Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Too many short-sighted, retarded, stupid, ignorant-yet-opinionated people. Humanity needs a serious culling based on survival of the fittest.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by coyote268
He had the flag removed from the WH that honored the men and women of the military who were captured or slain. He has called out captured military losers and this is from a guy who has never served. He is trying the top Brass how to conduct a war. Just read some of the stuff he has said about the Military and its leadership and that's why I put him in the same boat but not quite as bad as Obama. At least Bush served and knew what the Military was all about.

Bush served? Yeah Bush knew how to start 2 endless wars Allright. I'll give him that. GFY

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
Let's see. Obamacare costs $100 billion a year. Trump adds $3 trillion to the federal debt (so far) this year.

Yeah, you got a good grasp of math there, GW.

How much does Obamacare cost people that have private insurance plans Genius. I went from 150 a month to currently 600+ a month and my employer kicks in money.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was in South Korea when President Trump paid a visit. When he got to Camp Humphreys instead of eating lunch with all the big wigs he went and had lunch with Soldiers and visited with them. That says a lot about a man. Too many times have I seen SGM of the Army just blow by Soldiers not acknowledge them. Too many times I seen Generals too good to sit with the Soldiers. I know of 2 Genersls 4 stars that truly cared about Soldiers Gen Petraeus (R) and current FORSCOM CG Gen Garrett..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
There are Conservatives and California Conservatives

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by BobBrown
There are Conservatives and California Conservatives

That vote for never Trumper war mongering Neocons like Mit Romney

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Fugg you skank42, Trump got more votes in CA than most states. I get so sick and tired of you ass----- knocking somebody just because they live in California. I was born here 83 years ago and don't plan on leaving anytime soon so put your comment where the sun doesn't shine. As far a the flag being removed to another location, both sides of the aisle were upset with this.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Fugg you skank42, Trump got more votes in CA than most states. I get so sick and tired of you ass----- knocking somebody just because they live in California. I was born here 83 years ago and don't plan on leaving anytime soon so put your comment where the sun doesn't shine. As far a the flag being removed to another location, both sides of the aisle were upset with this.

Big supporter of the Bush/Obama wars in Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq? How many did we lose for nothing?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 79S
I was in South Korea when President Trump paid a visit. When he got to Camp Humphreys instead of eating lunch with all the big wigs he went and had lunch with Soldiers and visited with them. That says a lot about a man. Too many times have I seen SGM of the Army just blow by Soldiers not acknowledge them. Too many times I seen Generals too good to sit with the Soldiers. I know of 2 Genersls 4 stars that truly cared about Soldiers Gen Petraeus (R) and current FORSCOM CG Gen Garrett..

yep but he tweets things that hurt my vag so voting Biden.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Remember Bush's rule of engagement required an American to be hit before the others could return fire.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I can name a couple times when Obama was President and would stop for gas here. Our 3 Star, 1 Star, and full birds all got their panties in a wad and made us scrub the HQ building top to bottom, saying Obama would be in the building. The guy came one time and on a weekend so he didn’t have to see anyone else. All the other times he never left AF One. Unfortunately when Trump came I was a DoD civilian at the time and it was limited capacity soI can’t speak to it. The Airmen that didn’t get to go, said he was very nice and most actually got a few words with him. I did meet Pence before I retired, and he met with each and everyone of us and shook our hands. It was kind of funny as the Secret Service and the 3 Star was trying to get him to hurry up, but he didn’t.

Last edited by Hudge; 09/11/20.
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Besides when did democrats start giving a chit about Armed services?? 8 yrs under Obama minimum pay raises like 1.2% for 7-8 yrs. Yeah he cared about us... what about the VA system under Obama and cool joe Biden?? I can honestly say Donald Trump cares about the Armed services..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Hows this maths for you commie dipschits

Trump spent 25% of the 1st term on the Golf Course, add that up, what a joke

Laws change, people die and the land remains the same
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
First I would like to apologize to shankhunt42 for my outburst. It is a trend I am starting to see all to often on the forum. The majority or members here love the outdoors, hunting and fishing and firearms and most are conservative even though they are from California. What is disturbing to me is are the personal attacks on someone having an opinion even if it differs from yours and the viciousness that transpires in responding. I have noticed this trend getting worse lately and its very counter-productive as each individual has a right to their opinion even if you disagree with it. You also have the right to respond to it but hopefullly in a civilized manner. Sadly, this is not happening now and individuals are being not replied to but attacked for their opinions especially if they are from California. To me this is like eating our own. Is this what we have come down to? We are turning on each other like Nikita Kruschev said we would 50 or 60 years ago. You will self destruct. We can't let this happen so I ask that the personal attacks be tempered and lets let each other the freedom to express our opinions weather you agree or disagree with them in a civil manner to keep our unity in these trying times as we are going to need each other believe me to fight what they are trying to do to the Country,

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Ginther

I've got a math question for you, Fluffer: how many inches of cock do you suck a day, on average? A. 50 B. 500 C.100 D. All you can get

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

You bleck cork sugker

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
First I would like to apologize to shankhunt42 for my outburst. It is a trend I am starting to see all to often on the forum. The majority or members here love the outdoors, hunting and fishing and firearms and most are conservative even though they are from California. What is disturbing to me is are the personal attacks on someone having an opinion even if it differs from yours and the viciousness that transpires in responding. I have noticed this trend getting worse lately and its very counter-productive as each individual has a right to their opinion even if you disagree with it. You also have the right to respond to it but hopefullly in a civilized manner. Sadly, this is not happening now and individuals are being not replied to but attacked for their opinions especially if they are from California. To me this is like eating our own. Is this what we have come down to? We are turning on each other like Nikita Kruschev said we would 50 or 60 years ago. You will self destruct. We can't let this happen so I ask that the personal attacks be tempered and lets let each other the freedom to express our opinions weather you agree or disagree with them in a civil manner to keep our unity in these trying times as we are going to need each other believe me to fight what they are trying to do to the Country,

Soooooo back to the original question:

Just where did you read this crap and did you fact check it? I bet not, get your head out of your ass.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

I've got a math question for you, Fluffer: how many inches of cock do you suck a day, on average? A. 50 B. 500 C.100 D. All you can get

Jeffo ( ginthler) had his gag reflex removed to take two hot dogs at once

Last edited by ribka; 09/11/20.
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Jeffo ( ginthler) had his gag reflex removed to take two hot dogs at once

Just deflecting away from the hard truth cuckservative

Laws change, people die and the land remains the same
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

659 members (1minute, 12344mag, 1_deuce, 1eyedmule, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 65 invisible), 3,133 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,701
Posts18,456,774
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.