-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And that’s exactly why I want visit any State that doesn’t allow citizens to be armed. If anyone needs police protection to walk down the street, we have a problem. I know the pendulum swings back and forth on every issue. But it’s swung a little to far. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Sprint11
Do those idiots have any idea what would happen if they actually injured a sitting Senator (of either party)? Their little pity party would end right quick.

My guess is that they would be lauded as heroes and feted on television by all the weirdos from the left.

Yep

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Old Rand needs to get a fu-king pistol big buddy CHLI...................what's it going to take to get that through his thick head?????

Trump Won!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Sprint11
Do those idiots have any idea what would happen if they actually injured a sitting Senator (of either party)? Their little pity party would end right quick.

Yeah, once the ruling class feels directly threatened it's over.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Dastardly just dastardly but by doing this the BLM fuggs have made their lawlessness perfectly clear to the ruling class . Tipped their hand right in the politicians face.'now maybe they will get off their semi protected asses and confront the lawless left. Who knows.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Expect the anarchists to be doing this same thing at the polls in November.

I’ll bet the DNC has a list of precincts where they want voter intimidation.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
None of the fake news media covered the Rand Paul attack except Fox. I just sent this comment and the Fox report video to the Youtube channels of ABC,NBC, CBS, CNN and MSNBC.

Wow great reporting CNN! Where's the CNN report about Rand Paul, his wife and friends being attacked by "protesters" while they were trying to walk to their hotel after the convention was over????

If your viewers would like to see a report about it here it is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFDx5qTlGjU&t=335s

Youtube will probably ban me.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by kingston
Vernon Jordan backed Trump.

We may be talking about about vernon Jones, georgia demo backs trump.

That sidewalk ranter got my mind screwed up. i guess his too.

Yessir, you are correct Vernon Jones.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Jim1611
So lets just say Rand Paul and his wife did not have police protection. What would have happened to them? Would they be alive today? What has Rand Paul promoted that might give these people reason to see him as their enemy?

Trump is abiding by the law and not coming down as hard as he could in regard to this sort of thing. We sit back and wonder when things will change and something will be done to restore order. I don't see a change coming before the election is over. The local leaders want this stuff to happen, the anti American liberal marxist trash. So they stand back, as we have witnessed.

If Trump is re-elected and this continues I honestly believe the killing will begin. If those that want order restored unite and take up arms to do so I hope it's so overwhelming and so final that the animals that are causing all of this will fear for their lives every day for the rest of their lives.

What "law" is Trump abiding by? He's sitting on his [bleep] hands and watching this all go down. He has the power and authority and the force of law behind him to do something, yet he continues to do nothing. It isn't his businesses that are being burned an looted, or his life that is being threatened, or his rights that are being trampled upon.

The Insurrection Act of 1807. Trump is doing nothing. Quit complementing him for it!

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Dastardly just dastardly but by doing this the BLM fuggs have made their lawlessness perfectly clear to the ruling class . Tipped their hand right in the politicians face.'now maybe they will get off their semi protected asses and confront the lawless left. Who knows.
I doubt it. The politico's know whats going on. The gov't is complicit in this from local to state to federal. They want us fighting among ourselves. The want a civil war.

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
WAY PAST TIME to start knocking these type girls heads off . . . .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
So lets just say Rand Paul and his wife did not have police protection. What would have happened to them? Would they be alive today? What has Rand Paul promoted that might give these people reason to see him as their enemy?

Trump is abiding by the law and not coming down as hard as he could in regard to this sort of thing. We sit back and wonder when things will change and something will be done to restore order. I don't see a change coming before the election is over. The local leaders want this stuff to happen, the anti American liberal marxist trash. So they stand back, as we have witnessed.

If Trump is re-elected and this continues I honestly believe the killing will begin. If those that want order restored unite and take up arms to do so I hope it's so overwhelming and so final that the animals that are causing all of this will fear for their lives every day for the rest of their lives.

What "law" is Trump abiding by? He's sitting on his [bleep] hands and watching this all go down. He has the power and authority and the force of law behind him to do something, yet he continues to do nothing. It isn't his businesses that are being burned an looted, or his life that is being threatened, or his rights that are being trampled upon.

The Insurrection Act of 1807. Trump is doing nothing. Quit complementing him for it!

I know about the Insurrection Act. The way it stands for the most part unless federal property is being threatened he is limited in what he can do, UNLESS the powers to be in that state or city ask for his help. They asked for his help in Kansas City, Mo. and he sent it. Not much is going on there since that took place. Trump respects the Constitution and the rights of individual states unlike the democrats. So what would you have him do? Send in the troops against the wishes of the elected officials of these areas? He's walking a very thin line in anything he does. On one side you have people that want him to mop the floor with this scum and on the other you have the scum that waits with baited breath for him to do or not do something just so they can cry and moan.

Also I'll compliment him whenever and wherever I want.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I dont know the fine details of the Insurrection Act, and betting there would be a difference of opinion from various legal scholars, but sure would interesting if he said "screw it" and sent a helicopter assault ship full of Marines to Portland.

This part of the would seem to apply:
"to address an insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination or conspiracy, in any state, which results in the deprivation of Constitutionally-secured rights, and where the state is unable, fails, or refuses to protect said rights (§ 253"

Last edited by cv540; 08/28/20.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

I know about the Insurrection Act. The way it stands for the most part unless federal property is being threatened he is limited in what he can do, UNLESS the powers to be in that state or city ask for his help. They asked for his help in Kansas City, Mo. and he sent it. Not much is going on there since that took place. Trump respects the Constitution and the rights of individual states unlike the democrats. So what would you have him do? Send in the troops against the wishes of the elected officials of these areas? He's walking a very thin line in anything he does. On one side you have people that want him to mop the floor with this scum and on the other you have the scum that waits with baited breath for him to do or not do something just so they can cry and moan.

Also I'll compliment him whenever and wherever I want.

Wrong. You should read the Act. As should Trump, apparently. "Asking" isn't required, and the POTUS has sole disgression to use the authority in the Act. He simply has to notify Congress. What an ignorant opinion. You should work on that.

Next.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
From Wiki on the Insurrection Act:

*when requested by a state's legislature, or governor if the legislature cannot be convened, to address an insurrection against that state (§ 251),
*to address an insurrection, in any state, which makes it impracticable to enforce the law (§ 252), or
*to address an insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination or conspiracy, in any state, which results in the deprivation of Constitutionally-secured rights, and where the state is unable, fails, or refuses to protect said rights (§ 253).

As soon as you can identify what Constitutionally protected rights are being violated, and the locals aren't handling it, then the president can take action.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Freedom of Assembly comes to mind when looking what happened last night after the convention in Washington.

Plan a Trump rally at the Portland Federal Courthouse.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gunner500
Old Rand needs to get a fu-king pistol big buddy CHLI...................what's it going to take to get that through his thick head?????

PREZACTLY!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cv540
"to address an insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination or conspiracy, in any state, which results in the deprivation of Constitutionally-secured rights, and where the state is unable, fails, or refuses to protect said rights (§ 253"

Kinda cover almost anything.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M

I want to see the commie insurrection put down as much as anyone, BUT,
You must want to see Biden win, because I guaren-damn-tee that if the President orders federal military forces into action against US CITIZENS(even Commie scum ones), without it being requested by the local law enforcement authorities having jurisdiction, even if "legal" under the ACT, that he will LOSE the election in November!! Also sets a BAD precedent, if he does it what would stop the next Dem president from siccing the military against THEIR political enemies?.....you know like maybe us gun owners????

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by cv540

Kinda cover almost anything.

It really can. It was used by by Ike and JFK to enforce federally mandated "desegregation". And Trump could have used it repeatedly to resolve various issues in various "liberal" cities.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

699 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1234, 72 invisible), 3,549 guests, and 1,201 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,271
Posts18,467,379
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.