Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
https://www.foxnews.com/us/louisvil...-settlement-in-breonna-taylor-civil-suit

The city of Louisville on Tuesday announced a $12 million financial settlement with Breonna Taylor's family, eclipsing previous payouts made by police

Last edited by Mannlicher; 09/15/20.

Sam......

BP-B2

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

The city of Louisville on Tuesday announced a $12 million financial settlement with Breonna Taylor's family, eclipsing previous payouts made by police

Why was she shot, and why was she being arrested?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ISRO

I’m not sure if you’re being sarcastic or not. She sold hardcore street drugs and so did her former boyfriend when the police tried to serve a warrant on her former boyfriend he still had her home listed as his current address. The police tried to serve the warrant but her new drug dealer boyfriend was at her home and opened fire on the police. The police returned fire and she was killed in the crossfire. The blm angle is that the former boyfriend no longer lived there. They glossed over the fact that since he still listed it as his current address there was no way for them to know and that her current drug dealer boyfriend opened fire on the police first.

Dealing crack and dating multiple crack dealing boyfriends willing to shoot it out with the police while serving a warrant was completely ignored and she was painted as a victim killed for being black.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
In addition, the bullshit story is that "no drugs were found in her residence".

That is true, but only because the cops didn't search it after she was dead, because there was no point in doing so.

She had previously received several shipments of drugs at that address.

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
And another hero is born, I mean dead.

IC B2

P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
I was not aware that the current boyfriend had any drug convictions. It was even reported early on that he had his carry permit, which shouldn’t have been possible with any felony conviction. Granted, more may have come to light since I paid much attention to the story.

Anybody kicking my door in at night had best hope I’m sleeping really sound, if not, they’re gonna get their ass shot, I don’t really give a damn who they “think” lives there.

G. Gordon Liddy summed up the whole “no knock warrant” thing up pretty well 20 years ago.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Lay down with dogs, get up with fleas. Unless the cops show up, then you might lay down permanent like. But the itch stops....😂

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
And the shooting was completely justified...weird.

When u knee deep in da dope game, the narcs cone knocking with a warrant, and ya boi shoots first.....ya might get clapped....

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Potsy
I was not aware that the current boyfriend had any drug convictions. It was even reported early on that he had his carry permit, which shouldn’t have been possible with any felony conviction. Granted, more may have come to light since I paid much attention to the story.

Anybody kicking my door in at night had best hope I’m sleeping really sound, if not, they’re gonna get their ass shot, I don’t really give a damn who they “think” lives there.

G. Gordon Liddy summed up the whole “no knock warrant” thing up pretty well 20 years ago.

Im also not a party to any felony activities, so if someone is busting into my house in the middle of the night I can pretty well react with the assurance that its not the cops serving a warrant. In this case its been well established that Saint Breonna had been a knowing accomplice of her prior boyfriends drug dealing enterprises. Like others said....lie down with dogs.....

Last edited by marktheshark; 09/15/20.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
No Knock Warrants, nuff said.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jim1611
And another hero is born, I mean dead.

Dimocraps have the greatest unplanned heros. Hero status just kind of gets thrust upon them. Joe Biden is a hero. Just ask Suckermore, Leroy and Zero. He has been very brave to feel up those he did, where he did, didnt he Leroy.
Leroy and crew are jealous they arent Biden brave.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Please do not misunderstand me, I am on the side of LEOs. However, anyone breaking into someone's home in the middle of the night deserves to be shot at. People have a right to defend their homes. Now if the LEOs should secure the area and properly announce themselves as legitimate law enforcement before busting down a door or window at 3 AM, that is an entirely different situation. Busting in like they are on a commando raid on Bin Ladin's compound is an entirely different situation, right address or not. Again, I am not anti law enforcement. I am anti Gestapo.

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Henryseale
Please do not misunderstand me, I am on the side of LEOs. However, anyone breaking into someone's home in the middle of the night deserves to be shot at. People have a right to defend their homes. Now if the LEOs should secure the area and properly announce themselves as legitimate law enforcement before busting down a door or window at 3 AM, that is an entirely different situation. Busting in like they are on a commando raid on Bin Ladin's compound is an entirely different situation, right address or not. Again, I am not anti law enforcement. I am anti Gestapo.

100% agree, This is America, Like it or not, ALL people have rights.

And these zombies line up and eat from the media’s trough

Cowards CANNOT be free. Nor should they be.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Every Louisville city council member that voted for it should be tarred and feathered.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by ISRO

I’m not sure if you’re being sarcastic or not. She sold hardcore street drugs and so did her former boyfriend when the police tried to serve a warrant on her former boyfriend he still had her home listed as his current address. The police tried to serve the warrant but her new drug dealer boyfriend was at her home and opened fire on the police. The police returned fire and she was killed in the crossfire. The blm angle is that the former boyfriend no longer lived there. They glossed over the fact that since he still listed it as his current address there was no way for them to know and that her current drug dealer boyfriend opened fire on the police first.

Dealing crack and dating multiple crack dealing boyfriends willing to shoot it out with the police while serving a warrant was completely ignored and she was painted as a victim killed for being black.

I couldn't find the links to where she sold drugs.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I thought they went to the wrong address? Boyfriend had CC, shouldn't be any felonies. They didn't search the house because she was dead? Come on.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Sako76
I thought they went to the wrong address? Boyfriend had CC, shouldn't be any felonies. They didn't search the house because she was dead? Come on.

Her address was included in the list of addresses for which they had warrants.

Her friend used that address for receiving narcotics and that is why they were there.

In my opinion no-knock warrants should be reserved for only the most serious of offenses and I think the judges that sign them for weed and cocaine should be strung up or shot. Because it's flat fugking stupid to send a team into a private residence for dope.

Flat fugking stupid.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Every Louisville city council member that voted for it should be tarred and feathered.

It's not as though her family wasn't going to get the money anyway.

If it went to court it probably would have been double.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
709 members (160user, 12344mag, 222Sako, 21, 12308300, 22250rem, 69 invisible), 2,709 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,621
Posts18,398,580
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.