Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
confirmed Russian interference in the 2020 election.
Vladimir is pizzed; now he has to pull the strings of his puppet in the WH.
When the traitor loses he's gonna make him squeal like pig.

Get to tweeting traitor trump.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
46 days until you get four more years. You know it.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Sachuck,

You are a pathetic excuse of a human being with nothing worth living for other than posting childish tantrums on a forum populated by members who will never agree with you.

Your posts do nothing but convince us every day to put the wooden spike through the heart of the ideals you support.

Even Lenin would have fired you long ago for wasting the parties' time having sniveled your way from useful to annoying idiot.

If you had only diverted your psychotic energy into something productive, like washing Liberace's panty hose, ....

......but alas, here you are, slamming away on sweat stained keys on your commodore 64.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by SAcharlie

As reported by Politico, CNN, Axios, NY Times, CNBC, Huffington Post, etc., etc., ...?

This, the same FBI director Wray who also stated that Antifa is not a "terrorist organization" but an "Ideology"...?

[Linked Image from thumbs.gfycat.com]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Trump needs to fire Wray. His claiming white supremacists are the largest group of terrorists in this country is a complete political fabrication. Anyone with eyes can see BLM and Antifa burning the country down. The FBI is now politicized and part of the democratic party.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I still don’t understand why supporters of the gun grabbing Democrats keep on visiting gun sites. I guess they are sadomasochistic.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
they probably are paid by someone to stir up trouble on the internet. No one could be so unfathomably stupid for free.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Charlie, why do you persist on being so stupid? (rhetorical)? You could substitute Wray's name and in its place insert every other FBI Director's name going back to Hoover and the locus of your title would not change. They've been doing this since the 20s YOU F UCKING MORON.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by shawlerbrook
I still don’t understand why supporters of the gun grabbing Democrats keep on visiting gun sites. I guess they are sadomasochistic.

Chuckles the homo luvs the smell of testosterone

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

.................Garbage peddler,,,,,FOOL,,,,LIAR,,,,HYPOCRITE,,,,TRAITOR.....= sa Up 'n CHUCKY!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ribka

Chuckles the homo luvs the smell of testosterone

On his tongue........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Be easy on him. He was picked on when he was very little for molesting livestock. You know the elevator don't go to the top floor.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Anybody who believes Wray is beyond help. Keep drinking the Kool Aid.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by jimmyp
Trump needs to fire Wray. His claiming white supremacists are the largest group of terrorists in this country is a complete political fabrication. Anyone with eyes can see BLM and Antifa burning the country down. The FBI is now politicized and part of the democratic party.

Are you part of a white supremacist group? It would explain your denial. There are more white supremacists arrested every year on domestic terrorism charges than all other groups combined,

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

You may not believe this but you don't have to be a xenophobic, homophobic, Trump loving racist moron to enjoy guns and hunting.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

Are you part of a white supremacist group? It would explain your denial. There are more white supremacists arrested every year on domestic terrorism charges than all other groups combined,

is that you alan doucheowitz? you can take your fake stats put them on a bagel and shove them up your a ss. most arrests are staged by the white hating communist FBI who bait these dumb guys with plants giving them drugs and money until they finally make a statement to get arrested. I heard they pay their bills to gain trust
now if the FBI did that with groids there would be 1000's arrested

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Jim from TN. What makes you think people are racist because they are pro TRUMP? Does every biden supported suck crock? From your statements it sounds like they must! Well rinse and spit before you cover your keyboard!

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
they probably are paid by someone to stir up trouble on the internet. No one could be so unfathomably stupid for free.

I tend to agree or the site owner has a hand in this to create traffic? I do not reply to these monkeys anyway, lets not give them what they want.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

176 members (300jimmy, 41rem, 338reddog, 2UP, 35, 007FJ, 17 invisible), 1,508 guests, and 893 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,600
Posts18,454,584
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.