Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Anyone else having problems with imgur? It won't let me access my images. I tried 2 different browsers to no avail.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
works fine, what's the error?

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Just relax and go with it. Not to worry. Seems fine.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Error is as follows:

Zoinks! You've taken a wrong turn.
Let's split up, gang. If you're looking for an image, it's probably been deleted or may not have existed at all.

If you are looking for groovy images, visit our gallery!

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Error is as follows:

Zoinks! You've taken a wrong turn.
Let's split up, gang. If you're looking for an image, it's probably been deleted or may not have existed at all.

If you are looking for groovy images, visit our gallery!

click on posts instead of images

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
but I want to access my images - I've never had this issue before.

Like always, I chick the green circle on the top right w/ an "H" then I scroll down to images and then I get the error that I posted above.

- Del Gue
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Ahhhh... That worked. They must have changed the system. Thank you.

- Del Gue
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Still doesen't work correctly - now I don't see my links - so I can copy that link and post it here on the 'fire.

- Del Gue
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
High noon,

Clear cookies and/or restart.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
ok, I figured out a work around, but it's a PITA. Must open the image then right click, then copy image address; whereas, before I could just choose the link I wanted (i.e. 'Direct Link') and it was off to the races.

I don't know why they had to change their platform when it was working fine to begin with. This constant "innovation" crap is for the birds.

Thanks.

Last edited by High_Noon; 09/03/20.

- Del Gue
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
'flave: Thanks, but I did that earlier today.

I believe the troubles are due to Imgur changing their platform. Has anyone else noticed a change on Imgur?

Last edited by High_Noon; 09/03/20.

- Del Gue
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
ok, I figured out a work around, but it's a PITA. Must open the image then right click, then copy image address; whereas, before I could just choose the link I wanted (i.e. 'Direct Link') and it was off to the races.

I don't know why they had to change their platform when it was working fine to begin with. This constant "innovation" crap is for the birds.

Thanks.

or you could bookmark https://name.imgur.com/all , replace name with your user name

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Make sure you have backups if your images are important to you.

NEVER rely on free platforms for anything other than convenience.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Yes, I do have back-ups. Thanks.

- Del Gue
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Yes, I do have back-ups. Thanks.

for 20 rounds of 223 , i will come to your house , fix all your PC / MAC problems .

Last edited by persiandog; 09/03/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’ve never figured out the direct links When using computer that everybody mentions so I’ve always done the right click “get image address” thing.

Anybody using the app on a phone (iPhone in particular) know of how to get the direct images? On the app I also just get the link. It works, but adds a few clicks in posting.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

works fur me

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
happens occasionally, mess with it for a bit and it will work

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Imgur sucks for exactly the reason you are finding out. It's unstable. If you are new to it, bail to something else.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Imgur sucks for exactly the reason you are finding out. It's unstable. If you are new to it, bail to something else.

SheRoy,

Post a pic of your FAVORITE Subaru.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

77 members (10gaugemag, 35, 10Glocks, 14idaho, 6mmbrfan, 280shooter, 7 invisible), 1,606 guests, and 743 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,557
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.