G
Ginther Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
G
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by Ginther
its an easy hurdle to clear boyz, how much cash did Drumpf raise in August ?? dont be a bunch of cuckservatives, esp you jaguartx ??

You posted what Trump spent, not what he raised in August. Purposely omitted that tidbit of info??

So clear up the confusion, what did Trump raise in August, mega convention and all, should have been huge right....

Laws change, people die and the land remains the same
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Ginther,

I'd like to welcome you as our first non-binary.

You can expect a Rubber Dick Gift Basket any day now.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Pat85
its an easy hurdle to clear boyz, how much cash did Drumpf raise in August ?? dont be a bunch of cuckservatives, esp you jaguartx ??

You posted what Trump spent, not what he raised in August. Purposely omitted that tidbit of info??

So clear up the confusion, what did Trump raise in August, mega convention and all, should have been huge right....

Are you going to give us the answer or keep us in suspense??

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They always say follow Big money......

So far Trump has spent a record $800 Million of Campaign Funding in the election race and is still 10 points behind Cool Joe Biden WTF !!

And Joe Biden collected a record $365 Million in Campaign Donations in August in an ominous sign that Trump wont have the cash to go head to head with Joe til November.

I reckon Game Over for Trump, Your FIRED !!

I thought you were super conservative? Why would you cheer Progressivism?

Originally Posted by RGinther
Trumps a Democrat, has been for decades, just seems you Southern Democrats don't like the new reality that you sort of conservatism comes from New York in a shiny Golden Tower !

As for money, Trump didn't need to spend much in the Primaries, and has a large bankroll. Biden emerged from the Primaries broke. Witness the power of incumbency. Go for it!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
It’s because JellO can’t keep his story straight. I mean Gjizzer. Hopefully all these idiots disappear when a Trump wins!!! Again!!!

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Half a B didn't do Bloomberg much good. Ya can't paper over idiocy.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Statue of Liberty is kaput!

The Statue of Liberty is kaput!

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by deflave
Ginther,

I'd like to welcome you as our first non-binary.

You can expect a Rubber Dick Gift Basket any day now.

Exactamundo. It'll give him something to suck on, and to sit on...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
local dirt if Trumps so favored by the bookie's then why dont you tell everyone what Trump raised in the month of August and let us decide if he deserves to be the short priced favorite youre claiming ??

Doesn't matter what he raises.

Biden raises money from wealthy liberals hoping to secure / gain MORE power.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
And those folks only vote once, if at all. Their money will be spent bussing street people, drunks, and whores to the poles, but just like other forms of voting shenanigans, the vast majority of it occurs in states run by the Dems and likely not going to Trump anyway.

What fresh Hell is this?
IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
It was about 4 years ago now, but I remember the "experts" (also known as idiots) who assured everyone Trump could not win. Old news and fake news (also known as outright lies)

So considering the Democrat/Communist controlled news has very close to a 100% track record of lying, why on earth would anyone with more then 3 brain cells and a memory longer then 3 days believe them at any time?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

watch out for the step ladder jeffo. lmao

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Communists are getting more desperate which tells me everything I need to know. Trump momentum continues to build. MAGA!

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Hitlery raised way more money and spent way more money. That worked out really well for her.

NRA Benefactor life member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

So far Trump has spent a record $800 Million of Campaign Funding in the election race and is still 10 points behind Cool Joe Biden WTF !!

And Joe Biden collected a record $365 Million in Campaign Donations in August in an ominous sign that Trump wont have the cash to go head to head with Joe til November.

I see you’re still playing with the ball of yarn 🧶 we gave you.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Funny when you ( jeffo) were screaming about Russian collusion for 3 years then you had your azzzz handed to you and you disappeared and now you have this resurrected pathetic sock puppet

Last edited by ribka; 09/08/20.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

..............Hello LIAR, hello HYPOCRITE, hello FOOL, hello TRAITOR......Another idiotic opinion....YOU RECKON? LOL....GAME OVER for Trump?...LOL....Well I reckon dis and I reckon dat, and dis is gonna happen and dat is gonna happen.....LOL

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pappy348
And those folks only vote once, if at all. Their money will be spent bussing street people, drunks, and whores to the poles, but just like other forms of voting shenanigans, the vast majority of it occurs in states run by the Dems and likely not going to Trump anyway.

Whoopsie! Meant to say polls, but now that I think about it, the poles would be much better!

What fresh Hell is this?
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by ribka

watch out for the step ladder jeffo. lmao

Falling off a ladder changes a man... The PTSD and all... Poor bianary bastard.

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Well retard, the Trump campaign hasn’t released August numbers.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

639 members (1badf350, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 75 invisible), 2,535 guests, and 1,289 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,686
Posts18,456,386
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.