Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Video at link:

https://pulpitandpen.org/2020/09/01...-through-mass-with-worlds-wokest-prayer/

Rev. Kenneth Boller of St Xavier Catholic Church in NYC led his church through a read- and response prayer that reads like BLM activists broke into to church at night and taped a manifesto to his sermon notes.

In an act reminiscent of a shepherd grabbing his sheep by the scruff and beating them for not being black enough, Boller utilizes what is normally a theologically solid segment of the liturgy and injects it with the worst excesses of wokefolk theology, flicking the congregation’s ears and yanking their wool until the sheep bleat with shame “Baaaaaaah. Blaaaaaaaack Lives Maaaaaaaater”

After all, what is at the altar but their new gods? Move over Mary, time to pray some Hail Floyds.

Priest: Do you support racial justice, equity, and compassion in human relations?
Church: Yes

Priest: Do you affirm that white privilege is unfair and harmful to those who have it and to those who do not?

Priest: Do you affirm that white privilege and the culture of white supremacy must be dismantled wherever it is present?

Whaack! Whack! Whack! That’s a Bad sheep. Say you’re a bad sheep. Apologize for your white wool. Apologize for your speckled coat. Whack! Whack!

Priest: Do you support racial justice, equity, and liberation for every person?

Priest: Therefore, from this day forward, will you strive to understand more deeply the injustice and suffering white privilege and white supremacy cause?

Priest: Will you commit to developing the courage to live your beliefs and values of racial justice and equality?

Priest: Will you strive to eliminate racial prejudice from your thoughts and actions, so that you can better promote the racial justice efforts of our church.

While St Xavier is not known as a beacon of fundamental faithfulness within Roman Catholic circles, it is pretty clear who and what’s being worshiped at this church.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Catholic church has been off the rails for a long long time .. wokes and gun-grabbers .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He is a Jesuit.They are the Communist order of the Catholic Church.

They also control several important institutions of higher learning.

The current pope is the first Jesuit ever selected to lead the Catholic Church.

They are in league with Satan.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
While St Xavier is not known as a beacon of fundamental faithfulness within Roman Catholic circles, it is pretty clear who and what’s being worshiped at this church.

That, as they say, is an understatement. They have a Gay Catholic Men's group and Catholic Lesbian group that meets at the parish, plus a ZEN meditation group.

None of these things is remotely following Catholic Orthodoxy.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Very sad what has happened to the Catholic church, it's be infiltrated and attacked from within like many other groups. They aren't the only ones. I went to an Episcopalian service with some friends and about 95% of the discussion was about "climate change". We went to a donuts and coffee afterwards and each table had someone get up and talk about what they were personally doing to combat climate change. I'll not be doing that again. I went to a Catholic service with other friends, the "priest" spoke about unilateral nuclear disarmament. I'm told he is a communist and does not hide it. I question my friends judgement for subjecting their family to that.

As a Catholic I can tell you there are many that are not happy with this stuff to put it mildly. My great uncle was a Catholic Priest and also a John Birch member, served in WWII as a Chaplain and later in the National Guard. He was pretty highly decorated and was adamantly anti communist. He would be horrified at what has become of the world in general, but then again he may have expected things to eventually go this way as we move towards the end times. What better environment for the anti Christ than a one world government.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rte
He is a Jesuit.They are the Communist order of the Catholic Church.

They also control several important institutions of higher learning.

The current pope is the first Jesuit ever selected to lead the Catholic Church.

They are in league with Satan.

That was my first thought when I read the thread title, "Must be a fahqin' Jesuit". Fahqin' commies indeed.

Read "Rulers of Evil" by F. Tupper Saussey if you want to know the horror story of those bastards. Then look at the schools attended by the various SC Justices......Roberts in particular. Jesuits are more dangerous than Muzz terrorists.

Ignatius of Loyola may have been a good guy, but the order he founded has devolved into pure evil.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Priest must like mini chocolates

Last edited by hookeye; 09/02/20.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
That right there is get-up-and-walk-out stuff.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (163bc, 1badf350, 222Sako, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 57 invisible), 2,500 guests, and 1,360 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,673
Posts18,456,052
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.