Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

there have been 100's of white girls in the US raped mutilated burned tortured and killed and no body did nothing. most gun owners are blowhards

Do you own a gun, Dumbass?

You should for sure know what a blowhard is, because that's exactly what your trolling ass is.

Please do tell us about how many murdered white girls you have gone out and avenged?

Hell, you probably have a cemetery of dead suspects dedicated to you. Right?

I didn't think so.

Go away, you POS, anti-police, racist troll.

you were the one saying the murders in messico could not happen here cause of the 2nd. I just showed you are a liar and blowhard. I would have to be related to or good friends a girl that was killed. it is the job of her relatives not mine.
you know who else calls me a racist?....PANTIFA -BLM -NAACP-$PLC -ACLU -LA RAZA - black panthers- LGBQT- ADL-black congressional caucus- US communist party etc. how many of those do you contribute to?
Yeah the 2A and gun owners have been a great deterrent to the rioting, burning, looting and violence perpetrated by ANTIFA communists in our city streets nightly.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

you were the one saying the murders in messico could not happen here cause of the 2nd. I just showed you are a liar and blowhard. I would have to be related to or good friends a girl that was killed. it is the job of her relatives not mine.
you know who else calls me a racist?....PANTIFA -BLM -NAACP-$PLC -ACLU -LA RAZA - black panthers- LGBQT- ADL-black congressional caucus- US communist party etc. how many of those do you contribute to?

Umm... No Dumbass. That's not what I said.

I said we have an armed citizenry that is ready and willing to use their 2nd A rights.

That's 100% true, and in areas that exercise those rights, we don't have riots, looting, or high murder rates like firearm suppressed areas, like Mexico, or Detroit, or Chicago.

Mexico doesn't have an armed citizenry ready and willing to kill the problem.

We do.

Mexico doesn't have a 2nd amendement with the right to Keep and Bear Arms either.

We do. (Some states more than others)

Mexico gives you the right to own and keep non-military caliber firearms in your house. But is highly, highly restricted by law.

You showed yourself for a liar and a blowhard.

But please do feel free to come convince me in person, Dumbass. grin

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
I wonder what it would be like to live in a place where all the politicians are crooked and all the criminals are free to do whatever? Mexico's present is the US's future.
Gosh it looks like we're already there.

Mexico doesn't have an armed citizenry ready and willing to kill the problem.

We do.

Mexico doesn't have a 2nd amendement with the right to Keep and Bear Arms either.

We do. (Some states more than others)

Mexico gives you the right to own and keep non-military caliber firearms in your house. But is highly, highly restricted by law.

What do you expect from a country which has only one gun store.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by DMc
Originally Posted by antlers
There are wolves in the forest.

Wolves don't torture their victims. Cats maybe...

Somebody needs to study up on wolves and how they kill or mutilate for sport.

T
TCK Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
I lived in the Rio Grand Valley in the 60's and still have some family there.
The drug business was just starting to ramp up and there murders like this then.
Never forget seeing the aftermath of a person stuffed inside several tires and burned in a Texas school parking lot.

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
If you live in Portland , you can see how short the journey is with the wrong leadership.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
I wonder what it would be like to live in a place where all the politicians are crooked and all the criminals are free to do whatever? Mexico's present is the US's future.

Nightmare seemingly coming true......................... let us hope not.

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

608 members (1234, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 71 invisible), 2,662 guests, and 1,261 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,667
Posts18,455,932
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.