Hop To
#15176763 08/28/20
R
rosco1 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Has the covid hysteria been put in timeout again? Not hearing much about it since black lives matter more than the fake flue.TFF

One BS catastrophe right after another and the media is still ruling people’s lives and thinking.

BP-B2

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
F the COVID

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
In most of the country the numbers are moving down toward lower cases. and there are more important things on the news. But it depends on where you are. We have 90,000 residents in our county with 27 deaths so far. But there were 14 of those deaths in August. I know about 2 dozen people who have had it including my daughter who just went back to work today. She is a nurse and caught it from one of her patients who eventually died. Her condition was never life threatening, but it did kick her butt enough that she couldn't work for 2 weeks. She spent about 10 days in bed. I have a cousin on a ventilator not expected to make it. Other friends are no longer positive, but 4 months later still have not gotten their lung capacity back to normal. One girl used to run marathons and now struggles to run 2-3 miles. Others with perfectly normal hearts prior now have damaged hearts. It isn't just about the ones who die, many of the ones who live have permanent damage.

If it's not an issue where you live then good for you. But it is real, and it can be real serious. People who don't die still miss work and that hurts the economy. My daughter ended up missing 3 weeks of work, her husband 2 weeks since he was exposed. Multiply that by the 5 million so far and that is why the economy is in the crapper.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
On another forum I look at on one thread they're morning the loss of a member to covid and on many others they're calling it all fake, same guys.... crazy

R
rosco1 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
I know a lot of people with permanent lung damage from pneumonia, also personally know a few that have died from it and the flue. Most are older and it’s the last straw scenario, already too weak to recover.. yes I know covid exists.

I see Many still don’t understand my point.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rosco1
I know a lot of people with permanent lung damage from pneumonia, also personally know a few that have died from it and the flue. Most are older and it’s the last straw scenario, already too weak to recover.. yes I know covid exists.

I see Many still don’t understand my point.

I understand and it's a good point!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The Democrats are stuck navigating the course they've struck even if it doesn't lead where they expected.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
In my rural state & home town testing seems to indicate things are local worse than ever due to increased positive case count. Hospitalizations are on the rise again though they were worse a few months back. Then school is just kicking off. What could go wrong with that. Teachers defiantly deserve more than a pat on the back along with all the front line folks in the medical care facilities & nursing homes to name a few.

Some think this is all fake & others certainly are making a bigger deal out of this than it really is. We are facing a real concern here & we will certainly be doing the front line folks along with the vulnerable a worthy service by taking a few extra precautions. you ow it to yourself & your community to not go overboard yet take this seriously.

Take care all & God bless!

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We have 7 out from work now with it or on quarantine

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Our governor just extended the current lockdown for another two weeks. Even though he is a Democrat I thought he was ok. Turns out he is just another asswipe.

Certain businesses are still closed and a statewide mask mandate is in effect. The mask thing is pretty much ignored in our part of the state and I am sure elsewhere.

IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
490 members (17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 160user, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 45 invisible), 2,184 guests, and 1,014 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,596
Posts18,398,160
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.