Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
PURE EVIL: Bystanders Laugh, Mock Deputies including 31-Year-Old Mother After They Are Ambushed, Shot in the Head — NO ONE Runs to Help Them

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...her-ambushed-shot-head-no-one-runs-help/

Lancaster Black Lives Matter Militant Calls for People to Shoot Cops After Rioters Are Shot With Rubber Bullets

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-cops-rioters-shot-rubber-bullets-video/

After Two LA Deputies Are Ambushed and Shot in the Head — Entire Washington Football Team Kneels Together Against Police Brutality, For BLM

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ootball-team-kneels-together-police-blm/

We Hope the B*tch Dies!” – BLM Chants Against 31-Year-Old LA Sheriff Deputy and Mother After She is Ambushed and Shot in the Head — Try to Breach Hospital!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...shed-shot-head-try-breach-hospitalvideo/

“All My Heores Kill Cops”:

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...rs-same-message-all-my-heroes-kill-cops/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
BP-B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Dan Bongingo says we have no idea the depth of their evil. If Trump wins the election (God willing) Bongingo fears wholesale violence. The Left (and by extension the Dems who have allowed the Left to make their home in the Dem Party) are utterly without compunction. They want nothing but death, mayhem and destruction for this country. The are consumed by hate.

Tarquin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
NAACP chapter president Talbert Swan: 'No such thing as blue lives'

https://www.foxnews.com/us/naacp-talbert-swan-blue-lives-no-such-thing

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You can thank the Democrat Party, the education system and the entertainment industry for all of this.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Dan Bongingo says we have no idea the depth of their evil. If Trump wins the election (God willing) Bongingo fears wholesale violence. The Left (and by extension the Dems who have allowed the Left to make their home in the Dem Party) are utterly without compunction. They want nothing but death, mayhem and destruction for this country. The are consumed by hate.

This.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If we keep seeing this, we're going to see a political demographic shift very soon. The Left is lost. The Right already knows what's going on. Most of the mushy middle wants nothing to do with this hate. The entire middle may shift right.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
If we keep seeing this, we're going to see a political demographic shift very soon. The Left is lost. The Right already knows what's going on. Most of the mushy middle wants nothing to do with this hate. The entire middle may shift right.
I hope you are right, I fear you are not.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Ethan, I just think that the middle is not going to have the luxury of not picking a side anymore. We're past difference of opinion stuff. Things are getting primal at this point. Some will bend to the social justice peer pressure but I'm hoping that most will care more about their own safety and the security of their families and source of income.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Ethan, I just think that the middle is not going to have the luxury of not picking a side anymore. We're past difference of opinion stuff. Things are getting primal at this point. Some will bend to the social justice peer pressure but I'm hoping that most will care more about their own safety and the security of their families and source of income.

It is beyond my understanding why someone can think that life in the USA is so bad, they must destroy the country.

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Hood rats and ugly fat mudsharks are not going to win a civil war or overthrow the country. These are people that don't have enough stamina to work full time.

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
A crew of six of us spent the weekend door knocking in our county. From the 470 doors, the overall response was: 1. please get us sample ballots to use as a "cheat sheet" and 2. I used to be a moderate but after watching weeks of riots, looting and arson, I now know what to do and also own a firearm.

Last edited by bigwhoop; 09/14/20.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

They are winning Jake. They are winning because our side is not fighting, a sure way to lose every time.

"Just you wait, just you wait, I'm getting ready to kick some azz, don't make me mad" aint good tactics.

We are not going to vote our way out of this.

Last edited by Borchardt; 09/14/20.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
The bright spot in all this BS is the gun control crowd has lost a lot of support. There's no question why someone would want to own guns for self protection.

Life is good live it while you can.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Mark levin posted a tweet earlier from a witness. Sickening.

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
The bright spot in all this BS is the gun control crowd has lost a lot of support. There's no question why someone would want to own guns for self protection.

I expect they have a mass shooting waiting for just before the election to re-energize the issue for the dems.

The collection of taxes which are not absolutely required, which do not beyond reasonable doubt contribute to public welfare, is only a species of legalized larceny. Under this Republic the rewards of industry belong to those who earn them. Coolidge
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hiden Biden is already using it to call for Gun Control.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

He’s probably right. Are ya ready?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
The mushy middle not choosing a side is like a person smelling the stench and hoping the diaper isn't full.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

He’s probably right. Are ya ready?

Like lunchmeat, always ready ; ]

religious and bolchevi commies have never had any problem with executing a populace, time for a re-set. smile

Trump Won!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
567 members (222ND, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 56 invisible), 2,343 guests, and 1,088 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,597
Posts18,398,204
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.