Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Ringman Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
They are making themselves the same as Antifa and Black Lives Matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0AIWvhauIo&feature=emb_rel_pause

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
BP-B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
does not surprise me one bit. the reason the fake right has been losing for 50 years is they refuse to identify the enemies arrayed against them...the bolshevik jews and the cops that carry out their orders

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Those are some stupid cops.

Matt Solen: "I was in Afghanistan".

Cop: "Congratulations".

Stupid fugking cop.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I know many good officers that would die for their community and put themselves in harms way daily for ungrateful people. Ive been overseas....and seen first hand what lawlessness looks like. I rather have police. Hold bad cops responsible but not stereotype all police as bad.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Esox357
I know many good officers that would die for their community and put themselves in harms way daily for ungrateful people. Ive been overseas....and seen first hand what lawlessness looks like. I rather have police. Hold bad cops responsible but not stereotype all police as bad.

you watched to many cop movies and TV series that have been made for 50 years

IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
BS, cops make bad judgements too, just like every profession..

Those who would disrespect our flag have never been handed a folded one.

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

When in the Course of human events......
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Cops ARE part of the problem.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by m1rifleman
BS, cops make bad judgements too, just like every profession..

How much of a pass would you give a school bus driver that botched their job so badly? Why are cops held to such a repeatedly low standard by so many people who proclaim they are conservative?

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
what I cant understand is how can there be bad cops if there are good cops? wouldnt the good cops stop the bad ones? or cover up for them?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Can a white guy hit the "sue the cops" lottery? It looks like he's going to be paying his bills with the city's money for a long time to come if he has even a halfway competent legal beagle!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B3

Ringman Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Recently I saw videos of cops arresting good guys for taking down bag guys. They are not endearing themselves to the general population.

What's so sad for me is I am old and remember when everyone help police in high esteem.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Ringman
Recently I saw videos of cops arresting good guys for taking down bag guys. They are not endearing themselves to the general population.

What's so sad for me is I am old and remember when everyone help police in high esteem.

when I lived in Bklyn NY the beat cop treated us kids like he was our uncle. we would run to the store to get him a sandwich and he would give us enough to buy a ball to play with. they were tough guys but very fair. they were not robots and never bothered with trivial stuff. if he saw two kids fighting he would boot them in the azz tell them to go home.
My father was a cop then detective in NYC never fired his gun. he and his partners were proud of it. he arrested mass murderers satanists doing human sacrifice bank robbers rapists etc. He was WWII vet as most of them at that time. a different breed of men

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Cops need their legal protections taken away so they can be held accountable if they step over the line. If the cry baby cops can't handle that then maybe they need to find a new job.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375
Cops need their legal protections taken away so they can be held accountable if they step over the line. If the cry baby cops can't handle that then maybe they need to find a new job.

that is my main problem with them. if that happened cops would be held in higher esteem even by some of the feral blacks

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The police chief is an idiot so what do you think that leads to ?

Its proven time and time again, that they are clearly not on our side.........

The location of the situation would be the deciding factor if I would ever call on the police for help, my first call would be to my lawyer.

Last edited by jimy; 09/13/20.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375

that is my main problem with them. if that happened cops would be held in higher esteem even by some of the feral blacks

10-4 on that.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
perhaps I should have said good cops can make bad judgements and bad cops can make even worse ones. don't paint all cops with the same brush. all cops are not the problem, some are. would we be better off if bad ones weren't protected? sure. same with all professions.

Those who would disrespect our flag have never been handed a folded one.

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

When in the Course of human events......
B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by Ringman

when I lived in Bklyn NY the beat cop treated us kids like he was our uncle. we would run to the store to get him a sandwich and he would give us enough to buy a ball to play with. they were tough guys but very fair. they were not robots and never bothered with trivial stuff. if he saw two kids fighting he would boot them in the azz tell them to go home.
My father was a cop then detective in NYC never fired his gun. he and his partners were proud of it. he arrested mass murderers satanists doing human sacrifice bank robbers rapists etc. He was WWII vet as most of them at that time. a different breed of men

I was born in Staten Island, my whole family was on a job including myself, short stent. You’re right cops were different Then,A boot in the ass and on your way home or throw the kid in the back of the car and take them home and his father we give him a boot in the ass. But that was in a good neighborhood, My brother was a detective also.he was in the 77 precinct Brooklyn he was involved in 8 shoot outs 6 on the books :)four hits three DOA That was in the 80s,90s, He held The record in New York when he was in the gun squad, 125 guns in one year most people don’t realize how many guns were on the street. Your dad is very lucky never having to fire his weapon, my father and his two brothers also World War II veterans never had to discharge there firearms also, But they were different times for themP.m. me your dad’s name I’ll see if my brother knew him.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by m1rifleman
perhaps I should have said good cops can make bad judgements and bad cops can make even worse ones. don't paint all cops with the same brush. all cops are not the problem, some are. would we be better off if bad ones weren't protected? sure. same with all professions.

Certainly, every cop who wears a badge an a uniform isn't a POS. I keep on wondering why none of the good cops and only a minority of self-labelled conservatives continually hold ALL cops to such a low standard. Wouldn't their protections under the law dictate that all cops should be held to a higher standard?

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Cops fuqked up and are now trying to get out of it by intimidating the Vic.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
787 members (163bc, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 10ring1, 77 invisible), 3,196 guests, and 1,285 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,708
Posts18,400,128
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.