Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Yeah, but the next one thrown at us might be bsl-4 instead of bsl-3. Just think of this as training for that.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

The tests are so sensitive they show positive for long dead virus particles in the respiratory tract for people who didn’t know they were “sick” and who also aren’t contagious...false positives.

A lot of people are lying about a lot of things.

This

And fools, the same fools; keep getting retested. So even after they’ve convalesced, theyre still going to show +pos+

The little clinics are telling these people, “ now, you come back in 2 weeks and we will test you again”

Even some of their employers are telling them, you cannot come back to work until you test negative. So there goes a few more +pos in the stack of numbers.

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

The tests are so sensitive they show positive for long dead virus particles in the respiratory tract for people who didn’t know they were “sick” and who also aren’t contagious...false positives.

A lot of people are lying about a lot of things.

This

And fools, the same fools; keep getting retested. So even after they’ve convalesced, theyre still going to show +pos+

The little clinics are telling these people, “ now, you come back in 2 weeks and we will test you again”

Even some of their employers are telling them, you cannot come back to work until you test negative. So there goes a few more +pos in the stack of numbers.

It was called "casedemic" in the video - positive tests being reported as cases when in actual fact they aren't cases at all, and don't correlate with the morbidity rate. It generates a big number that means nothing except to cause fear.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

Last 2 weeks positive tests and people being put in hospitals is going up in 10 countries in Europe. Is this the second round starting?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Last 2 weeks positive tests and people being put in hospitals is going up in 10 countries in Europe. Is this the second round starting?

psst. Trump is still going to win in December...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

second round of propaganda no doubt.

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Damn, just damn.
What will you leftists use now as an example of how great EVERY country in Europe is fairing in comparison to America[which was actually a lie, but hey].
The quandary......

FJB & FJT
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Raeford

Damn, just damn.
What will you leftists use now as an example of how great EVERY country in Europe is fairing in comparison to America[which was actually a lie, but hey].
The quandary......

who gives a [bleep] how they are doing. my ancestors left that [bleep] behind generations ago to build a better life in America.

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Nor do I, just pointing out THEIR hypocrisy......

FJB & FJT
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
The CDC bases all their COVID-19 projections based on data provided by the states. The Democrats have been cooking the books since the very beginning if this fake pandemic and it's astounding much they did even in the Republican run states like Texas. Most of the big cities in Texas are run by lying Democrats. Houston, Dallas and Fort Worth are probably the worst offenders. I don't think they checked Austin and San Antonio. They got caught by Bloomberg (of all people) and Governor Abbot was notified. He had all the data corrected. The new charts show the actual number positive cases are much lower (meaningless info anyway) and Texas COVD-19 death rate is near ZERO. For some reason Texas is still locked down. I'll vote for any Republican that runs against Abbott the next election. If want to see how bad the lies were in Texas this video goes in the numbers about the 16:00 mark. I posted this video recently but I don't how many people watched it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgEAU9OxeaA&t=1108s

Last edited by victoro; 09/18/20.
IC B3

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Here are the published numbers as of today.

122 dead per day average. 14,490 dead total

Infection rate 7.02% over 7 day average.

678,819 cases. That is the one number I do not believe, number has to be much higher.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by wabigoon
That test is a money maker. I think the quick tempture check is just as good.

The temperature check is absolutely worthless.

Out of a workplace of sixty people, ten have now become ill and tested positive for C-19. We take temps every morning with a touchless forehead scanner. None of the sick individuals ever scanned over 98 degrees.

With morning temp at 42 to 48 degrees the last two weeks, and a 100 yd walk from the parking lot to the scanning station, my temp scan runs 93 degrees to 96 degrees each morning.

I have not heard yet of an employer doing actual oral or anal temp probes to get a real reading.

Even if the reported numbers are correct, which is highly doubtful

A persons odds of dieing from covid in Oregon is 0.0124%

Odds of becoming infected is 0.74283%

You don't suppose your employer is being lied to just a tad do ya?

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by Etoh
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by wabigoon
That test is a money maker. I think the quick tempture check is just as good.

The temperature check is absolutely worthless.

Out of a workplace of sixty people, ten have now become ill and tested positive for C-19. We take temps every morning with a touchless forehead scanner. None of the sick individuals ever scanned over 98 degrees.

With morning temp at 42 to 48 degrees the last two weeks, and a 100 yd walk from the parking lot to the scanning station, my temp scan runs 93 degrees to 96 degrees each morning.

I have not heard yet of an employer doing actual oral or anal temp probes to get a real reading.

Yup,
went to dentist with tooth infection, they were taking temp to get in. I would obviously have a high temp from the infection. Turned AC on high, directed vent at face for 5 mins. before going in.
Got tooth fixed.

Same here... I am the "bouncer" checking temps at the front door of church each Sunday morning. Only had two people exceed temps back in August when it was sunny and 80+ degrees at 11:00am. Two elderly women. Both over heated from walking the full length of black top parking lot. Set them both down in the shade. Give them a cold bottle of water. 5 minutes later, very close to 98*F...

OTOH, this past week with cool air temps, most folks were clocking in the 93*F-96*F range.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

444 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 16penny, 12savage, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 50 invisible), 2,933 guests, and 1,164 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,569
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.