24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hopefully you didn't teach them any choice words on your way through the CDA area.

BP-B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Made it home (top pic) safe and sound, 1050 miles. Got her acquainted with mom, and the yard, and a full belly, took a dump and then I made the command decision to let her nap. Out in two minutes snuggled up in the crate just like it was meant to be.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 08/08/20.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by 44mc
that is the perfect picture of the beginning of a happy childhood & puppyhood congrats boomer . i can't tell who is the happiest

Thanks! I thought exactly the same thing, they're both golden!

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Boomer that pic. was a breath fresh air in this world today . i hope they have many happy years together

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by 44mc
Boomer that pic. was a breath fresh air in this world today . i hope they have many happy years together

Oh man thanks!

--- Kid Rock 2022

IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
The girls are in charge now.

--- Kid Rock 2022

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
We've got two, about four years old. They'll eat anything, chew on everything when they're young. A kevlar dog bed lasted 2 days. Underground fence works somewhat, use the stubborn dog collar. Rabbit or cat runs thru the yard forget it. They keep the raccoons out of the trash. I don't consider em guard dogs because they sleep when they're not playing. Get a good collar with your phone number on it. When I have mine out (on the farm) I run bells on their collars so I can find them when they're not trailen. Spent many hours of my days looking for them. They're the clown of the dog world. Used to run coonhounds when I was younger, beagles are my favorite now.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Biggles are cool.....

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Wow, simple Pleasure of walking around with a puppy... And I have finally determined why the heck we have lawns, it's for the dogs!

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
i am glad the girls let you have a turn with the puppy grin

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Wow, simple Pleasure of walking around with a puppy... And I have finally determined why the heck we have lawns, it's for the dogs!

Fake turf is the real deal.

jpb Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This one is two months old and nose to the ground, well when not airborne!

With the grace of dog we'll make it home tomorrow.

hey MtnBoomer!

Post some more pictures of the puppy, preferably with your offspring enjoying it!

Pictures with you and that vicious beast will do, however! laugh

John

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
You should see her laying back for me to work the belly rub magic! Nice having a lil' pooch around.

Things are going well. When we're doing our part the house training is working. The daughter can out play the pup, that's for sure and can outrun the little bugger still.

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Here's some action. First time barking that we've heard, and she's wondering what to think. So far insects in the grass seems to interest her wayyyy too much. Bunny scent makes her very serious but hasn't caught sight of it yet!
She'll whine to get to that pink bed shown above. I got the puppy love pretty bad, along with mom and kid.

Oh, IAMS puppy seems to be doing the trick. Pure bliss.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Glad to see you've been pumping iron to facilitate carrying your new Sig thingy.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
Glad to see you've been pumping iron to facilitate carrying your new Sig thingy.

That's the daughter's work out device smartguy! We tell her she will need to be strong and fast to keep the boys from catching and kissing her! laugh

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Standby for the bunny tracking video! Ohh yah.

Got home this morning at dawn. Pup was outside and I grabbed her up. Went around back and I spotted a bunny. So I held her out facing that way and she saw it take off. I set her on the trail and she got sooo excited. The video is after following about 30 yards, starting to get mixed up... . First she's had hot scent.. Guess she saw Antelope yesterday too and got serious. Love it!

--- Kid Rock 2022

jpb Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Standby for the bunny tracking video! Ohh yah.

Got home this morning at dawn. Pup was outside and I grabbed her up. Went around back and I spotted a bunny. So I held her out facing that way and she saw it take off. I set her on the trail and she got sooo excited. The video is after following about 30 yards, starting to get mixed up... . First she's had hot scent.. Guess she saw Antelope yesterday too and got serious. Love it!

Damn! The sound takes me right back to a pup I had 5 decades ago! :I was a very young pup then too....! grin:

Looks like you got a good pup indeed -- worth the long drive to get her I'm sure!

The bunny community should be shaking in their furry little booties!

Now, I'm going to watch and listen to the video again! smile

John

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Hi John. Part 2

--- Kid Rock 2022

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P

She’s a real Champ, lots of drive when performing the work of the breed.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
669 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12308300, 59 invisible), 3,158 guests, and 1,279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,742
Posts18,401,213
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.