Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Salty303
WTF Beav?! Dude, leave that canoe schit to us Canadians they're tippy bazdards but kind of a national emblem for us up here. Everybody's got a canoe here. And they live on saw horses out back by the shed cause that's where they belong!!! hahahaha

Sorry to hear about your squirrel gun and the Daisy Red Rider that's a damn shame. Best get some bear spray and bells. Peace be with you.

The Indian who sold me the canoe said it would be able to carry heavy loads.

He obviously spoke with forked tongue.

😎

No, he was referring to Princess Moose Knuckle!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
WTF Beav?! Dude, leave that canoe schit to us Canadians they're tippy bazdards but kind of a national emblem for us up here. Everybody's got a canoe here. And they live on saw horses out back by the shed cause that's where they belong!!! hahahaha

Sorry to hear about your squirrel gun and the Daisy Red Rider that's a damn shame. Best get some bear spray and bells. Peace be with you.

😎

He neglected the part about carrying heavy loads right to the bottom!

So you gonna take up golf now that your guns are all gone?

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
I had a 12 gauge rifle once. Left to me buy my grandpa. Never found any bullets. Sold it to a city buyback for $3.

jimjr
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

😎

No, he was referring to Princess Moose Knuckle!

The old Chief was definitely a romantic....😬😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

😎

He neglected the part about carrying heavy loads right to the bottom!

So you gonna take up golf now that your guns are all gone?

Just to hit into people and yell FOUR? Of course, I will.

😎

“Molon Labe”
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jimjr
I had a 12 gauge rifle once. Left to me buy my grandpa. Never found any bullets. Sold it to a city buyback for $3.

#Hero

😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Aliens came and took mine. They said their photon torpedoes were inadequate in comparison.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Guns are bad.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
I feel for you, man. I had a guy tell me that guns will float, and I didn't believe him, so I loaded up everything and took it to the Missouri River with the guy. I made a bet with him that no way 0 would any of them float. I bet him 20 bucks! What an idiot. Easiest $20 ever.

Good one!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I must be the only person who got tired of that line years ago.

Really, the bearded fat slob at the gun shop talking loud.

You can bet your ass, given a few minutes, he will spout the boat wreck line.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I had a situation this morning where my canoe that I had strapped my 3 gun safes on sunk in deep water.

All my firearms were lost to the sea.

😎

Beaver10:
Good evening to you sir, I hope that other than the sea incident you've endured, that you folks are well and you're recovering from the trauma.

On a Canuck forum I'm part of, they've noted that a particular lake near an unnamed Canadian city has had so many canoe accidents that it's actually flooding the lakeside properties.

Truly however, if it was going to happen, this absolutely would be the year for it one suspects.

All the best to you as you recover once again sir and welcome to what used to be a Canadian issue.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Dwayne,
It’s always a pleasure to hear from you even when speaking of a tragedy. I only wish I had the foresight to provide adequate flotation to my safes.

I shall overcome this unfortunate event by securing a used firearm that will serve both hunting and home defense needs.

Be well and thank you for your thoughts and concern.

Beave

😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
I must be the only person who got tired of that line years ago.

Really, the bearded fat slob at the gun shop talking loud.

You can bet your ass, given a few minutes, he will spout the boat wreck line.

I have since shaved.

😜😎

“Molon Labe”
N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
GPS coordinates of the canoe wreck? 😁

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I had a Raven .25 Auto that I turned in for a $25 dollar gift certificate .

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Of course you all know that these unfortunate canoe accidents involving lost firearms puts you on the top of the list of suspicion.

Wildfire got all mine.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by BC30cal
I had a situation this morning where my canoe that I had strapped my 3 gun safes on sunk in deep water.

😎

Beaver10:
Good evening to you sir, I hope that other than the sea incident you've endured, that you folks are well and you're recovering from the trauma.

On a Canuck forum I'm part of, they've noted that a particular lake near an unnamed Canadian city has had so many canoe accidents that it's actually flooding the lakeside properties.

Truly however, if it was going to happen, this absolutely would be the year for it one suspects.

All the best to you as you recover once again sir and welcome to what used to be a Canadian issue.

Dwayne

Good Evening Dwayne,

Sad state off affairs that owning a canoe and guns has become indeed! There used to be so many skilled canoeists in Canada and North America in general.
When the door kickers start their 'heroic action" saving us, I would also hate to be Mike in Canmore. Apparently he has purchased a good number of firearms too.
All anyone recalls is that his PAL was valid at the time of purchase. Last name and address? Don't remember. He was a nice guy that enjoyed an ice cold Coke during the deal.
Jeff

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by navlav8r
GPS coordinates of the canoe wreck? 😁

LMAO....You’d have a ship on site within 48 hours and hoisting up my lost treasure.

😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by troutfly
Originally Posted by BC30cal

😎

Beaver10:

Dwayne

Good Evening Dwayne,

Sad state off affairs that owning a canoe and guns has become indeed! There used to be so many skilled canoeists in Canada and North America in general.
When the door kickers start their 'heroic action" saving us, I would also hate to be Mike in Canmore. Apparently he has purchased a good number of firearms too.
All anyone recalls is that his PAL was valid at the time of purchase. Last name and address? Don't remember. He was a nice guy that enjoyed an ice cold Coke during the deal.
Jeff

troutfly;
Good evening to you sir, I hope it was an acceptable day for you folks on the other side of the big hills and all is well with you and yours.

When the registry died, there was in this part of BC - so I've been given to understand - a concerted exchange program which would have had the effect of nullifying "a lot" of any pre-existing data...

Funny you mention Mike from Canmore, as on or around that time I met Bob from Quesnel, well he was in Quesnel then, or was it Williams Lake... he had a valid PAL of course.

Stay well sir and all the best to you on your hunts this fall.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Morewood
Of course you all know that these unfortunate canoe accidents involving lost firearms puts you on the top of the list of suspicion.

Wildfire got all mine.

And, no one questioned that you set the fire, accidentally of course?

😬😎

“Molon Labe”
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

284 members (2ndwind, 308xray, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 1_deuce, 10ring1, 36 invisible), 2,540 guests, and 1,223 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,714
Posts18,457,051
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.