Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Probably more than 10 years since I have watched pro or college ball

Sam......

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This one's a little tough. Life long Pack fan, and wife is life long Bears fan. The games and back and forth were a huge part of our dating and continued relationship fun. But we are both done. Neither of us have missed but maybe a game or two in probably 20 years since the advent of "Sunday Ticket", and we have followed religiously since about 10 years old. But this season will be the one. We have decided to not spend a single dime on anything NFL related. Not going to a sports bar to watch the games. Not buying NFL Sunday ticket again. Absolutely no NFL sports items, and certainly no way in hell would we buy tickets to go to a game again, which we used to do about once a season.

We are not set on "tuning in" or not if a game happens to be televised. We may tune in to see the first time ever playing without fans in the stadium. Quite curious to see how that goes. But the NFL has received their last dime from us until they get their chit together. Which I expect will never happen. Too much "woke" momentum built up for the NFL to ever recover I believe.

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have given up the NFL like a bad habit . It's dead to me . I no longer like any of the players.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Non here. That is past as far as I'm concerned.

Romans 5:1
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Kneeling has removed football from our house forever! And any other sport that supports kneeling!

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Absolutely not watching the NFL this week or any other week. They can pound sand as far as I am concerned.

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Forever DONE with those ungrateful, racist thugs of the National Felon League!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by wabigoon
"Love the sinner, hate the sin". Why let a few punks ruin a great game?

How many millions did the NFL just donate to BLM to burn down our cities and beat up and murder innocent people?

And What does your bible tell us about murdering innocent people?

I forgot, maybe you can chime in with the figure.

Its like the Jews watching the NAZI's play soccer at Auschwitz on Sunday for entertainment

Wabi is so dense

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
I'm holding out still.....sucks though. The only sport I use to watch. BOYCOTT these GROIDS !!!

Anyone going to cave ?

The only professional sport I was watching was NFL and only the Cowboy's, didn't watch the Super Bowl either.

If NO player kneels I may watch it in the future but I doubt that will be the case.

Dave

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by DaveR
This one's a little tough. Life long Pack fan, and wife is life long Bears fan. The games and back and forth were a huge part of our dating and continued relationship fun. But we are both done. Neither of us have missed but maybe a game or two in probably 20 years since the advent of "Sunday Ticket", and we have followed religiously since about 10 years old. But this season will be the one. We have decided to not spend a single dime on anything NFL related. Not going to a sports bar to watch the games. Not buying NFL Sunday ticket again. Absolutely no NFL sports items, and certainly no way in hell would we buy tickets to go to a game again, which we used to do about once a season.

We are not set on "tuning in" or not if a game happens to be televised. We may tune in to see the first time ever playing without fans in the stadium. Quite curious to see how that goes. But the NFL has received their last dime from us until they get their chit together. Which I expect will never happen. Too much "woke" momentum built up for the NFL to ever recover I believe.

good on you

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by RDW
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
I'm holding out still.....sucks though. The only sport I use to watch. BOYCOTT these GROIDS !!!

Anyone going to cave ?

The only professional sport I was watching was NFL and only the Cowboy's, didn't watch the Super Bowl either.

If NO player kneels I may watch it in the future but I doubt that will be the case.

The Cowboys' players have already announced some will kneel

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wabigoon
"Love the sinner, hate the sin". Why let a few punks ruin a great game?

................ Football is a great game but I haven't seen more than 2 seconds of anything at all to do with the NFL since 2012. I watch a few high school football games on cable access every year and that's about it. I was so sick of all the NFL Hollywood style politics and the media glorifying a bunch of criminals who are supposed to be role models ???? WTF ??? The NFL has ruined pro football and turned it into an NFL drama theater, soap opera, circus act and political megaphone. It's not just a "few punks"; the owners and powers that be allow this B.S., then play helpless when it all goes to hell. I enjoy life much more now that I don't have that B.S rammed down my throat every day by the breathlessly salivating sportscasters who worship that garbage. I'm done for good.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
best fishing of the year is about to kick off down here.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
First they disrespect the flag, then they give money to BLM, and for icing on the cake, they kill off the Redskins.

I really like football, but to hell with em. They can take their woke and go broke.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've got 2 words for the NFL.........."fu^ck you".

So I'll not be watching.

MM

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Football was about the only way I could relax on the weekends for a long time when I had the chance to even do so, Sunday afternoon/evening was my time....

Starting a few years ago that has changed....

They can all kiss my very white ass and I hope they go bankrupt....

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Phugg the NFL !!!

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

NFL - GFY

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Bobmar
Originally Posted by Whelenman
I’ll be watching the Green-bay Packers.

Life long Packers fan. But damn it, I love my country more! I’m done with the NFL till they realize who made them so wealthy and popular. May never happen. They are slowly killing the goose that laid the golden egg! I can’t stand the idea of watching the non stop protests and apologies. I won’t be watching this year for sure.

Since last week when Coach LaFleur and Packer President Murphy came out in support of BLM I returned my share of stock, threw out my Packer hats and other stuff and told my wife not to buy me any more Packer stuff. I deleted all my Packer/NFL site bookmarks and haven't watched any NFL Channel programs. I won't watch any games. After 55 years being a Packer fan I didn't think this was possible, but they lost me. I'm just glad I didn't do anything stupid like get a tattoo.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Who is going to keep paying their TV bill?

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

610 members (007FJ, 01Foreman400, 160user, 2500HD, 204guy, 257 roberts, 58 invisible), 2,363 guests, and 1,178 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,638
Posts18,455,306
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.