-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Don't underestimate this Blake crap.

This jogger / now non-jogger may have more support around the country than we think:

The signs supporting Blake are all over the place:

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KFWA
I would have never known if not for this forum.

............ Me neither. I couldn't even recall that name; which ain't surprising as I have boycotted the NFL since 2012. Makes me feel good to have turned off that Hollywood circus act, social justice warrior drama theater 8 years ago. I feel as if I'm ahead of the curve now that so many others are fed up with that left wing theatrical troupe portraying a football league.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The words of a white NFL quarterback -- Tannehill -- is a particularly strong endorsement for the Black Lives Matter movement.

Wow! that Tannerhill dude is a towering pyramid of intellect, huh? I haven't watched pro-football in many years, but now, I must watch Mr. Tannerhill just to see the aura of intelligence from the field generated by him. The Einstein of the pigskin! wink

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Why do you guys care so much?

The amount of whining here knows no limits. Who gives a [bleep] what he puts on his helmet? Answer: 24hrcrybabies care. They care A LOT.

HILARIOUS

then you make a post whining about the guys whining. dont you see that?

O hell no! I'm having A-blast Watching you guys make fools of yourselves.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
The words of a white NFL quarterback -- Tannehill -- is a particularly strong endorsement for the Black Lives Matter movement.

Wow! that Tannerhill dude is a towering pyramid of intellect, huh? I haven't watched pro-football in many years, but now, I must watch Mr. Tannerhill just to see the aura of intelligence from the field generated by him. The Einstein of the pigskin! wink

L.W.

He is not that sharp. Really.

I watched him for 6 years as the Dolphins QB. They paid him a ton of money to be stupid.

Last edited by local_dirt; 08/30/20. Reason: Correction on Tannehill years at QB for Dolphins

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by BobBrown
I also will not watch one second of an nfl game this year.

that will last maybe for 2 games just like it did last year and year before

Maybe you CHinee can buy the NFL, you can have them.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

L.W.

He likes niqqer ass too. What a twerp

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
you have to understand that a white QB must bow to the groids cause they will mangle him. even his own linemen will let the defenders have open access to him

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Screw Drew.

Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Puts Blake’s name on his helmet.

news

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
WGAS??? I mean seriously it’s the NFL. Anyone still watching or caring needs to check there priorities. That includes all professional sports.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I really like football and watch it every weekend... but not anymore. I guess I will fish more after church on Sundays... We actually have all of the local High school football teams streaming their games here locally. We get to watch high school football thursday night, Friday and Saturday nights here.... much better

The worst thing ever to happen to cops is the personal video recorder... Now people can see the truth
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Why does anybody care About any of these [bleep]? Edk

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
you have to understand that a white QB must bow to the groids cause they will mangle him. even his own linemen will let the defenders have open access to him

He could have said see ya and lived like a king on what he's already banked. But he caved even before this when he backed off of what he said about respecting the flag. This is just another glob of icing on the appeasement cake.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
On the brite side[for the Negroe FL, they clearly still have the lesbian market cornered.
SheRoy won't miss a game.

FJB & FJT
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by mathman

He could have said see ya and lived like a king on what he's already banked. But he caved even before this when he backed off of what he said about respecting the flag. This is just another glob of icing on the appeasement cake.

I was talking about tannerhill not brees. I have already said brees should have quit and told them f%ck you

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (2500HD, 007FJ, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 57 invisible), 2,204 guests, and 1,115 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,201
Posts18,466,042
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.