Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Tired and no patience to read all this.

But, I will say, if you make it absolutely black and white, no room for discretion or nuance, then there is no reason to have anything but $14 per hour employees to be cops.

Like a school administrator that refuses to ever really evaluate situations but just follow zero-tolerance type rules.

Montana MOFO
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Tarkio
Tired and no patience to read all this.

But, I will say, if you make it absolutely black and white, no room for discretion or nuance, then there is no reason to have anything but $14 per hour employees to be cops.

Like a school administrator that refuses to ever really evaluate situations but just follow zero-tolerance type rules.

would those folks still be allowed to carry guns and stuff?

and use them???

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You eliminate all officer discretion and you wind up with a cop dumber than a robot, not the Isaac Asimov robot, the one that sweeps your floors.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Tweak definitely has been a factor. (meth)

Originally Posted by Steve
And the white trash tweakers. That goes without saying.

No, campfire consensus is it's all the blacks fault........all of society's woes.

If it weren't for the blacks taking all those "fair hiring practices" jobs, those tweakers would have been able to have nice jobs, a good self image, and there would be no need for them to do meth.

You must not have much interaction with feral negroes. Heck, I believed the equalist propaganda I was fed in public school...until I moved into feral negro territory. My younger self owes lavish apologies for all the equalist and anti-southern white propaganda I believed and sometimes repeated.

But, yes, in places with underclass whites and tweakers, white trash cause hella problems. But in places where low and middle class whites have been run off (like Manhattan) and the only whites left are upper class whites and (((whites))), yep, nearly the entire violent crime problem is black and some brown. NYC really could defund whole departments if they squeezed out the remaining blacks and browns. Which NYC upper class whites and (((whites))) have been doing for decades.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jfruser

No, campfire consensus is it's all the blacks fault........all of society's woes.

If it weren't for the blacks taking all those "fair hiring practices" jobs, those tweakers would have been able to have nice jobs, a good self image, and there would be no need for them to do meth.

You must not have much interaction with feral negroes. Heck, I believed the equalist propaganda I was fed in public school...until I moved into feral negro territory. My younger self owes lavish apologies for all the equalist and anti-southern white propaganda I believed and sometimes repeated.

But, yes, in places with underclass whites and tweakers, white trash cause hella problems. But in places where low and middle class whites have been run off (like Manhattan) and the only whites left are upper class whites and (((whites))), yep, nearly the entire violent crime problem is black and some brown. NYC really could defund whole departments if they squeezed out the remaining blacks and browns. Which NYC upper class whites and (((whites))) have been doing for decades.

So basically your argument is not in the color of their skin but geographical in nature, combined with some feral quality?

The comment about "places with underclass whites and tweakers." holds true in places with underclass Latinos, or Asians for that matter.

I try to avoid interaction with feral anybody. Not sure why you moved into "feral negro territory", job related? I might have looked for other work if that's the case.

Growing up in the suburbs of a large metro SoCal city, working in some urban neighborhoods that had their share of negros and other races, working in a variety of jobs with them, gave me an understanding of some folks. The feral ones exist in some places that aren't so "underclass" even.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

So basically your argument is not in the color of their skin but geographical in nature, combined with some feral quality?

The comment about "places with underclass whites and tweakers." holds true in places with underclass Latinos, or Asians for that matter.

I try to avoid interaction with feral anybody. Not sure why you moved into "feral negro territory", job related? I might have looked for other work if that's the case.

Growing up in the suburbs of a large metro SoCal city, working in some urban neighborhoods that had their share of negros and other races, working in a variety of jobs with them, gave me an understanding of some folks. The feral ones exist in some places that aren't so "underclass" even.

Not sure how you sussed out geography as determinant.

Biology > culture > politics > economics.

Places with more blacks are nastier and violent than places without. And the reason is the blacks, not the geography.

Blacks are feral in their natural state. They are terifically violent wherever they end up:africa, europe, usa, s america, carribbean, asia. Same violent behavior patterns. The only way to attenuate their violent behavior is by severe social control:jim crow, apartheid, mass incarceration, bondage.

A few here and there can manage civilized behavior of their own accord, but policy made on the assumption that such well socialized and behaved blacks are the norm is doomed to failure.

As a minor i did not have much choice but to move with my family, legally and practically. My folks also had imbibed the equalist bunk and lived negro-free up until then. We ALL got a lesson in reality, good and hard.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I believe I would thrive in a world without law enforcement and I encourage communities to be rid of it.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dodge268
I don;t feel attacked or insulted. I just don't understand why people don't get that you have to work inside the system. What my ideals are are different from the reality where I live. I wish everything was as cut and dried as it seems in the internet world where you live. I do what I can where I can and try to live with the rest.
Patrick

Right here. ^^

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
We are in this mess because of criminals, what % of the 13 percent actually are criminals ? How about the tweekers, how many times have they been arrested convicted and them released from prisons after a token period of time that in reality just strengthens their abilities and associates in the criminal world.

In parts of our country there is no shame in criminal activity, and the time spent in jail is more like a vacation, than a punishment . We need to make criminal activity hurt, and hurt a lot, if it takes beatings or deporting them, so be it, give a whole new meaning to three strikes and you are out ! We need to end life time criminals and lives of crime, the loss of all government handouts !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
If it's bad now, with heavy handed or asswhole cops, like you said give it 10-20 years. Once the new hires promote up it's going to be bad beyond belief.

You don’t need 10 to 20 years you’ll get it in a couple years we’re seeing it now.major cities have cops that are complete [bleep]. My father His two brothers, my brother and myself, short stent, were NYPD. There definitely is a new breed of police officer, soon enough we’re gonna have a third world police force, You think things are bad now.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by blindshooter
One of the officers that actually shows up at the range on his own time told me the always on body camera took away some their ability to cut folks some slack. IDK, back in the day I was certainly cut some slack a couple of times. Mostly doing stupid chit on motorcycles.

That is dead on correct. You have some supervisor and some desk sitter looking up your azz the entire shift. Their perception from what they see on camera, with audio or not, is what it is. An explanation from you, giving full information, probably will not be accepted.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Good grief Gruff. That's the same old song and dance cops always use. And for the record, I don't know the difference between officer discretion and picking and choosing. Sounds like slightly different ways to describe the same thing.

Personally, I'd like to see all LEO crap scrapped and a return to Peace Officers. Maybe that's just semantics, but I believe words have meaning. There are some fine cops out there. Let them do their jobs and protect and serve rather than just be an agent of the local commies. This shixt where guys like Kyle Rittenhouse get arrested and rot in jail (AFAIK he ain't out) is bs, especially when there's a catch and release policy where BLM is concerned.

I haven't seen any singing or dancing.

Agents of the local commies. Would those commies be the ones elected into positions of power?

So, to paraphrase, you want the cops who are hired to enforce the law, to ignore the laws passed by the folks elected into positions to make the laws. Is that a fair assessment?

Assuming said laws aren't in direct conflict with the constitution. But having said that, who interprets the constitution? The random dude sitting at the computer posting on a message board, or the judges elected or appointed by those elected?

Elections have consequences, that's not limited to POTUS.
The singing and dancing would be the use of that same scenario over and over to illustrate why it is so important to pull every last speeder over and ticket the hell out of them because they might be a drunk who is gonna kill half the state on their half-mile drive from the drunk place to their crib.

"Local commies" would be Democrats. Democrats would be who are elected in the cities were are seeing trouble in...Portland, Kenosha, etc.

No, it's not what I said, nor a fair assessment of what I meant. Ideally, cops would enforce the law hard on people I don't like and ignore any transgressions that I or my friends make, knowing instinctively that we are on the side of the holy angels. I think that's what everybody would like in their heart of hearts.

Everybody interprets the Constitution, whether they know it or not. Those with some of the most impact are cops, even though we think of SCOTUS as having a lot of power. It ain't SCOTUS who arrested Kyle. Trying to go the same route and excuse the behavior or those arresting people they know acted in self defense, such as Kyle, while ignoring all the hell unleashed by those on the other side grows tiresome.

Elections indeed do have consequences. I never said differently.

The bottom line here is, there's gonna need to be some new, more twisted and byzantine explanations generated for the latest go-rounds of cops arresting good folks and ignoring the bad. More and more people are seeing this. I know we all have to wait for every last kernel of investigative work to be done...maybe ten years, but...

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
There are no bad cops.

Only bad elected and appointed officials.

The sooner every American learns to grasp this, the quicker we can return to normalcy.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I haven’t had a ticket since the 60’s. I wouldn’t expect to get a ticket for going 7 mph over the speed limit, just a warning. I see no reason for that.

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
No!

I also don't want choke holds, neck kneeling, OC, batons, or no knock warrants banned.

bullshit. That said, no-knock warrants should be limited to very, VERY special circumstances, like for example the groind who just shot the two sheriffs in LA, if they find where he's hiding, the "no knock" warrant should be served on the nose of an RPG...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Slavek

I would save money and eliminate police departments especially in small communities. You could do what Communists did after the war to protect citizens. Every so often on regular basis each able-bodied member of village in small group would have to patrol area to prevent problems and issues. With everyone in countryside armed to teeth why do you need police force in the first place? It is just like with subsidizing huge military apparatus with tax based money and zero probability of invasion from foreign sources. The Chinese are doing very good business w/o having military bases where they conduct economic ventures indicating that this can actually be done.

Spoken like a true Iron Curtain "Slav"....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Places with more blacks are nastier and violent than places without. And the reason is the blacks, not the geography.

Blacks are feral in their natural state. They are terifically violent wherever they end up:africa, europe, usa, s america, carribbean, asia. Same violent behavior patterns. The only way to attenuate their violent behavior is by severe social control:jim crow, apartheid, mass incarceration, bondage.

A few here and there can manage civilized behavior of their own accord, but policy made on the assumption that such well socialized and behaved blacks are the norm is doomed to failure.

As a minor i did not have much choice but to move with my family, legally and practically. My folks also had imbibed the equalist bunk and lived negro-free up until then. We ALL got a lesson in reality, good and hard.

your words: "until I moved into feral negro territory." (you moved to a "place")

Definition of "Geography":

Geography, the study of the diverse environments, places, and spaces of Earth’s surface and their interactions. It seeks to answer the questions of why things are as they are, where they are. The modern academic discipline of geography is rooted in ancient practice, concerned with the characteristics of places, in particular their natural environments and peoples, as well as the relations between the two.
( my bold emphasis ) https://www.britannica.com/science/geography

That's how I sussed out geography.

The relationships between the environment and its people has a big part in the determination of them being feral or not. White, black, brown, red or "yellow"

And yes, as a minor you didn't have much choice as to the geographical environment your parents moved you to. Had they moved you to an area with a high percentage of rich folks, or even middle class folks, there would likely have been way fewer feral folks of any color.

One does not find as much "white trash" in Bel-Aire as one does in the Blue Bell trailer park on the outskirts of town.

Policy based on the assumption that a decent income will likely reduce crime (and feralness) is good policy.

Culture affects those policies though. Folks raised in a criminal lifestyle are way more likely to be "feral" than those raised in a hard working law abiding culture. Holds true across races. And cultural geography has a big impact.

Last edited by Valsdad; 09/17/20.

In it is contentment

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[quote=MontanaMan]By any standard, & taken on the whole, the problems in this country stem far more from blacks that don't think that they should be subject to any laws, than from any "bad" cops or selective enforcement.

In that respect, 13% of the population comprises more than half the crimes committed & that is exactly the problem. Which half the country doesn't want to either face up to nor solve.

And there is no one to blame for that except the blacks, as there is no one able to solve those problems but the blacks................but they can't & they won't.

Anyone who sincerely believes that cops & law enforcement are THE problem have serious issues that need resolution.

MM hits the nail right on the head. Plain and simple.

Last edited by AZmark; 09/17/20.

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AZmark
[quote=MontanaMan]By any standard, & taken on the whole, the problems in this country stem far more from blacks that don't think that they should be subject to any laws, than from any "bad" cops or selective enforcement.

In that respect, 13% of the population comprises more than half the crimes committed & that is exactly the problem. Which half the country doesn't want to either face up to nor solve.

And there is no one to blame for that except the blacks, as there is no one able to solve those problems but the blacks................but they can't & they won't.

Anyone who sincerely believes that cops & law enforcement are THE problem have serious issues that need resolution.

MM hits the nail right on the head. Plain and simple.

Plus 1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

your words: "until I moved into feral negro territory." (you moved to a "place")

Definition of "Geography":

Geography, the study of the diverse environments, places, and spaces of Earth’s surface and their interactions. It seeks to answer the questions of why things are as they are, where they are. The modern academic discipline of geography is rooted in ancient practice, concerned with the characteristics of places, in particular their natural environments and peoples, as well as the relations between the two.
( my bold emphasis ) https://www.britannica.com/science/geography

That's how I sussed out geography.

The relationships between the environment and its people has a big part in the determination of them being feral or not. White, black, brown, red or "yellow"

And yes, as a minor you didn't have much choice as to the geographical environment your parents moved you to. Had they moved you to an area with a high percentage of rich folks, or even middle class folks, there would likely have been way fewer feral folks of any color.

One does not find as much "white trash" in Bel-Aire as one does in the Blue Bell trailer park on the outskirts of town.

Policy based on the assumption that a decent income will likely reduce crime (and feralness) is good policy.

Culture affects those policies though. Folks raised in a criminal lifestyle are way more likely to be "feral" than those raised in a hard working law abiding culture. Holds true across races. And cultural geography has a big impact.

It has been my experience that the closer you jam people together, the more trouble you'll have. I live out in the country. We have worthless folks, probably about the same percentage wise as anywhere else. Still, everybody has some personal space, so there are few problems. Put everybody in my county on a 10 acre lot and there will be trouble. This is my theory as to why big cities suck so bad.

You want to see real trouble? Lock a bunch of women in a small room for a while.

People need space.

Last edited by gregintenn; 09/17/20.
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (1beaver_shooter, 240NMC, 007FJ, 257_X_50, 01Foreman400, 160user, 64 invisible), 2,289 guests, and 1,206 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,648
Posts18,455,427
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.