Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
It'll be interesting to see how Kenosha reacts to federal troops.

Portland was obviously a schit show. Those folks want nothing to do with law and order. They'd rather live with kiddyfuggers than cops.

Kenosha was mostly Red in 2016. Despite its proximity to schitholes like Milwaukee and Chicago, it seems to be midwest "Heartland".

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I grew up in Wi and my friends and family there are welcoming a federal presence. It a small minority of left wing schitbags mostly around the Madison area that embrace the violence and chaos.

Last edited by ribka; 08/28/20.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I read that the Feds were rolling up on protesters in Kenosha in unmarked black SUVs, cuffing them and hauling them off,...lots of them.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
It's not the West Coast....It's the Left Coast.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The disenfranchised Bernie tards. 18-30 year old suburban white kids that have done nothing but expect everything. I expect them to be out in force but seriously doubt we will see the masses of locals, IE: Wall of Moms/ Wall of Vets/ Wall of Dads/ Wall of rainbow colored [bleep]....

The Governor and LT Gov have seriously stepped on their dicks with inflammatory comments. I hope they find a reckoning in the next election.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
We bleep D-I-L-D-O-S now?

WTF, Rick?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
With our BLM interaction this week I would welcome
Trump feds

The "Leader" left for the MLK rally in DC.
But some of their cars are still cruising around here.
Scary, considering his statements that "I will come back. For a different reason.
And to you white people, if you point a gun at us again, you will die".

Yep, some federal types would be nice.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I too grew upon Wisconsin (Mt. Horeb). Left there 15 years ago when the Madison liberals started poisoning all the small towns surrounding that schithole Madison.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
More will support the presence than not but Kenosha is close enough to Milwaukee, Chicago, and Madison that there will be enough out of towners to make a stink for the camera.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The big question is “will all this turn WI Red in Nov?”

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MadMooner
We bleep D-I-L-D-O-S now?

WTF, Rick?

The disenfranchised Bernie tards. 18-30 year old suburban white kids that have done nothing but expect everything. I expect them to be out in force but seriously doubt we will see the masses of locals, IE: Wall of Moms/ Wall of Vets/ Wall of Dads/ Wall of rainbow colored Dildos...

The Governor and LT Gov have seriously stepped on their dicks with inflammatory comments. I hope they find a reckoning in the next election.

I don't see the problem... wink

Carpe' Scrotum
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by hatari

I think it will energize an awful lot of suburban voters that may otherwise have been indifferent to Trump.

Biggest mistake politically BLM and ANTIFA can make is "taking it to the suburbs" like they have threatened.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by cv540

I think it will energize an awful lot of suburban voters that may otherwise have been indifferent to Trump.

Biggest mistake politically BLM and ANTIFA can make is "taking it to the suburbs" like they have threatened.

Let’s hope you are right.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by cv540

That's kinda where I was going with this.

Trump eaked out a win there in 2016, though they still elect a lot of Dems locally. Will this push them off the fence onto the R side?

Your think having your [bleep] set on fire would be a kick in the ass, but who knows. Its hard to go wrong never underestimating the stupidity of people.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The Communist influence on the left orchestrated the riots because they expected Trump to counter them with a massive federal response. Trump put the decision into the hands of the leftist governors of the states where the unrest was occurring and they refused federal assistance. So, it's on them.

Now, the monster that has been created by the left has caused huge damage in leftist states and shown the people who live there the eventual outcome of leftist ideology,...and the leftist officials are wringing their hands because the unrest is damaging the Democratic party coming into the 2020 elections.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Now, the monster that has been created by the left has caused huge damage in leftist states and shown the people who live there the eventual outcome of leftist ideology,...and the leftist officials are wringing their hands because the unrest is damaging the Democratic party coming into the 2020 elections.

True. And going to be hard to get that genie back in the bottle. Antifa is mostly anarchists and despises Democrats only slightly less than Republicans

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Listening to the NPR radio, only station that works well in certain locations up here, on their news show they interviewed someone along these lines.

One thing I found interesting, the person being interviewed mentioned this area is one that went "Trump" and was one of three he needed to win. He then went on to mention that it looks like Trump will only need one of the three to win this time around. Not sure how true his calculations are, but I found it interesting it was on NPR.

personally, I can't see the suburbanites being happy with the situation at all, as it is being dealt with by some of the more "liberal" political entities. Either in WI or on the West Coast. The few suburbanites I know remaining in SoCal are about done with it all.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The Communist influence on the left orchestrated the riots because they expected Trump to counter them with a massive federal response. Trump put the decision into the hands of the leftist governors of the states where the unrest was occurring and they refused federal assistance. So, it's on them.

The left coast is still solidly Dem. The riots didn't even tarnish them, much less do damage.

WA, OR, CA, CO,........They vote and live for this schit.

WI, MI, PA, OH, FL, NC are the states were there are hopefully still enough folks to look upon the destruction and figure out whether they want their schit burnt or not.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

The left coast is still solidly Dem. The riots didn't even tarnish them, much less do damage.

WA, OR, CA, CO,........They vote and live for this schit.

WI, MI, PA, OH, FL, NC are the states were there are hopefully still enough folks to look upon the destruction and figure out whether they want their schit burnt or not.

Washington, California and Oregon have been lost for a while. I think Colorado has a chance to rise up out of the leftist schitt eventually. Denver got hit with riots a couple of weeks ago and the city officials held a press conference about it and they sounded genuinely pissed.

The big urban centers of California, Oregon, and Washington are in the process of destroying themselves. Whatever remains of them in 10 years will still probably be leftist. But addicts and street criminals rarely bother to vote.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

These looting and riots definitely won't hurt Trump. You have a lot of silent supporters, who weren't Trump fans in the past, concerned that the looting will spread to their areas.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

636 members (1badf350, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 73 invisible), 2,551 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,687
Posts18,456,421
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.