Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Big Stick

KchuntShoot,

Here's to the Sweet "Satisfactions" that are your's,"getting" to Google all those things...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

Ain't it a right proper and fascinatin' Dichotomy,that you "get" to summons your Imagination and Pretend,to fuel your GoogleFu and I simply get to swing doors open and take 'em shooting? Hint. LAUGHING!

If only for conversation,I don't have a 224 Speedmire that won't reach the 1550yd line Supersonic,in the afternoon's atmosphere,at Low Tide. Read that again. Now one more time. Let it marinate,then Google it. Hint. LAUGHING!

I'm "fairly' sure they don't kick much either. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart and fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute" too!

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

No, dude, I don't suck dicks, and don't want you to blow me, but thanks for the offer, I guess. I'm good. Let's just keep the conversation about firearms, huh?

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
KchuntShoot,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that the only thing you can bring to the table,are the perpetual reiterations of your Homoerotic Fantasies...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

At least now you'll be able to say you've "seen" a 224 Speedmire and that makes it a BIG day for you and your ilk. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

It seems I have more than (1),which is "weird". Hint. LAUGHING!

What's REALLY fhuqking "weird",is I've more than (2). Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart and fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute" with your latent Man Fantasies.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Where does the .22 Creedmire rate with the other .22's , performance wise? I can't seem to find the specs on that beast with my limited search skills... wink

Bob

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
G
gunzo Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
A bumped up 22-250, & preferably with a fast twist. The heavier bullets & slower powders might give it a bit more barrel life than a 220 Swift which ain't nothing to brag about.

But with the fast twist, longer range for a .224 & low recoil.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bob,

The 224 Speedmire in Virgin form,equates to 95% of a 22-250 AI or Swift,as capacity goes. Hint.

'Course I shoot all of them and in multiple rifles,if only to the chagrin of the Imagination and Pretend of Window Lickers everywhere. Hint. LAUGHING!

1000 words.

Alpha 224 Speedmire Virgins with 75's,load to kiss a piece Of Fhuqking Schit Krieger 1-7.7" 22-250 AI's throat.Hint.

The fireformed "transition" of same. Hint.

Food for thought. Hint.

As an aside,I'd REALLY listen to Dumbo,because her GoogleFu is "powerful",as is her Imagination and Pretend. Shooting her mouth and Imagination,"count" to her and her ilk. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless her heart for TRYING though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That's a sexy looking little devil, that's for sure... Since I barely use my 22-250 any more since my 223AI has been in the safe, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't gain enough to make the investment worthwhile... at least at the moment... but knowing me, it will stick in the back of my mind until it drives me crazy.... wink

Bob

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bob,

I have a 1-7" Mike Rock 22-250 SALAMI too(and a few others),which just "happens" to level the field. I also gun 88's outta multiple 22 PPC Improved Krunchentickers and them bitches are WICKED. Hint.

The 88 has RE-Written The Book,like no other. You reap .243" 105/08/10 BC's,with less recoil and powder. Boolits cost less,velocities are better and they CRUNCH schit. Hint.

My "problem" is,I simply shoot them all and in a multitude of Platforms. For a straight Utility Rifle,I'll take a 7" RPM Speedmire in .224" with 88's. Mainly because,I shoot ALL the others in comparison. Hint.

Boolits just "happen" to still matter...despite the Fantasies of them who DREAM.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey Stick,

How ya been man?

How well do the 88's slip transonic in the 1-7"?

Thanks,

Higgins

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I died.

Twice.

LAUGHING!

The 88's dig EXCEPTIONALLY and I'm unaware of a zook,at any velocity,upon any Critter(Dogs,Hogs,Bucks,Elks,Mooses or Bears). The 6mm's simply COWER,as per the numerical descriptors. Hint.(grin)

I've never pushed them past 3300fps,so can only relate from there.

Hint..................

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
https://www.midwayusa.com/product/102050862

I've got some hundreds of these. So far, from a long-throated 25" 243 AI and R-26, I've gotten them to 3200 and a bit more. I've only tested them to 300 yds, but they shoot really well. I'll test their .624 G1 soon. We'll see if the 88 can run, but I don't think it can. I'm sure a 6.5 with SAUM capacity would do even more and better. I don't know why we need to pretend otherwise.

Thanks for a bunch of foul-mouthed drivel and 'know-just-enough-to-be-an-ass'ism, Twig. Throw some rifles in the gravel, and rust some bolts for me. Thanks.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bob,

I view the 224 Speedmire as a Niche Bitch. When atmospherics roil and rumble,it'll shoot THROUGH alotta schit and is rather fhuqking spectacular,in said regard. I need to build a Krunchenticker so chambered. Hint...................

KchuntShoot,

That must be VERY "exciting",for someone like you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now DO tell about a "long throated" 243AI. Which receiver are you TRYING to "talk" about and at what COAL and how much freebore? DBM,BDL or ADL(pardon my shootin' said chambering in all of 'em). Hint. LAUGHING!

I'd rather gun 224 Speedmire than 260AI or 264 Twat-Six,mainly because I've got 'em all,shoot 'em side by each and will happily leave all Pretending to you and your ilk. Hint. LAUGHING!

"Your" Google "pictures" are a NICE touch. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart and Man Lust Fantasies.

Hint.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I keep "forgetting" that I have a .243" bore or two. Hint. LAUGHING!

Here's how I Google stuff. Hint.

Now weren't one of these DUMB Fhuqks trying to "talk" Swift? Hint. LAUGHING!

The "dreaded" Speedmire/243AI Showdown. Hint. LAUGHING!

Some folks simply gun a "few" 243 Bores side by each,in like conditions. Hint. LAUGHING!

Ooooopsie! Hint. LAUGHING!

Always wanted a 6BR,but have never seen one. hint. LAUGHING!

You were TRYING to "talk" Rifle "specs"...so do tell. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your best,with your Man Lust Fantasies.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Got purty quiet...I didn't wanna' steal ANY "thunder". Hint.

G
gunzo Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Got my answers, & then some. Had fun. Not sure the horse needs to be beaten any further.

But if you're lonely............. I just farted.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dumbo,

STUPIDITY ain't a "salve",but there you set..you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your BEST.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I'm not going to bother reading your drivel, Stick. I just don't give a fuuck. You are a tiny little guy in every way, and if I wanted abuse, I'd talk to your mom.

Going bear hunting today? Grin.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
KchuntShoot,

It's simply your Imagination,so Pretend with it as you MUST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Just checked the Mail,and only saw (1) Bear. Pardon that being a YEAR's worth of "excitement" for you and your ilk. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,you Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
dirty diaper boy needs to go back to banging his sister and stop trying to talk to real men . he is to stupid to know how dumb he is

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't remember any 88s making equipment lists of any winners.

Politics is War by Other Means
RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tyrone
I don't remember any 88s making equipment lists of any winners.

I was surprised to see the 88's have better numbers than the 108's I shoot in my 6C FC, should be fun this year slinging 88's the through the 22-250 FC.

Dave

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

404 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1lesfox, 10ring1, 06hunter59, 1OntarioJim, 31 invisible), 1,773 guests, and 933 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,179
Posts18,465,575
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.