Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 22 of 23 1 2 20 21 22 23
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
H1N1, ebola, SARS??????? Are we not footing the bill now?

Originally Posted by hemiallen
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
C'mon JimFROMTN....Tell us all exactly, which plan Trump THREW OUT before the pandemic causing the mess we are in today?

He threw out the National Security Council playbook on fighting pandemics and he fired the pandemic response team which included funding for helping countries prevent infectious diseases from becoming epidemics which included China. Apparently, some simple minded idiot thought helping other countries to prevent pandemics was a waste of money because those pandemics are in their country and not in ours. Who'd have thunk someone might get on an airplane and bring it here.

Wow

So how has this "pandemic response team" you speak of done in the past?

Best recollection is EVERY YEAR OUR FLU STARTS IN CHINA . Is that because they have an earlier flu season than us, and if so, why haven't they been able to control THE FLU so we don't get it from them! I am sure this team you speak of, paid for ( not anymore) should have controlled the Flu. Maybe we need to shut down travel from Chin before our fall Flu season.... Simple enough?.....We allow China to spread the Flu to us every year, look at all the US citizens TRUMP could save.... IDIOT

And not sending them money stopped their efforts? Pretty [bleep] stupid that WE have to foot the bill to make you happy, yet it doesn't friggin work, it seems.

Last edited by JimFromTN; 09/14/20.
GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by deflave
Jim,

I notice you are from the south.

LOL

There's only one way he's from Tennessee.....Memphis. Even that is doubtful.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
"and he fired the pandemic response team which included funding for helping countries prevent infectious diseases from becoming epidemics"

100% bulls hit statement straight outta the DEM/MSM anti-Trump playbook!
He combined 2 overlapping agencies, but please do continue on.

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
C'mon JimFROMTN....Tell us all exactly, which plan Trump THREW OUT before the pandemic causing the mess we are in today?

He threw out the National Security Council playbook on fighting pandemics and he fired the pandemic response team which included funding for helping countries prevent infectious diseases from becoming epidemics which included China. Apparently, some simple minded idiot thought helping other countries to prevent pandemics was a waste of money because those pandemics are in their country and not in ours. Who'd have thunk someone might get on an airplane and bring it here.
..................................National Security Council Playbook?...LOL>>>LOL......So tell us Jim, what EXACTLY was IN the National Security Council's playbook for fighting Covid? The pandemic response team? Ok! From what govt agency was this pandemic response team apart of?...Hmmmm?

God you are an idiot

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6819268/Pandemic-Playbook.pdf

Here is one from 2006
https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/pdf/pandemic-influenza-implementation.pdf
...............................Well how about if I make a damned idiot out of you JimboFROMTN...And by the way JIM, Trump will easily carry Tenn-eeeee-seee......Well I see that you posted two govt docs. OK then. Obviously since you have read every word in both docs to make your case against Trump, then perhaps you can specifically detail WHAT in those docs could have or should have been implemented as opposed to what Trump has done going back to Jan/Feb and is doing....All well and good to post some docs JIMBO, another thing to outline specific details. So what are the specific differences between them VS what actions Trump has implemented?

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by deflave
Jim,

I notice you are from the south.

LOL

There's only one way he's from Tennessee.....Memphis. Even that is doubtful.

Doubt he is from Tennessee at all.

Sock puppet broad probably.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
[quote=JimFromTN]H1N1, ebola, SARS??????? Are we not footing the bill now?

[quote

Yes, but those are past Viruses, you are saying President Trump stopped sending money is for future viruses, correct? SARS has been with us way before President Trumps term. Heck, if you are going there, were not all of these started during a Democratic Presidency? It's ALL their fault, using your-all's logic.

And yes, we pay for everything WE deal with here in the great 50 States. Sending money to other countries / groups that aren't solely for US citizens seem like a waste of money. He is a business man, trying to save our economy, everything we see he does for us and not for China like all previous Democrat presidents. Joe wants to go back to giving away our money. We need to defund a lot of BS groups. I trust him for another 4 years, without Democrats hounding him like Biden does to young girls.

What exactly was your point on the $ ?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Don't worry gents, Joe is on top of it.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Originally Posted by Raeford
Exactly what was WHO telling him and the world in late January?

What did he do on Jan 29?

What did the vaunted Fauci say in a radio broadcast that same week?

Who else is culpable for ALL of theses deaths?

Quit rewriting history Fool, we all saw dip shceit Trump tell us there was ONLY 1 case and it would be GONE by April, he has no Credibility left.

And that my friend is why he can kiss the Election good bye, People are Sick to death of his Lying.

Laws change, people die and the land remains the same
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Back in July of 2011 I knew Guntruck was and idiot.

Back in August of 2015 I knew Ginther was a dumbass.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
PER GINT-rrrrrrr,,,"that my friend is why he can kiss the Election good bye."..............LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL.......

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Ginther

Quit rewriting history Fool, we all saw dip shceit Trump tell us there was ONLY 1 case and it would be GONE by April, he has no Credibility left.

And that my friend is why he can kiss the Election good bye, People are Sick to death of his Lying.

You are correct. Biden has been a lying sack of crap for the 50 years he spent in Washington. Congratulations for figuring it out. Yes he will lose the election to trump and then you will go away…

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

..................................National Security Council Playbook?...LOL>>>LOL......So tell us Jim, what EXACTLY was IN the National Security Council's playbook for fighting Covid? The pandemic response team? Ok! From what govt agency was this pandemic response team apart of?...Hmmmm?

God you are an idiot

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6819268/Pandemic-Playbook.pdf

Here is one from 2006
https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/pdf/pandemic-influenza-implementation.pdf
...............................Well how about if I make a damned idiot out of you JimboFROMTN...And by the way JIM, Trump will easily carry Tenn-eeeee-seee......Well I see that you posted two govt docs. OK then. Obviously since you have read every word in both docs to make your case against Trump, then perhaps you can specifically detail WHAT in those docs could have or should have been implemented as opposed to what Trump has done going back to Jan/Feb and is doing....All well and good to post some docs JIMBO, another thing to outline specific details. So what are the specific differences between them VS what actions Trump has implemented?
..............JIMBOfromTN ........I am sure some of us here are still waiting with baited breath for your answers.........In the meantime here is my take.............The truth is, is that you do not know a damned thing within either of those two links you posted about how the govt views handling pandemics. You never have read either of them. You instead USED those two links as nothing more than props to hide behind in your efforts to bash Trump. Ya see JIMBO, when it comes to getting down to the nuts and bolts or into the weeds as to critical and specific details, Trump haters/liberals scatter like cockroaches after the lights are turned on....Asked ya what the alternate plan was in reply ya post two govt doc links that you know nothing about and then of course blame Trump for things he had no control over.

You are a knee kerk LIAR. Meaning? A Trump bashing thought pops into your head and ya run with it by posting WOW WEEEE lots of govt official docs. . Truth be damned.....Didn't work JIMBO!...And of course you could never prove that any policy within those govt docs would have been better and saved more lives on the basis of any medical or scientific standpoint. Well of course if you are a flaming Trump hater proof is NEVER necessary to make your case.... Just the allegation. Just the thought. Just an opinion. Just a feeling............Yep! That's all we Trump hater need..

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

First things first, Governor just announced that no Antifa has been arrested for setting fires. Totally false story.

We should have followed Taiwans example on how to fight the COVID-19. First they did very aggressive contact tracing.

If you tested positive you were quarantined for 14 days. But they also gave you a phone that showed the government

your location. If you were where you were not supposed to be or failed to answer the phone they came and arrested you.

Everyone was required to wear a mask outdoors. No businesses were closed and no schools were closed.

Taiwan has a population of 23 million. They had less than 10 deaths. Bottom line Masks and contact tracing are the key,

If you believe their data, And opt for that kind of power for central government, you are a bigger fool than I thought you were.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
I just looked at this thread briefly. I'm encouraged that there are a few guys contributing valid opinions. Not the usual bullsh*t. Well, most of it is, but at least three participants don't have their heads up their asses.

Last edited by Paddler; 09/14/20.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
You know Diddler, if you have a rib removed you could suck your own dick instead of coming here to perform fellatio.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

JEFFO dementia related step ladder fall? LMAO

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Paddler
I just looked at this thread briefly. I'm encouraged that there are a few guys contributing valid opinions. Not the usual bullsh*t. Well, most of it is, but at least three participants don't have their heads up their asses.
...........Here is some NO bullchit for ya Puddles......Write this all down Piddles..........On Nov 3rd Trump gets a minimum of 319 electoral votes and wins the popular vote as well by 2 points or better. Trump gets 20 to 25% of the black vote and 40% or better of the hispanic vote.

Perhaps you should start practicing on how to manipulate your body good enough so that by Nov 3rd you can effectively bend over and kiss yer ass BYE BYE or nighty night....

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
And the bigsqueeze fills his Diaper again.

You keep writing a load of garbage, most polling has Trump on track to receive around 200 EC votes, Yeap swallow that load bigsqueeze

Laws change, people die and the land remains the same
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

You sound like Roy Fireball

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
who cares? I always knew it was deadly.. If anyone dident know that any virus could kill you you are just plain stupid and there is no hope for you..... so STFU..

Page 22 of 23 1 2 20 21 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

618 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 16penny, 1337Fungi, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 58 invisible), 3,329 guests, and 1,124 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,304
Posts18,468,097
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.