Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

A trump landslide? A razor sharp election with Trump or Biden by a whisker? A Biden landslide?

Personally I'm worried. Trump is not at all looking good. This could be bad, very bad,

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
BP-B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Always remember the polls are not based on anything accurate or without bias. They are to make you get discouraged and possibly not vote. Propaganda. These same polls had the wicked witch winning over Trump, never forget that. Show your support for Trump everywhere you go and conduct yourself as a true patriot.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
At this point I'm for whatever will bring about the balkanization of America the quickest.

The country is already irreparably split. It's time to make it official.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

A trump landslide? A razor sharp election with Trump or Biden by a whisker? A Biden landslide?

Personally I'm worried. Trump is not at all looking good. This could be bad, very bad,

With a dick in your cake hole.

Per always.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Did you see him in Michigan today? Not sure what you mean “not at all looking good” but he killed it. My dad has been saying similar [bleep] and I thought he was just going senile but maybe I’m missing something

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trump will win the real election by 5%. The Democrats will fraud the count to within 1%. Then there will be law suits in 20 states.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
In a straight up, fair election, I think Trump would run away with it.

But the Communists have been making plans to steal this election ever since Trump got elected in 2016.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe

But the Communists have been making plans to steal this election ever since Trump got elected in 2016.

They've been working on it since the 2000 election and the hanging chads.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Z
The country is already irreparably split. It's time to make it official.

This ^^^

Regardless of the outcome, violent conflict is very likely. We need to be ready to defend our own and to ensure our home state remains a part of the newly reconstituted Constitutional Republic.

Hopefully Trump’s victory on November 3 withstands all the fraudulent attacks of the Dem/Communists subsequent phony ballots which will magically be “discovered.” It will buy us time to organize the new US of A, under the Constitution.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty of give me death! P. Henry

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Don't waste a single round of ammo between now and November- - - - -we're probably going to have to make every shot count.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There's no point in worrying about violence after an election win. If it happens it happens and we deal with it then. But if we lose the election, you will be wishing our biggest problems were some riots in the streets.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Just tell your people how you want it to end. Then tell them to get it done. Simple. I assume you still have people.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Always remember the polls are not based on anything accurate or without bias. They are to make you get discouraged and possibly not vote. Propaganda. These same polls had the wicked witch winning over Trump, never forget that. Show your support for Trump everywhere you go and conduct yourself as a true patriot.

Yep.

And Trump wins by a Landslide. BIGGLY!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

I don't think he would have a snowball's chance in hell, but what difference does it make? It won't be a "straight-up, fair election". He has seen to that already.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
At times like this, you just gotta remember that people are really fuucking stupid. Whatever way it works out, people are still gonna be really fuucking stupid after the election.

There. Don't you feel better?

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Are you referring to Trumps hair, his complexion, clothes, or something else?

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It ends badly.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"not with a bang, but a whimper"

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Don't Worry. Be Happy. With a cock in your mouth.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Trump wins with a mandate.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
108 members (6mmbrfan, 160user, 10Glocks, 35, 308ld, 338reddog, 15 invisible), 1,721 guests, and 759 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,776
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.