Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
What's wrong with credit cards/ I prefer 'em. Nobody handing me dirty change with Covid germs on it.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Why fight it? A credit card costs you nothing to use when you pay it off each month. I get 2% back in cash which amounts to hundreds of dollars a year when I use my Citi credit card and a good credit rating lets you buy anything on time and even gets you lower insurance rates. A card is safer to carry than a bunch of cash. What’s not to like? A debit card takes the money right out of your checking account, so the vendor is paid right away and you don’t end up with a pocket full of change. I’d sure think where you live there up north, you of all people would really like using cards and on-line banking.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cashless means tracking....of every single thing. That eventually equals supervision.

Now with even more aplomb
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by JPro
Cashless means tracking....of every single thing. That eventually equals supervision.

true enough.

we've all been supervised from the very beginning.

to stop the illegal drug traffic from mehico & china actions are being taken.

americans can't buy illegal drugs and get away with it just because they want to.

what we need is supervision that is pretty painless. i can talk about very painful supervision.

why would people want to break the law if the law was created and placed into effect by the voters?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
...ummm..... ok.....

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Becoming more and more prevalent.

I took the family to two places today that would not accept cash.

Top Golf and the movie theatre. They claim it is “more safe.”

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Windfall
Why fight it? A credit card costs you nothing to use when you pay it off each month. I get 2% back in cash which amounts to hundreds of dollars a year when I use my Citi credit card and a good credit rating lets you buy anything on time and even gets you lower insurance rates. A card is safer to carry than a bunch of cash. What’s not to like? A debit card takes the money right out of your checking account, so the vendor is paid right away and you don’t end up with a pocket full of change. I’d sure think where you live there up north, you of all people would really like using cards and on-line banking.

Much to learn, have you.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by deflave
Becoming more and more prevalent.

I took the family to two places today that would not accept cash.

Top Golf and the movie theatre. They claim it is “more safe.”

LOL

filthy lucre is called that for a reason?

i like a visa card, and untouched.

but things can go very wrong.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Couldve at least wandered around in the store and ate that ice cream, THEN leave the empty over in electronics.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by slumlord
Couldve at least wandered around in the store and ate that ice cream, THEN leave the empty over in electronics.
I once follow a lady through a checkout line. She had a basket full of junk food wrappers that she presented to the checker. She apparently had eaten her way through the whole store but she was honest enough to keep the wrappers and pay for it all.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
This in generally how it starts, with convenience being removed, and then incentives not to do a thing, and finally, policy not to accept a thing, followed by laws prohibiting that thing. I'm sure the cashless agenda is a long, slow one.

As long as there are drugs ( which will be as long as the Govt. is in the drug business...i.e. forever) and inner city " African-Americans".....there will be cash.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
I love going to wal mart to buy water, scan a gallon and pay with a credit card, scan another pay credit card, for a 87 cent jug of water that's costing then a extra 2 or 3 dollars in credit fees

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
There's a coin shortage don't you know...

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gemby58
I love going to wal mart to buy water, scan a gallon and pay with a credit card, scan another pay credit card, for a 87 cent jug of water that's costing then a extra 2 or 3 dollars in credit fees

What's 2% of 87 cents? whistle

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by EdM
There's a coin shortage don't you know...

i am concerned that my taxes will continue to rise as the gov't continues to attempt to gain control of the out of control society.

are we on the right tract, but far away from the solution or are we on the wrong tract totally?

personnally i just don't think that core-lokt ammo can be exceeded for the price.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
without cash ,how do you make a private sale or purchase ?,ala yard sale ect..ect ..how do you buy gas if your credit card company computer is down or the gas station main CC computer in another state that processes the CC is down ,have had it happen to mewas in KY but theit main computer in TX was down due to a hurricane ,CC did not work till they got it fixed I had to pay cash .go to another gas station ? what if you in the country and it only one around,and their CC or debit card computer is down ,what then?more examples than this ect...ect..

NRA Life Member
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by JPro

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vcnZxpqHS0A

This has been posted on here before, interesting.

H
Huntz Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
All ours take cash. Are you sure you just didn't see where to insert the bills?

No,the machine said credit card only.I asked the area attendant and she told me all self checkout lanes were credit card only.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Huntz
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
All ours take cash. Are you sure you just didn't see where to insert the bills?

No,the machine said credit card only.I asked the area attendant and she told me all self checkout lanes were credit card only.

Our Wally world used to take either but they are all no cash, credit only now. Have been for a while I do believe.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Windfall
Why fight it?

Ultimately, it's about control. With this Cancel Culture going on, conservatives being shouted down while eating, and societial controls over this virus outbreak, you can't see where this can lead?

First of all, some businesses don't want cash right now under the pretense cash carries germs. That will be the easy way to get rid of cash. They can force you to wear a mask and society didn't balk, so they won't balk at removing cash.

We end up like China, where everything is done via smart phone. You get paid on the app and you pay on the app. All good until AOC and The Squad pass a bill that says no gun sales to you. They lock your account. Or, no ammo sales. How about the fact that you didn't contribute to BLM this month They take it right out. You now longer control your assets.

1 year ago would you have believed the governement would have closed almost all businesses and we'd be running around wearing face coverings? No spectators at sports events, kids doing virtual school? All in a year? Don't be too skeptical abot the negative effects of going cashless.

Your woman wants a divorce and throws a phony domestic violence or child abuse charge on you and bam! New laws you didn't pay attention lock down your assets. You can't even buy gas for your car. As a matter of fact, when you were looking, all new cars come with a kill switch that the .gov can use to stop you. They can track your phone now. Cashless society, you can't access buildings with an app, get food, or a place to stay. It is possible.

It doesn't take much to make our world that of a Sci Fi movie or James Bond, where Big Brother locks down your assets and cancels your identity. However, unlike James Bond, we have no shady characters that will whip up a Black Market ID and fake credit cards that work all because we saved there bacon at one point. ;(

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
388 members (204guy, 280shooter, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 1_deuce, 46 invisible), 2,270 guests, and 1,134 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,723
Posts18,400,590
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.