Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by DeadHead

Did you see him in Michigan today? Not sure what you mean “not at all looking good” but he killed it. My dad has been saying similar [bleep] and I thought he was just going senile but maybe I’m missing something

I heard there were more Trump supporters with signs and flags at the Biden rally than there were Biden supporters.

I did hear that Governor Half-wit and ex-governor Dipshit Snider was at Sleepy Joe’s as well.

GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Ginther
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

A trump landslide? A razor sharp election with Trump or Biden by a whisker? A Biden landslide?

Personally I'm worried. Trump is not at all looking good. This could be bad, very bad,

With a dick in your cake hole.

Per always.

deflave your fascination with Gay Anal Sex seems rather normalized and it also seems to be a frequent theme in all your conversations, now I'm not here to judge but Freud might suggest a little closet Broke Back mountain ? just saying.....

The self-proclaimed fluffer takes issue with f a g g otry.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by widrahthaar
You’re in Oregon and you’re worried about November?

That’s a bit retarded don’t you think?

Spano has always been and will always be a clam.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by tpcollins

Did you see him in Michigan today? Not sure what you mean “not at all looking good” but he killed it. My dad has been saying similar [bleep] and I thought he was just going senile but maybe I’m missing something

I heard there were more Trump supporters with signs and flags at the Biden rally than there were Biden supporters.

I did hear that Governor Half-wit and ex-governor Dipshit Snider was at Sleepy Joe’s as well.

Landslide.

It won’t even be close.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I am a (MN) resident, I know not a great state, nonetheless from my local sources I am increasingly very bullish (MN) will turn Red. Actually I’m convinced it will. Signage in neighborhoods across the State for Trump are multiples of 2016. Floyd riots have cooled off many libs as well.

Landslide is in the works, so I concur.

IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Trump wins in a blowout...

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

I have a long time friend who lives in MA. He says he does not know one person who supports Trump including him. And he knows a lot of people.

I live in southern Or. and know only one person who will NOT vote for Trump. And I don't know a lot of people.

All I'm saying is that because of many recent circumstances Trump's chances do not appear as sweet as they did last year this time. Calling me puerile names will not change that rubric.

Maybe I'll have my Chief of Staff conduct an internal poll. Standby.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Landslide.

It won’t even be close.

You think so?

Landslide for who?

I am MAGA.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
All the big city apartment dwellers likely don't have a lawn to put a sign on.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by wabigoon
All the big city apartment dwellers likely don't have a lawn to put a sign on.

Good point and there are a lot more of them than of us.

People vote, acres don't that's why you see the vast majority of OR painted red with only a few blue spots.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

If the media was honest and just reported things rather than telling us how to think, Trump would win in a landslide.

But, here's what I expect:

- The flood of books, stories, reports etc. of "bad things" Trump did will continue. There's a reason they are all coming out now rather than spread across the last couple years.

- Trump rallies will continue to be ignored except to point out nobody is wearing masks

- If one state has a burst of cases in a school, it will be world wide news and Trump's fault for opening schools. If no break outs happen, that will not be made into a story

- D's will continue to jump on and exaggerate all the books etc. Woodwards went from "down played to keep Americans from panicing" to "he lied they died" (catchy phrase though)

Trump will hopefully win. It will NOT be a landslide, there's to many head in the sand voters on both sides that blindly will vote D/R. Then there's the about 20% (my guess) that actually try to think and decide, but how many will be swayed by slanted media coverage.

My guess: Trump wins, even on delegate count solidly. D's challenge any close vote in states, then will only have to change a handfull of votes in several states to change the delegate count. Again, Trump (R) win delegate count, lose public vote and we have 4 more years of TDS

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

I have a long time friend who lives in MA. He says he does not know one person who supports Trump including him. And he knows a lot of people.

I live in southern Or. and know only one person who will NOT vote for Trump. And I don't know a lot of people.

All I'm saying is that because of many recent circumstances Trump's chances do not appear as sweet as they did last year this time. Calling me puerile names will not change that rubric.

Sounds very scientific. Is your friend in MA Karl Rove by chance? Im very upset that MA is turning blue now after all of these years.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Landslide.

It won’t even be close.

You think so?

Landslide for who?

whom

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

A trump landslide? A razor sharp election with Trump or Biden by a whisker? A Biden landslide?

Personally I'm worried. Trump is not at all looking good. This could be bad, very bad,

To anyone that asks, I say "A Biden Landslide."

With you guys? I think Trump will win, and the roaches are going to crawl back behind the kitchen cabinets.There will be trouble, but it will not be on a grand scale. There will be paybacks. You don't take on the USA and a sitting president and get away lightly.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Try a social venue other than a bath house.

You may find it enlightening.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by ribka

Landslide.

It won’t even be close.

You think so?

Landslide for who?

whom

Thanks school marm.

I am MAGA.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by ribka

Landslide.

It won’t even be close.

You think so?

Landslide for who?

whom

Thanks school marm.

Failing grammar, again.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
70% of this country cannot think rationally, let alone for themselves. The media is all in for the Dems like never before. In fact, we no longer have a media in this country. We have a conglomerate of Leftist propagandists.

Tarquin
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
You’re in Oregon and you’re worried about November?

That’s a bit retarded don’t you think?

Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
At times like this, you just gotta remember that people are really fuucking stupid. Whatever way it works out, people are still gonna be really fuucking stupid after the election.

There. Don't you feel better?

Are you calling me or him stupid?

I'm not calling anyone specific stupid here. I'm making an assertion that is based on observation. That the outcome of the election is in doubt is some hefty evidence that people are, indeed, fuucking stupid. Half of them are planning to vote for a mentally invalid, predatory female-sniffing, career criminal because they can't discern fact from fiction. Pretty fuucking stupid.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

I have a long time friend who lives in MA. He says he does not know one person who supports Trump including him. And he knows a lot of people..

That doesn't surprise me one bit. You can run a snail on the Democratic ticket in Mass. and they would blindly vote for it.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

166 members (24HourCampFireGuy50, 10gaugemag, 260madman, 338reddog, 32 invisible), 1,235 guests, and 1,017 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,219
Posts18,447,464
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.