefit of the doubt. Mr PB is obviously into kinder gentler law enforcement and seems automatically suspicious of any white person involved in a negative experience with a black person. By the way, I'm not against kinder gentler law enforcement when it is possible and the subject is reasonable.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe

By the time Lin Wood gets finished the prosecutor will be out shooting commies.

Best possible outcome is they sue BLM and expose their books/donors/masters and clean them out.

MAGA
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by dodgefan
Antifa types in the Kenosha area are getting "vanned" and whining about it on twitter. Some of their "food trucks" got scarfed up by locals working with US Marshals. I'll see if I can find a link.

Found a Twitter page with video of the arrests. One of the Antifa people and it's whining hard about the arrests. Scroll down a ways for the video.

LOL

That's great.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by irfubar

No pay wall for me either..... just an article about how stupid Wisconsinites are..... I knew that already though

Why must you be so crass?

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar

No pay wall for me either..... just an article about how stupid Wisconsinites are..... I knew that already though

Why must you be so crass?

smile

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I read the probable cause affidavit with the charges. I’ve never read one quite like it. If it had been an investigator’s report to justify NOT filing charges based on apparent self defense, you would have said “okay”. It seems to me that maybe the prosecutor is just going through the motions and the charges will be dropped or greatly reduced once everything blows over.

But then again, what do I know? It just didn’t seem like much of an affidavit. There was enough in the affidavit to create reasonable doubt for a jury and that is rare. Those things usually make it look like the defendant killed JFK and it is only when you dig deeper into the file and the facts to get something to work with.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I read the probable cause affidavit with the charges. I’ve never read one quite like it. If it had been an investigator’s report to justify NOT filing charges based on apparent self defense, you would have said “okay”. It seems to me that maybe the prosecutor is just going through the motions and the charges will be dropped or greatly reduced once everything blows over.

But then again, what do I know? It just didn’t seem like much of an affidavit. There was enough in the affidavit to create reasonable doubt for a jury and that is rare. Those things usually make it look like the defendant killed JFK and it is only when you dig deeper into the file and the facts to get something to work with.

I'm telling you.

This crew is in way over their head.

They have no fugking clue what they're doing.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by dodgefan

LOL

That's great.

I'm beginning to get the impression US Marshals don't mess around after seeing some footage of them in action.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by JoeBob

I'm telling you.

This crew is in way over their head.

They have no fugking clue what they're doing.

I initially had my doubts, but I'm beginning to see things the way you do.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Page 30 of 34 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

370 members (10gaugemag, 260Remguy, 17CalFan, 264mag, 270winchester, 10gaugeman, 32 invisible), 2,501 guests, and 1,199 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,598
Posts18,454,430
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.