Print Thread
Hop To
B
blairvt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
To RickBin. Why are you not blocking the obvious trolls on here? Makes me want to stop wasting my time with this site.

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They drive traffic. Ric is pretty hands off, which is far better than over monitored.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by blairvt
Makes me want to stop wasting my time with this site.

Under what circumstances do you find it acceptable to waste your own time? How does the presence or absence of trolls change the equation?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If you don't click on their inflammatory posts, how much time does that cost you?

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
To RickBin. Why are you not blocking the obvious trolls on here? Makes me want to stop wasting my time with this site.

There was a time when listening to BOTH Sides was worthwhile.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Clicks equal $$.

If everyone would not click on their threads, nor reply to them, the gain just isn't there.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
There goal is not to debate or discuss.

Notice they usually only enter a thread when it is extremely favorable to President Trump and his ACCOMPLISHMENTS .

Their goal is to hijack the thread, steer the conversation away from how successful this President is and to get you to change the subject by focusing on them and not the OP.

It is a form of censorship and it works well for them here, because several members here continue to take their bait.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You need to learn how to just ignore the communist azzholes that pollute this site.
Don't open any threads they make and don't respond to any posts they make.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Clicks equal $$.

If everyone would not click on their threads, nor reply to them, the gain just isn't there.

The magic formula, ignore them.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Yup that is what I do.

MOLON LABE
IC B3

F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
You guys KNOW who the trolls are. Stop replying to them. The post goes off the first 3-4 pages within a few hours....

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
This post reminds me of the HOA people who just have to control their neighbors.........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Stickfight

Under what circumstances do you find it acceptable to waste your own time? How does the presence or absence of trolls change the equation?

Good question I’d like to hear an answer.

Once I know who a troll is I just stop clicking on their threads. They have the freedom to troll, Rick has the freedom to make money off em (it’s his site after all) and I have the freedom to ignore em.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

I learned from one of the worst of the worst on this site, that if you pay attention to them in ANY WAY, including posting to them, and about them, you give them air, air to breathe, and therefore exist. Quit feeding them by acknowledging that they exist, and get on with what you are here for, your enjoyment, and the comradery, with the good and knowledgeable members of this site.

Lynn

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Use the ignore feature folks and don't even open their damn threads. I have 9 of these douche bags on ignore now and life is much better already. The more you fuggin pander them, the more they will post. Do we need to review this concept every day???

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And with regard to the Rickbin request, this isn't a totalitarian site, it's a capitalistic site. Stop giving giving people your money and they'll go out of business.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I can't read what any of you guys are saying, I have all you trolls on ignore.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LOL

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
745 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 007FJ, 1234, 72 invisible), 2,961 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,764
Posts18,401,436
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.