Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Does the NYP have any at all? MB

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
No.

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Not with me. I'm sure most people will believe anything though. If we are serious about reclaiming our nation, some laws holding the media accountable criminally as well as civilly for intentionally misleading their audience would be pertinent.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
NO! next question.

Trump Won!
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
the new york post pubishes a lot of pro-conservative articles, with many critical of the liberals, don't know what you guys are talking about.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by sse
the new york post pubishes a lot of pro-conservative articles, with many critical of the liberals, don't know what you guys are talking about.

So because you agree with them, they aren't intentionally manipulating you with skewed information? Sigh.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Yes. They are the one New York newspaper with a conservative leaning. The publish editorials that criticize leading Dems.
Like this one from today ripping Pelosi a new one.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/03/pelosis-hair-pocrisy-reflects-dems-hypocrisy-devine/

Guys on the campfire love to criticize. So now, some of y'all pipe up, and criticize me. Don't disappoint me.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's a Murdoch publication and more conservative than most.

Perhaps the members are confusing this with the New York Times.

Is this the publication in question?

https://nypost.com/news/

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Does any newspaper or msm outlet have any credibility these days ?
NO

Last edited by shawlerbrook; 09/03/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Yes. They are the one New York newspaper with a conservative leaning. The publish editorials that criticize leading Dems.
Like this one from today ripping Pelosi a new one.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/03/pelosis-hair-pocrisy-reflects-dems-hypocrisy-devine/

Guys on the campfire love to criticize. So now, some of y'all pipe up, and criticize me. Don't disappoint me.

Okay. Your feet are too big.
wink

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by sse

They are confusing the NYPost with The NY Times.
If not, then they are ill informed .

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Rte, I got the right one, I use google internet access to get the fire on my phone. There are a lot of NYP pop ups and they are just about allways liberally skewed, hence the question I posted. MB

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Last edited by steve4102; 09/03/20.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Rte, I got the right one, I use google internet access to get the fire on my phone. There are a lot of NYP pop ups and they are just about allways liberally skewed, hence the question I posted. MB

Go to my link and you'll see the New York Post is a conservative publication owned by Rupert Murdoch the man who created FOX News.

https://nypost.com/news/

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
It's been a long time since I lived in NYC, but I used to read the Post every day and it was always a moderate paper in a city full of leftist garbage. And their covers are epic.

[Linked Image from am13.mediaite.com]

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Look at their article about cuomo threatening trump.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Are you referring to this article?

[Linked Image from nypost.com]

President Trump demanded Gov. Andrew Cuomo tell state prosecutors, who he said are “illegally after me,” to investigate the state’s response to the coronavirus pandemic, as the two continue their feud after the president proposed cutting off federal funding to New York City.

“@NYGovCuomo should get his puppet New York prosecutors, who have been illegally after me and my family for years, to investigate his incompetent handling of the China Virus, and all of the deaths caused by this incompetence,” Trump wrote on Twitter Thursday. “It is at minimum a Nursing Home Scandal – 11,000 DEAD!”

Trump ordered the federal government to study the process of cutting off the “lawless” cities of New York, Portland, Seattle and Washington, DC, from federal funds that have allowed raucous protests and riots to continue and taken action to defund the police, the Post exclusively reported on Wednesday.

“My Administration will not allow Federal tax dollars to fund cities that allow themselves to deteriorate into lawless zones,” Trump said in the memo obtained by the Post.

“To ensure that Federal funds are neither unduly wasted nor spent in a manner that directly violates our Government’s promise to protect life, liberty, and property, it is imperative that the Federal Government review the use of Federal funds by jurisdictions that permit anarchy, violence, and destruction in America’s cities.”

The governor called an emergency press briefing Wednesday to bash the president.

“He better have an army if he thinks he’s gonna walk down the street in New York. New Yorkers don’t want to have anything to do with him,” Cuomo said, in an obvious threat to the commander-in-chief’s safety. “He can’t have enough bodyguards to walk through New York City, people don’t want to have anything to do with him.”

Mayor Bill de Blasio hit back at Trump and his response to the coronavirus pandemic.

“While @realDonaldTrump spent this year hiding from COVID-19, New York City led the fight back. Now we’re trying to recover and he’s making unconstitutional, political threats against us,” Hizzoner wrote on Twitter. “Mr. President, we’ll see you in court. We’ve beaten you there before and we’ll do it again.”

Later, Cuomo attempted to walk back his remarks threatening the president.

“My comment about the president and bodyguards in New York City, all I’m saying is that he is persona non grata in New York City. And I think he knows that. And he’ll never come back to New York, because New Yorkers will never forget how gratuitously mean he has been to New Yorkers and how many times he’s tried to kill the city that gave him his start and birthed him. That’s what I meant about the bodyguards,” he said.

According to the memo, federal agencies must detail all federal funds provided to the four cities, and Attorney General William Barr must put together a list of “anarchist jurisdictions” that allowed “violence and the destruction of property to persist” and refused to restore order.

It also calls on the White House budget director Russ Vought to issue guidance in 30 days from Wednesday “to the heads of agencies on restricting eligibility of or otherwise disfavoring, to the maximum extent permitted by law, anarchist jurisdictions in the receipt of Federal grants.”

The Big Apple gets about $7 billion a year in federal aid.

State Attorney General Letitia James has launched an investigation into the Trump Organization’s financial dealings and has subpoenaed Trump’s son Eric.

She’s also probing allegations of labor violations at Trump’s golf courses in Westchester.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/03/trump-tweets-at-cuomo-call-off-prosecutors-illegally-after-me/

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
He must be,

I challenge him or anyone here to find anything it that article that supports the left, slants to the lest or lies like the left.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
"Does the New York Post have any creditbility?'

Relative to?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's a newspaper...in NYC. They are an alternative to the Times that my NY friends favor. They often have sensationalistic headlines and a conservative Op Ed page. They are Right leaning, but as legit or possible more than any other newspaper. Dems hate them and the NYT really HATES the Post because the post calls out corruption on the Left/Dems and never hesitates to point out NYT failures.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 163bc, 12344mag, 160user, 007FJ, 71 invisible), 2,726 guests, and 1,232 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,539
Posts18,453,081
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.