Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Ain't no doubt. Good guys prevailed that's all I care about.
That's the bottom line. Also the state was saved about a million dollars housing him.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
where are the badasses?Szihn? Spqrd70ad?

I am right hear copsucker. that scene reminds me of the guy shot by a cop in his underwear crying and begging for his life in the hallway of a motel

What flavor of dick do you prefer?

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Tag

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

I am right hear copsucker. that scene reminds me of the guy shot by a cop in his underwear crying and begging for his life in the hallway of a motel

I knew if I put up the limp pecker bat signal you'd come running. Thanks for not disappointing someone (for the 1st time in your life).

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

I knew if I put up the limp pecker bat signal you'd come running. Thanks for not disappointing someone (for the 1st time in your life).

only weaklings and cowards worship cops. thumb sucking bed wetters. google Daniel Shavers to see exection by cop

IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Once again, some dummy refuses to obey lawful authority. End of discussion right there. Defy the authorities, whatever happens next is on you.

NRA Endowment Life Member, G.O.A supporter
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
That cop is a straight up badass. Glad he's on my side. I'd like to shake his hand and buy him a beer.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

only weaklings and cowards worship cops. thumb sucking bed wetters. google Daniel Shavers to see exection by cop

I dont have to Google sheit, numb nuts. Yes it was a bad shoot, he should've went to prison...tell that to the jury, not me genius.

Being objective isn't worshipping, try to comprehend that Einstein.

To impugn the character of all police based off of the actions of a few makes as much sense as claiming all hunters are poachers.

You hunt right? Well you probably shoot at the first movement you see like all those idiots that shoot humans while turkey hunting. And your a poacher too...just haven't got caught...what a fudd slob.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 09/11/20.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

If cheering for a brave man that will risk his life to make the world a better place for me is cop worship, then I most assuredly fall into that category. Enjoy cheering for the pro football players this weekend!

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
I like that cop's attitude!

The woman yelping in the background reminded me of this scene from Tombstone from the 25 to 55 second mark.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 11point, 160user, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 55 invisible), 2,955 guests, and 1,232 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,354
Posts18,468,882
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.