-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 40 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 39 40
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ripping all the lips tends to spook the hole but at some point you gotta set hooks and reel in the catch.

My stringer is pretty full (it's not hard to imagine those that are flappin on the stringer) but I still got room on the total catch and a few more kewl guy pictures.

Any takers? grin

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

GB1

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Mr Burns

The thread started as commentary concerning the experience of military personnel regarding their issued Leopold scopes. It seems that the thread has somehow become about you. As an active reader of optics posts I come here to learn. You appear to be an avid Leopold user. I’m interested to hear your thoughts concerning the reported issues that our military experiences in the field.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by IZH27
Mr Burns

The thread started as commentary concerning the experience of military personnel regarding their issued Leopold scopes. It seems that the thread has somehow become about you. As an active reader of optics posts I come here to learn. You appear to be an avid Leopold user. I’m interested to hear your thoughts concerning the reported issues that our military experiences in the field.

The "reported issues" are mostly simply low level kids wanting to spend Uncle Sammies credit card bucks on different scopes because they ain't cleaning and don't know how to develop solid drop data.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
"No Leupold" Zone.........

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JGRaider
"No Leupold" Zone.........

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Your "bud" Tubb thinks you're an idiot.

To be fair he not alone in the assessment. laugh

Congratulations?

John Burns

I have all the sources.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Swing and a miss, Mrs Burns. Strike one.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

A Squadron at the Unit is just going to love that their motif is being blasted about the internet to salve your butt hurt.

Knowing what picts can be shared and what need to remain in the circle of trust is a thing.

You and your buddies don't get it.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
They willingly gave them with no strings attached, no problema senora'. Strike 2 Mrs Burns.

Last edited by JGRaider; 09/13/20.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
John Burns, 2 questions, in which branch of the military did you serve and if so what was your MOS? Do you represent Leupold or have any financial interest in the sale of their products?

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

A Squadron at the Unit is just going to love that their motif is being blasted about the internet to salve your butt hurt.

Knowing what picts can be shared and what need to remain in the circle of trust is a thing.

You’re such a flamer.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L

That is a stupid statement, Mr. inside the world of special ops. What a goon.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by lvmiker
John Burns, 2 questions, in which branch of the military did you serve and if so what was your MOS? Do you represent Leupold or have any financial interest in the sale of their products?

mike r

Are you kidding? The only field of competition he's ever been on was when he ran onto the field waving his pink pom poms. Biggest competitive decision he's ever had to make was whether to do a perky pyramid or a peppy line dance.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

His insulting the soldiers above is sure to endure more interest in the brand. Negative interest.

mike r

Are you kidding? The only field of competition he's ever been on was when he ran onto the field waving his pink pom poms. Biggest competitive decision he's ever had to make was whether to do a perky pyramid or a peppy line dance.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Ripping all the lips tends to spook the hole but at some point you gotta set hooks and reel in the catch.

My stringer is pretty full (it's not hard to imagine those that are flappin on the stringer) but I still got room on the total catch and a few more kewl guy pictures.

Any takers? grin

Do keep talking! You’re doing great.

Good pictures, thanks for sharing.

But If you think everyone is in awe you’d be mistaken, I routinely let bigger walk on by. 😁

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by IZH27
Mr Burns

The "reported issues" are mostly simply low level kids wanting to spend Uncle Sammies credit card bucks on different scopes because they ain't cleaning and don't know how to develop solid drop data.

Same assessment for general users with issues or is it just the military guys that are dumbasses?

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
My son is a Sniper. He teaches in Arkansas. All he uses is Leupold.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Well shiit the bed!! 😂😂

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
mike r

I pumped a [bleep] load of jet 4 in the Air Force.

You might want to learn to use the Google machine as I have sold Leupold optics for a long time.
Originally Posted by rosco1

Any takers? grin

Do keep talking! You’re doing great.

Good pictures, thanks for sharing.

But If you think everyone is in awe you’d be mistaken, I routinely let bigger walk on by. 😁

I just wanted you to post pictures of the one you didn't let "walk".

I have no doubt you're one of those guys who always sees much bigger but always fails to bring anything home.

Just Sayin.
Originally Posted by GregW

Same assessment for general users with issues or is it just the military guys that are dumbasses?

Please quote where I called anyone a "dumbass".

I am going to prime the pump and specifically say you are one big dumbass but I get a smile when you try and pimp Berger bullets. It's funny. grin

Originally Posted by NEBHUNTER
My son is a Sniper. He teaches in Arkansas. All he uses is Leupold.

That happens pretty often.

They willingly gave them with no strings attached, no problema senora'. Strike 2 Mrs Burns.

I can guarantee whom ever was gifted the A Squadron coin was not supposed to post a photo on the net as any kind of brand endorsement or brand bash fest and absolutely guarantee it was not you who was gifted that coin.

You should take the post down.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I’ve posted some kills before. No I don’t bother with it much anymore.

laughing. You’ve been posting the same fish eye lens critters every month for 10 years, we’ve seen them..a lot.

- Just sayin

Last edited by rosco1; 09/13/20.
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I think we have a narcissistic poser in our midst. A wing wiper no less. That is all...carry on.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Page 10 of 40 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 39 40

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (1lesfox, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 51 invisible), 2,579 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,361
Posts18,468,985
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.