Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
There was a Trump Parade around the 275 loop in Cincinnati this morning. It was started and organized by just a small group of ladies mostly using Facebook. The idea was to have cars at the exits decorated in Trump signs, flags, etc and drive the loop from 10-12 today. The movement gained momentum all week and 19,000 signed up to attend.
I went this morning and it was amazing. Many more people than signed up. There were more than a thousand assembled just at the exit that I was at. All the overpasses were lined with people waiving flags and wearing Red, White and Blue. Guns were plentiful....masks were not. There were blacks, whites, Asians, and Indians in attendance. Both directions of 275 was lined with the rolling parade. The “Silent Majority” is obviously tired of this crap and today The People weren’t silent. If we lose this election, it will be by theft...not by vote.

Buy once, cry once.
GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Love these stories.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good to hear of great support up there north of the Ohio. I wonder how it is in Cleveland.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Pictures?

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by deerhunter5555
There was a Trump Parade around the 275 loop in Cincinnati this morning. It was started and organized by just a small group of ladies mostly using Facebook. The idea was to have cars at the exits decorated in Trump signs, flags, etc and drive the loop from 10-12 today. The movement gained momentum all week and 19,000 signed up to attend.
I went this morning and it was amazing. Many more people than signed up. There were more than a thousand assembled just at the exit that I was at. All the overpasses were lined with people waiving flags and wearing Red, White and Blue. Guns were plentiful....masks were not. There were blacks, whites, Asians, and Indians in attendance. Both directions of 275 was lined with the rolling parade. The “Silent Majority” is obviously tired of this crap and today The People weren’t silent. If we lose this election, it will be by theft...not by vote.

That's the plan and they are not even trying to hide it.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image from gannett-cdn.com]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Good to hear of great support up there north of the Ohio. I wonder how it is in Cleveland.

40% White
50% Black
10% Latino

You do the math.

Isn't Cleveland heavily Union as well.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
One particular story of note that I personally witnessed....

There is a mountain that they blasted when 275 was constructed years ago. It created a sheer rock face that rises straight up over 200 feet above the highway. Two young men with giant USA and Trump flags had scaled to the peak of this rock face. Both young men had AR’s slung over there shoulders. It was an amazing sight! Best part was....at the base of this mountain is a Police turn around between the East and West-bound lanes. There were 4 different Police agencies in this turn around...all were out of their cruisers waiving American flags as we passed.

Buy once, cry once.
D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
Cincinnati is a LONG way from Cleveland! We are mostly transplanted hillbillies with Southern roots...or Krauts.

Buy once, cry once.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by deerhunter5555
The People weren’t silent. If we lose this election, it will be by theft...not by vote.

Then the questions becomes,

“What will We The People do?”

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The wife and I took a short (100miles or so) ride around Southern Indiana this morning, and we saw a LOT of yard signs. All of them, every single one, was a Trump/Pence sign, zero for Biden. Absolutely NO Biden/Harris signs, zip, zero, nada, zilch.

It was invigorating, to say the least.

This was in Harrison County, which has sent Governors to Indianapolis who were pure-dee Democrat, too. Granted, it was rural country, but still, NO Biden signs to be seen.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
This is a good thing to see

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good to know.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
We were in Southwest Pa. last week. Trump signs and flags were everywhere! Much more than I am seeing here in N.C. Eastern N.C. is particularly void of political signs. Maybe those folks don’t know that an election is coming up? I hope things pick up around here.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Biden was going to have a similar rally in his basement this morning but his handlers forgot to buy AAA batteries last night so the car wouldn't go when Joe hit the remote...

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I

Cleveland? All is quiet in Cleveland.

An undercover cop was shot and killed by a black guy last week and the funeral procession had thousands and had the streets shut down.

You see some Biden signs around the suburbs but many more Trump signs.

Biggest problem in Cleveland is that only 50% of the people have bothered to fill out the census forms. For everyone who doesn't, the city loses $1,800 in aid.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Was in Cleveland suburbs last week for some doctors appts. Went to a buddy’s about an hour away. Tallied 50+ Trump to ~10 Biden signs.

In a semi urban/rural area that’s maybe 30 miles from the edge of Cleveland.

Montana MOFO
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
We were in Southwest Pa. last week. Trump signs and flags were everywhere! Much more than I am seeing here in N.C. Eastern N.C. is particularly void of political signs. Maybe those folks don’t know that an election is coming up? I hope things pick up around here.

Went to Bennezette, Pa last week. Many Trump signs, only a few Biden signs, in rich people's yards...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Awesome!

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

521 members (1OntarioJim, 224th, 222Sako, 204guy, 222ND, 10gaugeman, 39 invisible), 1,965 guests, and 1,113 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,064
Posts18,463,464
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.