Hop To
Page 15 of 40 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 39 40
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Hopefully Mrs Burns collected all that money owed to him by Gunwerks, in spite of him never really billing it.........another epic Burns failure.

Well at least you learned that your "bud" Tubb is a Leupold fan.

Modified ones maybe. They're not on any rifle I've seen him shoot at his place, that's for sure.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hopefully Mrs Burns collected all that money owed to him by Gunwerks, in spite of him never really billing it.........another epic Burns failure.

Well at least you learned that your "bud" Tubb is a Leupold fan.

Modified ones maybe. They're not on any rifle I've seen him shoot at his place, that's for sure.

Big day for you today.

Wonder why your "bud" won't show you the good stuff?

At least now you can say you seen it.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
He does show me the good stuff. He shows you and the public that Leupold pays him lots of money. But you knew that, considering your MBA in accounting and marketing.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He does show me the good stuff. He shows you and the public that Leupold pays him lots of money. But you knew that, considering your MBA in accounting and marketing.

So you're telling us your "bud" Tubb does not like Leupold but he just says so and also sells Leupold because Leupold is paying him?

If ,as you claim, Tubb is for sale what was the price?

You really don't think out these wacky posts, do you?

Last edited by JohnBurns; 09/15/20.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Your words, not mine, but I don't feel the need to explain anything to your dumb ass. I bet Wyoming Halfassed Arms is proud of you as their spokesman. Now get busy collecting those mystery invoices from Gunwerks.

Last edited by JGRaider; 09/15/20.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Burns is a great anti-salesman.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Your words, not mine, but I don't feel the need to explain anything to your dumb ass. I bet Wyoming Halfassed Arms is proud of you as their spokesman. Now get busy collecting those mystery invoices from Gunwerks.

Hmm.

Your words.

He shows you and the public that Leupold pays him lots of money.

They're not on any rifle I've seen him shoot at his place, that's for sure.

I wonder if you want to clarify why your "bud" sells Leupold but you claim he does not use them on any rifle?

Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
Just when we thought we had a really nice Leupold Derangement Syndrome thread going that idiot Burns shows up. mad

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fixed it for ya. laugh

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
My OP on this particular subject is there for all to see, without your attempts to reinvent them. I'm sure most here can read them and clearly understand. You obviously cannot. You've got to admit......Wyoming Halfassed Arms was pretty funny, huh?

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I’m not friends with anyone who sells scopes. I love Leupold scopes but after getting some NF and SWFA scopes I realized that the Leupold scopes didn’t track correctly. That is a fact period end of story. I would buy vx6’s rather than NF if I could get positive feedback. I have reached out to several people on this forum asking about that vx6’s and no positive feedback yet. I would love to go back to Leupold but until they fix what the minority are saying isn’t broke I just can’t.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Mrs. Burns would schitttt her pants if she knew I owned a few Leupy's and they still kill stuff.

IC B3

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I have gave Burns a hard time too but it’s not his fault. The majority can’t shoot can’t hunt can’t get into places where they need to be. The majority also save up and will spend $6-12,000 on a hunt. They can’t shoot can’t hike can’t take care of the kill but they can cut a check. Those guys need a flat field good scope turned to number whatever great rest then bang. After that someone else with a knife probably sharpened by someone else cuts up the kill. Sound about right? If I’m wrong I apologize to everyone who has had to see this post.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My OP on this particular subject is there for all to see, without your attempts to reinvent them. I'm sure most here can read them and clearly understand. You obviously cannot. You've got to admit......Wyoming Halfassed Arms was pretty funny, huh?

I trying to understand.

What did you mean when you said Leupold pays Tubb a lot of money?

What did you mean when you said Tubb does not use Leupold on any of his rifles.

Just looking for clarity and really dumb it down like you're talking to a slow 5 year old. grin

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Kaleb
I have reached out to several people on this forum asking about that vx6’s and no positive feedback yet. I would love to go back to Leupold but until they fix what the minority are saying isn’t broke I just can’t.

VX6/VX5 is awesome but then again I manged to do some decent stuff with VX 3.

If you are happy with what you got then why change?

Most here note I don't attack others choices, I just tend to explain to the few vocal Leupold Derangement Syndrome suffers among us that others have great success running Gold Ring.

Some times they balk a bit at my kind mentoring. laugh

John Burns

I have all the sources.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I’m not friends with anyone who sells scopes. I love Leupold scopes but after getting some NF and SWFA scopes I realized that the Leupold scopes didn’t track correctly. That is a fact period end of story. I would buy vx6’s rather than NF if I could get positive feedback. I have reached out to several people on this forum asking about that vx6’s and no positive feedback yet. I would love to go back to Leupold but until they fix what the minority are saying isn’t broke I just can’t.

They are not admitting any problem so what are they gonna fix?

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I trying to understand.

What did you mean when you said Leupold pays Tubb a lot of money?

What did you mean when you said Tubb does not use Leupold on any of his rifles.

Just looking for clarity and really dumb it down like you're talking to a slow 5 year old. grin

Thanks.

Read slowly and try harder......make special note I made no mention of what he shoots at public events, etc because I don't know, and don't care.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BobBrown

They are not admitting any problem so what are they gonna fix?

The cold bore issue.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Read slowly and try harder......make special note I made no mention of what he shoots at public events, etc because I don't know, and don't care.

So, as Tubb's spokesman here, you claim what he shoots in private is different than what he sells and promotes in public?

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I have no idea what he does with his 8760 hrs per year he's breathing. Once again, don't care.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have no idea

Hmm.

I am beginning to think to think your claim Tubb is your "bud" might not be totally accurate. shocked

Why would you claim Leupold pays him lots of money if you had absolutely ZERO info that was factual?

Why would you say Tubb never uses Leupold when the internet is chock full of videos showing him using Leupold and the only brand of scope he sells is Leupold?

You're pretty much just full of Schit, right? shocked

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
As I said before, my posts are here for everyone to read, and they're easy to comprehend if you want to. You're doing a good job of making up your own story, like you do everything else so I'm not surprised at the position you've taken. It'll take you far in life.......well, on second thought it really hasn't has it?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
#duel

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Page 15 of 40 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 39 40

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
692 members (12344mag, 160user, 12308300, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 71 invisible), 2,713 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,617
Posts18,398,496
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.