Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I’ve never had any doubt that is was man made in China. It’s possible that it escaped or a rogue scientist released it but most likely there government did it deliberately because Trumps trade negotiations had there economy in a tailspin.

There’s to much money involved to admit what happened. If our government came out and said that it’s man made in China and was likely a deliberate attack. It would be difficult to keep buying Chinese sh1t and to keep selling them out debt notes. There’s way to much money and to many powerful people in play to allow that to happen. The Chinese know it and knew that we’d have to just suck it up and sweep it under the rug which is what we’ve done. I think that’s why Trump continues to call it the Chinese flu. He knows exactly what happened but given the media, deep state, and political climate his hands are basically tied.

Its more than money, its the survival of the DNC and deep state NWO cabal of Zionists that is at stake. That and their precious Agenda 21 to reduce the earths population 80+%, you know, the Utopia that Leroy, Suckermore, Gayghost, Ejp, and other dumbasses fell for.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
BP-B2

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Fauci said in 2017 that Trump would face a sudden pandemic in his term.

Hes such a giant piece of chit

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
My one observation if that article is true: this virus wasn’t all that horrible, maybe it’s their Beta or first attempt. I hope these bio labs don’t come out with anything much worse, which could be really devastating.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by MARCEL
Fauci said in 2017 that Trump would face a sudden pandemic in his term.

Hes such a giant piece of chit

Trump needs to ditch this deep state POS ASAP.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I’ve never had any doubt that is was man made in China. It’s possible that it escaped or a rogue scientist released it but most likely there government did it deliberately because Trumps trade negotiations had there economy in a tailspin.

There’s to much money involved to admit what happened. If our government came out and said that it’s man made in China and was likely a deliberate attack. It would be difficult to keep buying Chinese sh1t and to keep selling them out debt notes. There’s way to much money and to many powerful people in play to allow that to happen. The Chinese know it and knew that we’d have to just suck it up and sweep it under the rug which is what we’ve done. I think that’s why Trump continues to call it the Chinese flu. He knows exactly what happened but given the media, deep state, and political climate his hands are basically tied.

Its more than money, its the survival of the DNC and deep state NWO cabal of Zionists that is at stake. That and their precious Agenda 21 to reduce the earths population 80+%, you know, the Utopia that Leroy, Suckermore, Gayghost, Ejp, and other dumbasses fell for.

Like that wall protecting us from chinas 5g you fugging moron lmao...

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Surely the Naysayers are gonna call bullscchitt on all of this.

Surely so in 5....4....3...2...

LOL

https://www.thedailybeast.com/steve...aiming-china-manufactured-covid?ref=home

A new study purporting to show that the novel coronavirus was manufactured in a Chinese lab was published by a pair of nonprofit groups linked to Steve Bannon, the former top Trump strategist now facing felony fraud charges.

The study, co-authored by a Chinese virologist who fled Hong Kong this year, claims that “laboratory manipulation is part of the history of SARS-CoV-2.” Its findings were quickly picked up by a handful of prominent news organizations such as the New York Post, which hyped the “explosive” allegations that run counter to virtually all existing scientific literature on the source of the virus.

The study is the work of the Rule of Law Society and the Rule of Law Foundation, sister nonprofit organizations that Bannon was instrumental in creating. According to documents posted on the Society’s website last year, he served as that group’s chair. The Bannon connection was first spotted by Kevin Bird, a Ph.D. candidate at Michigan State University, and shared by Carl Bergstrom, a biology professor at the University of Washington, who called the study “bizarre and unfounded.”

A search of Google Scholar and the Rule of Law Society and Rule of Law Foundation websites indicates that the organizations have not previously published scientific or medical research, and it’s unclear whether the paper received any peer review. It was posted on Monday on the website Zenodo, a publicly available repository of scientific and academic research to which anyone can upload their work.

Both of the nonprofits behind the study were formed in conjunction with exiled Chinese billionaire Guo Wengui, with whom Bannon has collaborated on a number of advocacy efforts targeting the Chinese government and business endeavors that have drawn the scrutiny of federal law enforcement officials.

In addition to their work on the Rule of Law nonprofits, Bannon and Guo have also collaborated on a news website, G News, that has published stories suggesting that the coronavirus was manufactured by the Chinese military.

In July, Bannon appeared to tease forthcoming scientific studies supporting his contention that the coronavirus originated in a lab in Wuhan, China. He told the Daily Mail that scientists from the lab had “defected” to the U.S. and were collaborating with American intelligence agencies. On the “War Room: Pandemic” podcast, Bannon has hosted others who have speculated that the virus may have been a Chinese “bioweapon,” but he has said that he believes the most plausible explanation is that it “came out of experiments that were going on” at that Wuhan lab.

That’s a line that has been echoed by some prominent U.S. officials. President Donald Trump and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo have both alluded to intelligence reports supporting that theory. “This evidence is circumstantial, to be sure,” wrote Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) in an April column for the Wall Street Journal, “but it all points toward the Wuhan labs.”

While an accidental leak from the virology lab in Wuhan remains a theoretical possible source of the initial outbreak in the city, the vast majority of the scientific literature on the virus has determined that its origins were natural, and that it was not laboratory manufactured. Dr. Anthony Fauci, the Trump administration’s coronavirus point-person, has stressed repeatedly that all evidence indicates the virus was not man-made.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

Ha. Good post. Old Toot called it Squidge.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Could it be that after the Muller probe didn't have its intended outcome this was plan B? Along with the virus was also hatched out the mail in voting plan. They trot this stuff out at given times but I can't help but think it was all put together some time ago. There will be more to come too. These riots and unrest are also part of it all.

Yep. Remember, there was $3+ million donated to Wuhan Labs during the Zero administration, and Soros also travelled to Wuhan for a visit.

It wasn't donated. As I previously mentioned, the US National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, led by one Dr. Anthony Fauchi, gave the Wuhan Institute of Virology $7.4 million in US Taxpayer money.

Reading is fun.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
My one observation if that article is true: this virus wasn’t all that horrible, maybe it’s their Beta or first attempt. I hope these bio labs don’t come out with anything much worse, which could be really devastating.

It is called a test run. Just imagine what a deadly virus could cause. This one basically paralyzed the USA and hardly killed more than the normal death rate.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Bill and Melinda Gates have already been on TV smugly saying the next one would get EVERYONES attention.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Look at the smiles on this bitch at the end when the bad news comes out.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4891059/user-clip

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/15/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rlott
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Could it be that after the Muller probe didn't have its intended outcome this was plan B? Along with the virus was also hatched out the mail in voting plan. They trot this stuff out at given times but I can't help but think it was all put together some time ago. There will be more to come too. These riots and unrest are also part of it all.

Yep. Remember, there was $3+ million donated to Wuhan Labs during the Zero administration, and Soros also travelled to Wuhan for a visit.

It wasn't donated. As I previously mentioned, the US National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, led by one Dr. Anthony Fauchi, gave the Wuhan Institute of Virology $7.4 million in US Taxpayer money.

Reading is fun.

Thanks for that.

I Dindo Nuffin
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wonder how many Dr Frankensteins are out there in China and probably elsewhere developing plague's for our enjoyment.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Like that wall protecting us from chinas 5g you fugging moron lmao...

The king or morons responds and fails. lmao

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It was man made and china allow it to spread to world. They closed wuhan airport and stopped flights to china but the rest of the world they continued to fly to.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
It was man made and china allow it to spread to world. They closed wuhan airport and stopped flights to china but the rest of the world they continued to fly to.

So the chanks could spread the virus.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Yep, and Fauci was in on it.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Trump knew it was an act of war and stepped in with the financial help for the folks, saying "It was not our fault".
I also contend that we will see some pos American traitors were involved in helping the development of this.

As Tucker said tonight, Dr. Fauchi is buddies with Chinese scientists following the CCCP directive of lies.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Trump knew it was an act of war and stepped in with the financial help for the folks, saying "It was not our fault".
I also contend that we will see some pos American traitors were involved in helping the development of this.

As Tucker said tonight, Dr. Fauchi is buddies with Chinese scientists following the CCCP directive of lies.

Dayom, i missed that. Was that on ABC interview?

Declassification is creeping on.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thoughts on if a vaccine was developed for "the elite" before it's release?

Please don't feed the trolls!
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
88 members (35, 308ld, 338reddog, 257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 257robertsimp, 8 invisible), 1,568 guests, and 777 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,764
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.