Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
PAMac Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
What would the bag limit be? 🤔

Asking for a Friend....😁
🇱🇷💪

If 'ya can't put hot sauce on it, it ain't worth eat'n....

BP-B2

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Do we need tags? We usually don't for varmits.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Don’t think it would be very successful where I live and hunt. Been out several days in the past 3 weeks scouting for my sons archery elk hunt. Saw coyotes elk deer turkey squirrels beetles stinkbugs chipmunks and found a Trump hat on the road.

But didn’t see nary one antifa. Closest thing to antifa I saw was some bear sh1t.

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They're a protected species. We're hoping that changes since the fires.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2
They're a protected species.

So are wolves, but that hasn't stopped people from shooting them.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B2

PAMac Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
They're a protected species.

So are wolves, but that hasn't stopped people from shooting them.

I hear they don't have good pelts either..... thinner than possum is what I heard....

Heard someone cooked one the other day...... but it got all methed up.....🤷‍♂️

If 'ya can't put hot sauce on it, it ain't worth eat'n....

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
If there's an OTC tag, I might consider it. I'm not putting in for some special hunt though, particularly with the out-of-state fees.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What is the problem?

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
They should be considered a nuisance species with no declared season or bag limit.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trump needs to be re-elected,Republicans need to retain control of the Senate and regain control of the House.Antifa would get worse than they are now,so would BLM,Barr declares both groups as communist terrorist groups trying to take over Our Country,arrest them and haul their asses to Gitmo.What happens to them there,who cares.Problem solved,problem goes away..................end of story.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ar15a292f
They should be considered a nuisance species with no declared season or bag limit.

Kinda like coyotes/bobcats/mountain lions in Texas:

Nongame Species

A hunting license is required for the take of nongame species. There are no closed seasons, bag limits or possession limits; and, they may be hunted at any time by any lawful means or methods on private property. There may be restrictions for certain species of nongame animals, including possession limits (see below). In addition, be aware that public hunting lands may also have additional restrictions.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Sooner or later there will be a date set...

I read on the web a while back 5pm on Friday November 6.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

They are protected by cops otherwise they would be extinct

DEFUND THE POLICE !

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mayor Teddy Wheeler made it illegal to use facial recognition software in Portland.

He cited his fears that LEO would use it against protesters/Antifa.

I’m hoping they offer “Hair Tags” for culling, if anarchists spread into the burbs...Gotta keep the ecosystem balanced.

😬😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by baldhunter
Trump needs to be re-elected,Republicans need to retain control of the Senate and regain control of the House.Antifa would get worse than they are now,so would BLM,Barr declares both groups as communist terrorist groups trying to take over Our Country,arrest them and haul their asses to Gitmo.What happens to them there,who cares.Problem solved,problem goes away..................end of story.

Yeah, I remember two years ago, when the R's had control of all three branches of Fed. It was a dream-come-true. The swamp was drained, and tyrannical laws were abolished, particularly those involving the Bill of Rights. Big government was reigned in, taxes were cut, freedom rang throughout the land, and everything was finally working out for us.

Do you remember that? If you do, you shouldn't be voting.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PAMac
Asking for a Friend...

No one expected you’d be taking any action yourself.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

They are no different from the Red Army Faction, Red Brigades and similar groups from back in the day.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I thought they were bait.
Sent out into the hunting ground to see what comes to feed on them once they are caught in a trap.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

I thought they were bait.
Sent out into the hunting ground to see what comes to feed on them once they are caught in a trap.

Holy schitt. That may be a very astute observation. Time will tell.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Yeah, I remember two years ago, when the R's had control of all three branches of Fed. It was a dream-come-true. The swamp was drained, and tyrannical laws were abolished, particularly those involving the Bill of Rights. Big government was reigned in, taxes were cut, freedom rang throughout the land, and everything was finally working out for us.

Do you remember that? If you do, you shouldn't be voting.

2005-2006 under the Bush Branch of FedGov. Yeah, I remember what DID NOT happen for those two years.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
87 members (10gaugemag, 99Ozarks, 257robertsimp, akshooting, 15 invisible), 1,643 guests, and 749 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,758
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.