Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

GB1

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I'm fugging with them pretty much. Finally they caught me at home. They said they needed 10 minutes, I offered and 2 they declined. I think the gal started with the bureau for the 1940 Census. They'll be back. LOL

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Census fraud is how Democrats stole voting districts in Virginia.

That fraud was highly instrumental in flipping the state.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's important to be counted. That's how they determine how many US representatives your state gets. Dodging the census only hurts you.
Anything beyond counting us, however, is prying and I don't answer.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
How do they add it up if you’re not all there?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
It's important to be counted. That's how they determine how many US representatives your state gets. Dodging the census only hurts you.
Anything beyond counting us, however, is prying and I don't answer.
That!! I tell 'em 'how many people live here' and nothing else... They don't like that.. Tough chit, sez I...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I just filled out the form and mailed it back in. Easy.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I worked for the Census. These guys who come to your door are called Enumerators. I was an Enumerator.
The people who you go to visit are people who declined to answer the Census on the computer, declined to answer by the phone call, and did not reply to the paper letter that was in the mail box.

They don't want to talk to you.
I worked for one day and I was met with a lot of hostility.
I went to one house, the gal came to the door, and she said "I don't want to talk to you! GET OFF MY PORCH NOW!!!"

She turned and went back down the hall. I thought, "She is going for the 12 gauge."

That was my last customer.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
In 2000, I got trained for the enumetstor job but they never put me to work. Then bought me a pair of work boots for readjusting to non-gov life. LOL Silly chit. Day one they asked me for my race? I said it was none of anyone's business what race anyone is. Was met with blah blah blah blah...

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
whatever trips y'alls trigger just get counted!!!

NRA Endowment Member

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I worked for the Census. These guys who come to your door are called Enumerators. I was an Enumerator.
The people who you go to visit are people who declined to answer the Census on the computer, declined to answer by the phone call, and did not reply to the paper letter that was in the mail box.

How does that work for 2nd residence? We showed up at our camp in WV a couple months ago and found a census "we were here and we'll be back" notice stuck in the screen. We don't vote there or live there but we do pay property (and fire and ambulance) taxes there. Obviously they never got back to us and we answered the census via mail for our primary home. I suppose that might affect something?

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I didn't send anything in so I got the personal visit. It didn't bug me until he started asking questions about my neighbors, who refused to let him on their land. I told him nothing, about them.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
shoulda told him there are about 50 people there!
laugh

Boost your local #'s

NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
PS If you don't do it don't complain when California, New York and NJ get more Reps in the House

NRA Endowment Member

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Yeah you have to ask some really dumb questions. You have to ask the person you are talking to, what sex they are. Then you have to ask them what race they are.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Yeah you have to ask some really dumb questions. You have to ask the person you are talking to, what sex they are. Then you have to ask them what race they are.

The guy I talked to asked not only what race I was but also my ethnicity/heritage, which is Norwegian. I was fairly surprised.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The online one linked above has a place once I chose, WHITE it wouldn't submit and popped back and wanted subset like English, Irish, Italian etc....I put American for me and wifey!

Mike

NRA Endowment Member

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Census is real big on race and ethnicity. You are standing there talking to a 6-3 red headed North Carolina hillbilly, obviously he is not from Guatemala. I think we are looking at Ireland and Scotland for this guy's roots.
The Enumerator has to ask him "Are you Hispanic?" And you have to specifically ask him, "Are you from Puerto Rico."

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

The guy I talked to asked not only what race I was but also my ethnicity/heritage, which is Norwegian. I was fairly surprised.

I put “honky” on our form.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
All that but don't ask citizenship, the one thing relevant besides/before #. Phucqking nonsense.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

333 members (1lesfox, 160user, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 16penny, 12344mag, 29 invisible), 1,716 guests, and 952 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,178
Posts18,465,550
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.