Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boise
One of my relatives works for the NFL he stated early on, before all the BS, that the Krapper wouldn't be drafted. A quarterback needs to lead the team, to have the linemen willing to fight to protect him. No one liked the Krapper.

Kapper always lacked the abiilty to look for the 2nd read, If Option A wasn't looking good, He simply bailed.

It took the Packers two huge road losses to figure this out,,,,(duh)

His mentality and lack of reading the field was what made him an average QB,

His 15 minutes of fame will be his Social justice warrior title.

Don't go away mad, just go away.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm pretty sure some in the league see the league swirling around the turlet bowl and realize signing Krapper would make their particular organization swirl faster.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
He should go to Canada.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MAC
He wasn't that good of a QB. If he had the talent he thinks he has then he would be signed. No talent, a big mouth and not being a team player means he doesn't play. He could shut up, practice more and take care of the team but that isn't how he rolls.

Are you saying he gave up a promising career in football because he didn't play football very well?

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by 45_100
Originally Posted by MAC
He wasn't that good of a QB. If he had the talent he thinks he has then he would be signed. No talent, a big mouth and not being a team player means he doesn't play. He could shut up, practice more and take care of the team but that isn't how he rolls.

Are you saying he gave up a promising career in football because he didn't play football very well?

Yup, he lost a Superbowl, so he obviously sucks.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by tzone
What he doesn’t understand is he’s unsigned because he’s not a good QB.
That - but he's also a mega-PITA and NO team wants any part of that pos...

BLM and Nike pay him tons. That said after sitting out for a few years , he has lost his ability to play Football, he was not exactly Tom Brady when he played.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Punk.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by UNCCGrad
Originally Posted by tzone
What he doesn’t understand is he’s unsigned because he’s not a good QB.

If he had a chance to lead a team to win as a starter he would be playing now. No one wants the baggage he brings for backup level talent.

Exactly. If he was good, they’d deal with the baggage.

Camp is where you make it.
E
ERK Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
E
Is he smart enough to figure out that all those blacks could give a [bleep] less about his kneeling. He could have road 5he gravy train for a while but instead now he will have to wash cars or something similar. Rather funny actually. Edk

MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MAC

He didn't have a promising career. He had already been cut several times and then began taking a knee to bring attention to himself. Are you trying to say he is in the same league and a Brady/Elway/Manning etc...? He simply isn't that good. If he was, nobody would care what he believes as long as he produced wins, and he didn't.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
IC B3

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They say he was a good kid from Wisconsin, raised by good white parents etc. then while in San Francisco he got into a relationship with a gal that’s a radical black and that’s when it went all down hill for him. Instead of keeping his eye on the prize. He listened to his GF rhetoric and in the end was released by the 49ers. I thought he was a good QB before militant GF he just needed to develop better into a pocket passer.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC

He didn't have a promising career. He had already been cut several times and then began taking a knee to bring attention to himself. Are you trying to say he is in the same league and a Brady/Elway/Manning etc...? He simply isn't that good. If he was, nobody would care what he believes as long as he produced wins, and he didn't.

Cut several times by who?

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MAC

He had already been cut several times and then began taking a knee to bring attention to himself.

While he's a douche bag for certain - the above is simply not true. He opted out of his contract in SF to pursue free agency - and was never signed.

All NFL coaches will tell you they will do anything and everything in their power to minimize distraction(s). And he'd be a huge one even though he's still better than some of the backups in the league.

If you google Colin Kaepernick, it lists "American Activist" as his occupation - not NFL football. laugh

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

BTW: I'm referring to the whole NFL, not just this worthless bum.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I hope to NEVER see him on tv EVER !!

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

614 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 1moredeer, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 204guy, 63 invisible), 2,374 guests, and 1,226 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,114
Posts18,464,448
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.