Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I thought Romney had contracted the coronavirus and died... or was it herpes simplex 99?

It is so hard to keep up with all that is happening in the Mormon Community anymore.

Even with the 24-hour coverage of CNN... if you don't keep up you will absolutely fall behind.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by steve4102
Romney is such a piece of crap. Even the Mormons I know can’t stand him.

Yet they voted for him, how does that work.

His perception before the election. Now they all know they were fooled. I’m sure some though him better than a democrat.

If I recall correctly, he campaigned on being a Never-Trumper, was very, very critical of President Trump and even of candidate Trump.

His positions and hatred for a Donald J Trump were well known before the election.

Most here just vote straight republican ticket and get what they get. They can’t all be as smart as you...

Very very tremendously TRUE!

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

His perception before the election. Now they all know they were fooled. I’m sure some though him better than a democrat.

If I recall correctly, he campaigned on being a Never-Trumper, was very, very critical of President Trump and even of candidate Trump.

His positions and hatred for a Donald J Trump were well known before the election.

Most here just vote straight republican ticket and get what they get. They can’t all be as smart as you...

Romney got 70% of the vote in the 2018 (R) primary, both candidates had an (R) after their name dumb ass.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Which is worse, Romney or Lee?

They're both completely f#@*ing us over and over and.......

FJB & FJT
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Romney got 70% of the vote in the 2018 (R) primary, both candidates had an (R) after their name dumb ass.

It was a joke dumbass... Obviously Minnesota has the best of the best to send to Washington.

Yes both Romney and Lee suck!!!

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Romney has never struck me as being very bright. He looks the part, and that has carried him for decades.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Only true swamp scum thinks investigating a major international crime against the American people is political.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
That kundt sure is a sore loser.

No he's not; he's a democrat. He's always been a democrat. IE Romney Care

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

It was a joke dumbass... Obviously Minnesota has the best of the best to send to Washington.

LOL
No it wasn’t a joke, you made a retarded comment and tried to backtrack by claiming it was a joke.

MN has its own issues that’s for sure.

But that doesn’t change the fact that you are a dumb ass.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Only true swamp scum thinks investigating a major international crime against the American people is political.

Isn’t that very close, if not identical, to AG Barr saying that he will not release the findings of hie investigation so as not to appear political .

Last edited by steve4102; 09/17/20.

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

LOL
No it wasn’t a joke, you made a retarded comment and tried to backtrack by claiming it was a joke.

MN has its own issues that’s for sure.

But that doesn’t change the fact that you are a dumb ass.

Ya I’m sure you know exactly what I was thinking you fugking tool. Why don’t you take your worthless ass outside once in awhile instead starting 20 threads a day.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
He's a no talent pussy.

Camp is where you make it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

Isn’t that very close, if not identical, to AG Barr saying that he will not release the findings of hie investigation so as not to appear political .

Delayed transparency may not be transparency at all. Pretty sure there is nothing about the right that the left would EVER delay, EVER.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
LOL, yet here you are mid morning playing on the Internet.

Bwahahahaha.

Oh, and BTW, most of my threads are started at 2-3 AM long before your lazy ass gets out of bed.

Off the the lake, to winterize the boat, then do some trap shooting.

See you at 2:30 AM

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Delayed transparency may not be transparency at all.

oh, ya think?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
LOL, yet here you are mid morning playing on the Internet.

Bwahahahaha.

Oh, and BTW, most of my threads are started at 2-3 AM long before your lazy ass gets out of bed.

Off the the lake, to winterize the boat, then do some trap shooting.

See you at 2:30 AM

Gee nice retort dumbass. Like I said your a fugking tool. Go start another 20 threads.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hmmmm....what does gatewaypundit have to say on the subject?

I am MAGA.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

569 members (1minute, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10GaugeKS, 1Longbow, 01Foreman400, 60 invisible), 2,209 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,286
Posts18,448,823
Members73,900
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.