Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#15211024 09/10/20
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
If I have learned two things in my brief time here, one is that there is a lot of great stuff thats comes up on the Classified Ads.

The second thing is that if see something you think you'd like, you'd best be on it like Oprah on a ham.
You snooze, you lose.
You snore, lose more.

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I sell quite a few things here, my record is 2 minutes from posting to sold.

I had a guy a couple of months ago give ME hell because HE got in too late wink.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There has to be 400 lb sloths just camped out on that mofo watching it like day traders.

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
There has to be 400 lb sloths just camped out on that mofo watching it like day traders.

It's like a gun show with out the BO and beef jerky.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

That explains it. Gonna quite my job so I can be johnny on the spot. Still upset over that McMillan CZ 550 that i missed out on.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
with out the BO and beef jerky.

You made me cognizant of the fact there is indeed such a think as an "Olfactory Visual"......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There’s specific kind of BO at gun shows

That old white guy that runs a puppy mill on the side, has a random flea scootin through his beard as he’s explaining the patina on a shotgun. Has overalls on, house slippers, smells like sour milk and something that resembles cottage cheese is lapping out from under one armpit.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

That old white guy that runs a puppy mill on the side, has a random flea scootin through his beard as he’s explaining the patina on a shotgun. Has overalls on, house slippers, smells like sour milk and something that resembles cottage cheese is lapping out from under one armpit.

Thanks, coffee on my ipad.

I do miss those days though back when gun shows in kommiefornia were free before we were stabbed in the back by RINO Repukes in this state.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

This sch!t keeps up and I’m blocking you.

That absolutely turned my stomach and that doesn’t happen very often.

Montana MOFO
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T

slumlord, I envy your ability to paint such a vivid mental picture with written words

IC B3

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Uncle_Alvah
If I have learned two things in my brief time here, one is that there is a lot of great stuff thats comes up on the Classified Ads.

The second thing is that if see something you think you'd like, you'd best be on it like Oprah on a ham.
You snooze, you lose.
You snore, lose more.

Did that guy ship you the gun yet on the Gunbroker transaction?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

There’s the quote of the year.

Glad I haven’t had breakfast yet, would have seen it again.

"May the LORD bless you and keep you, may His face shine upon you, may He be gracious and give you peace"
from Numbers 6:24-26

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Glad I finished lunch before I read this

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tedo

slumlord, I envy your ability to paint such a vivid mental picture with written words

Slum is a treasure to the forum.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger

Lol. If the Beetus had an aroma.

I do miss a good gun show. Haven't been to one out here in a couple years.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You think this place is bad?

Hah try selling a gun for a normal price on Californias largest gun forum.

I had one dude threaten to beat my and the sellers asses a few years ago because I posted "Ill take it" right after he posted "in coming question check pm".

The seller sold it to me because the douche had all sorts of dumb assed questions on an almost brand new 3rd gen G19 for $425 bucks.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
That's the reason some of us have that slimeball on Ignore - so we don't have to read his carp.

And then you idjits quote him...

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Good thing about the classifieds, you can find stuff you never even knew you needed.....

Where else can you find skyscraper windows??

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
That's the reason some of us have that slimeball on Ignore - so we don't have to read his carp.

You have slummy on ignore?

"Maybe we're all happy."

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

You have slummy on ignore?

Dang.

I think Slum got on him about being the unofficial campfire spelling czar.

I find slums posts very insightful.

👍👍

Dave

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
527 members (007FJ, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 50 invisible), 2,291 guests, and 1,055 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,596
Posts18,398,179
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.