Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by 45_100
I don't know why the CDC was created or when and don't care to look it up. I do remember at one point they did some research on gun control or crime or some such thing and I thought they are nothing more than a left wing political tool.

Isn’t that true of every single agency made up of non-elected bureaucrats.

Best of intentions with the worst of results.

These agencies tend to take on a life of their own almost every single time.

Unfortunately this is all true.

Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
You know, they sort work for the Executive Branch.

Isn't it time for one of those famous "You're fired" lines?

Amen
Exactly. Fire the one who defied the order and fire the next one if he/she/it does too. Keep going and maybe we can defund the whole shebang. That or appoint somebody loyal after the firing.

Another question is, if the CDC is a government entity, funded by our taxes, what the hell is it doing giving ANY money to anybody let along a specific political party?

Another entity like the ATF and FBI that we'd be better off without.

I would like to see a return to a constitutionalist government where the federal government was limited to the national defense and interstate commerce. Will never happen.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Doesn't surprise me a bit.

This country's government is lousy with communists.

Absolutely.

He needs to appoint someone with full presidential authority to clean the CDC out of communists.

I don't think he can.

I think it's past that point.

Could be like the Dept. of Agriculture. Saw a Nova program 10 or so years ago interviewing 5 former Sec. of Agriculture in regards to bringing the Forestry Service under control. All said the bureaucrats in the USFS would ignore any directions or orders from any Sec of Agriculture and tell the Secretary there was nothing he could do about it.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The CDC is actually nothing more then a communist front organization.
Trump can and should defund them 100%. Tax monies have no lawful place in that kind of partition political activity.

Their very existence (along with a LOT of other "federal organizations) is an unconstitutional overreach, probably in violation of the 9th Amendment and certainly in violation of the 10th Amendment, considering how they are funded by taxes.

#9. The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

#10. The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Last edited by szihn; 09/15/20.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Trump's been makin a list and checkin it twice, gonna find out who's naughty or nice and on Nov. 4 Santa is comin to town. Let's make sure his reindeer can make the run.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
How dare they address racism.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think he needs to appoint Dr. Ben Carson to head the CDC.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Armednfree
I think he needs to appoint Dr. Ben Carson to head the CDC.

Yep.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by steve4102
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...g-marxist-garbage-accuses-police-racism/

The same federal group that failed the nation and the world with their convoluted, unscientific and destructive COVID-19 policies is moving ahead with their critical race theory program.

This is despite President Donald Trump’s ban just ten days ago!

The CDC training claims that “racism is a public health crisis” and that “systemic racism” leads to “police killings of unarmed Black and Brown men and women”
.........CDC is loaded with Obama holdovers and big libs.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

The same federal group that failed the nation and the world with their convoluted, unscientific and destructive COVID-19 policies is moving ahead with their critical race theory program.

The CDC training claims that “racism is a public health crisis” and that “systemic racism” leads to “police killings of unarmed Black and Brown men and women”
.........CDC is loaded with Obama holdovers and big libs.

Yep. And Trump needs to do a MAJOR House Cleaning during his Second Term. Starting with that Deep State POS Fauci!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
You know, they sort work for the Executive Branch.

Isn't it time for one of those famous "You're fired" lines?

Way past time!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

Of course the Center for DISEASE Control should fight racism. And the Navy Seals should run daycare facilities.

It's no damn wonder we got caught flat footed by COVID. The CDC can't be bothered with working on disease control.

Last edited by PaulBarnard; 09/15/20.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by 45_100
I don't know why the CDC was created or when and don't care to look it up. I do remember at one point they did some research on gun control or crime or some such thing and I thought they are nothing more than a left wing political tool.

Isn’t that true of every single agency made up of non-elected bureaucrats.

Best of intentions with the worst of results.

These agencies tend to take on a life of their own almost every single time.

See Jerry Pournelle's Iron Law of Bureaucracy.

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

The center for racism control grin grin grin Like football grin grin

phuggin loon

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Critical race theory bullsh!t is probably much easier than really working. Just sayin'.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Critical Race Theory is quite literally code for anti-White.

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I wish any conservative that applied for work there would sue their asses. It is not a coincidence that the ones hired are all liberals. No different than Facebook and others hiring except this is a gov agency. Edk

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by victoro
Fauci and the CDC yelled fire (said COVID-19 would cause 10 times more deaths than the flu) in a crowded theater on Feb 28. It ruined the lives and caused the needless deaths of millions of people. He still hasn't told the people in the crowded theater that it was just a false alarm.

Yelled fire in a crowded theater yet caused the needless deaths of millions of people.

The millions of deaths and ruined lives I'm referring to weren't caused by COVID-19. They were caused by the unnecessary mandated lock down that was caused by Fauci making a serious mistake when he estimated the number of COVID-19 deaths. His estimate was at least 10 times too high.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
CDC Cancels ‘Critical Race Theory’ Program Following Doc Leak – Reporter Threatens to go Nuclear and Release Names if No Action is Taken by CDC Director!

The CDC was forced to cancel its ‘critical race theory’ training program after documents leaked to reporter Christopher Rufo revealed the agency was moving forward with the program in violation of President Trump’s executive action.

The same federal group that failed the nation and the world with their convoluted, unscientific and destructive COVID-19 policies decided to move ahead with their critical race theory program.

This is despite President Donald Trump’s ban last week!

Christopher Rufo said there must be consequences for the federal employees who brazenly violated a presidential order.

“If there is no action from the CDC Director in the next 72 hours, I will begin releasing the names of those involved.”
– Christopher said in a tweet.

More Here.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ease-names-no-action-taken-cdc-director/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
CDC Cancels ‘Critical Race Theory’ Program Following Doc Leak – Reporter Threatens to go Nuclear and Release Names if No Action is Taken by CDC Director!

The CDC was forced to cancel its ‘critical race theory’ training program after documents leaked to reporter Christopher Rufo revealed the agency was moving forward with the program in violation of President Trump’s executive action.

The same federal group that failed the nation and the world with their convoluted, unscientific and destructive COVID-19 policies decided to move ahead with their critical race theory program.

Christopher Rufo said there must be consequences for the federal employees who brazenly violated a presidential order.

“If there is no action from the CDC Director in the next 72 hours, I will begin releasing the names of those involved.”

More Here.

Excellent!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

More Here.

It will be interesting to see how Christopher Rufo suicides.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

365 members (1lesfox, 1Longbow, 160user, 163bc, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 31 invisible), 2,758 guests, and 960 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,282
Posts18,467,767
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.