Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by slumlord
Runs like Wee-Man

Runs like a midget, not a youngster.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Anybody find it weird that protesters beat the ambulance to the hospital? How does that happen?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Santiam
Anybody find it weird that protesters beat the ambulance to the hospital? How does that happen?

That would need to be addressed, imo.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Daveman
Numerous protestors are surrounding the hospital where the two officers lay in critical condition after the ambush. The protesters are all shouting that they hope the two officers die. One of the officers is a mom of a six year old boy. I simply cannot comprehend how anyone, even a radical leftist, could support the cold-blooded murder of people protecting them. We do not live in one world.

Direct quote from CNN online "coverage" ; "It was not clear why protesters had gathered at the hospital" REALLY??

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by steve4102

A Black Lives Matter mob swarmed the hospital where two deputies were taken for treatment after being ambushed and shot.
They blocked doorways, threatened officers at the scene and attempted to force their way inside.

Anyone who even thinks about watching an NFL game needs to remember this, and who the NFL supports.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Time to pull the kid gloves off and bull chit “feel sorry for” ideologies ....i.e. Paul Burnedhard

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
VIDEOS: Black Lives Matter Mob Swarms HOSPITAL Where Deputies Were Being Treated After Being Ambushed, Threaten Police at Scene Saying ‘You’re Next’

A Black Lives Matter mob swarmed the hospital where two deputies were taken for treatment after being ambushed and shot.
They blocked doorways, threatened officers at the scene and attempted to force their way inside.

The “activists,” who have widespread support from Democrat politicians and nearly every major corporation, did chants wishing death upon the officers after they arrived at the hospital.

Approximately a dozen of them were at the scene, celebrating the shooting and threatening officers and their families.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...eated-threaten-police-scene-saying-next/

When I was a kid we played cops and robbers. Time for adults to play cops and BLM.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
From watching the video, I'm very surprised that the cops let someone walk that close to the cruiser. I don't like going anywhere outside of my environment, we're at war and no one knows who the enemy is. This is serious stuff, and a matter of life and death. Pay attention to your surroundings you could be the next target.

Life is good live it while you can.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
From watching the video, I'm very surprised that the cops let someone walk that close to the cruiser. I don't like going anywhere outside of my environment, we're at war and no one knows who the enemy is. This is serious stuff, and a matter of life and death. Pay attention to your surroundings you could be the next target.

It may have been a "less threatening" adolescent; like ISIS putting a bomb vest on to kids.

Last edited by Cruiser1; 09/13/20.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
VIDEOS: Black Lives Matter Mob Swarms HOSPITAL Where Deputies Were Being Treated After Being Ambushed, Threaten Police at Scene Saying ‘You’re Next’

The “activists,” who have widespread support from Democrat politicians and nearly every major corporation, did chants wishing death upon the officers after they arrived at the hospital.

Approximately a dozen of them were at the scene, celebrating the shooting and threatening officers and their families.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...eated-threaten-police-scene-saying-next/

A skirmish line of about 25 men bearing pump guns should get elbow to elbow and just wade into them.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I imagine the LASD Homicide detectives will apprehend the shooter. Those dumb asses will be bragging about it. But, if the shooter is under 18, he'll spend a few months in "juvie" and then be released. L.A. judges are "sympathetic" to juvenile criminals.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ringworm
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
That shooter is about 4 foot 6. Bizarre.

Noticed.
I'm betting 12 year old bi-racial female. With braces.

With fake tits and junk.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Using kids to shoot cops is straight up ISIS level schit.

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
wait, why aren't all of you on the cop bashing thread?? according to some all cops are the problem...

Those who would disrespect our flag have never been handed a folded one.

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

When in the Course of human events......
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Lots of losers on here will be rubbing one out while watching that vid. Same mentality as the BLM turds.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Surveillance Video of Ambush Shooting of LA Sheriff Deputies Released (Shooter Looks Like a Child!)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...h-shooting-la-sheriff-deputies-released/

Opening that tweet and scrolling down the video, opening the LASD tweets, and scrolling down a bit I found this guy's tweets. Methinks LA county needs a few more like him running for Congress

https://twitter.com/ErrolWebber

Karen Bass is the opposition candidate. He does a good job calling her out
Replying to
@LASDHQ
Hey @RepKarenBass
, @KarenBassTweets
, will you condemn these actions?

Or will you and @TheDemocrats
defend the cop-shooters?

We know how much you just LOVE the cops.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Sako76
Prayers for the officers. Now, God Dammit, when are we going to start publicly executing these bastards!

Center square hangings every Saturday at high noon and chop a hand off of the looters and rioters that are apprehended so the society knows who they are dealing with. Naw fugg it. Hang those greasy bastids too

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Santiam

Because the receiving hospital is most likely St. Francis, they know that's where the shooting victims in Compton go.

Last edited by smarquez; 09/13/20.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Just stated they are looking for a 28-30 year old black male; $100k reward

Last edited by Cruiser1; 09/13/20.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Cruiser1
Just stated they are looking for a 28-30 year old black male; $100k reward

That must be a mistake. He a good boy. He dindu nuffin.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (12344mag, 11point, 160user, 10gaugemag, 219DW, 06hunter59, 55 invisible), 2,958 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,354
Posts18,468,882
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.