Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
LINK

KENOSHA, Wis. - The family of Anthony Huber, a 26-year-old Silver Lake man killed during the Kenosha protests, released a statement through their attorney on Friday, Sept. 18. It reads as follows:

Statement of John Huber and Karen Bloom

"On August 25, 2020, our son Anthony Huber was killed in Kenosha, Wisconsin. We held a funeral for him on September 1st, and we have been grieving privately as a family since then.

"Anthony was a hero. He was always quick to help friends, family, and neighbors in need, and so it was no surprise to us to learn that Anthony came to the aid of others on August 25. He sacrificed his own life to protect innocent civilians who were out that night protesting the shooting of Jacob Blake. While we miss him dearly and wish none of this had happened, we are very proud of him. Without his incredible bravery, many others could have been killed or injured.

"There was absolutely no justification for Anthony’s murder. A minor from out of state, illegally armed with an assault rifle, was allowed to roam the streets, threatening numerous civilians, and ultimately shooting three people. After this minor had already shot and killed one person, Anthony selflessly tried to disarm him and was killed himself.

"We are deeply disappointed that the President, members of the media, and others have said that Anthony deserved to die for attempting to protect others from a person who had just killed someone. In addition, it has been disturbing to see videos and other information that has come to light suggesting that local police may have permitted and even encouraged armed vigilantes, including Anthony’s killer, to patrol the streets of Kenosha and threaten civilians with firearms.

"Our nation depends on its leaders to uphold the law and to set the moral tone for its citizens. In America, we celebrate heroes like Anthony who sacrifice for their communities, not armed vigilantes who cause death and chaos in the streets.

"We ask that you remember Anthony and keep him in your prayers. Please respect our privacy during this difficult time."

Anthony Huber was one of two people killed on Aug. 25 -- the other being 36-year-old Joseph Rosenbaum of Kenosha -- following the police shooting of Jacob Blake in Kenosha.

Kyle Rittenhouse has been charged with multiple felonies, including two counts of homicide in the deaths of the two men. Rittenhouse is awaiting extradition to Wisconsin (see related stories below). He would face a mandatory life sentence if convicted of first-degree intentional homicide.

A Rittenhouse attorney, Lin Wood, has said the teenager was acting in self-defense.

"From my standpoint, it’s important that the message be clear to other Americans who are attacked that there will be legal resources available in the event false charges are brought against them," Wood said. "Americans should never be deterred from exercising their right of self-defense."

Sorry you raised a moron. You didn't teach him to be smart enough to not chase down and attack someone wielding an AR-15 that had moments before shot someone. Your kid was an idiot. He hit Rittenhouse in the head with a skateboard while Rittenhouse was on the ground and your kid received a fatal chest wound for his trouble. The guy next up at bat at least had the good sense to bring a Glock and he nearly got his arm blown off. The one-handed master baiter can't switch hit anymore. The master baiter spoke at a rally recently talking about how he's still up for the revolution.

Dear commie parents: You raised a bunch of commie kids. That presents problems when your commie kids meet the kids of Americans and the police have been told to stand down just like you wanted. Welcome to America.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
I got no problems with what you have posted.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Their attitude is why their kid ended up a dead sh*tbag. No responsibility.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Good analysis BigFish.

If their commie son didn’t want to die, he shouldn’t have chased down an armed person and assaulted him. He was behaving as a vigilante as was much of the rest of the rioters.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
His tombstone should read:

"Fugged Around and Found Out"

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
this is what lawyers do

"look, we know your kid is a schitbag, you know your kid is a schitbag, but you can get paid if you let us do the talking for you"

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by plainsman456
I got no problems with what you have posted.
Nor do I...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Raise a dummy and you end up burying a fool.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Fugg those dipshits. Two less commies.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Those failed parents need to join their pos offspring

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
One less dummffuk for my tax dollars to support.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
BS garbage like that should not even be published without getting laughed right out of town. Complete garbage.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Lots of video that shows Kyle trying to retreat in each engagement. I’m guessing a verdict of guilty followed by innocent on appeal. Then the civil suit.......

Ugh.

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

"Without his incredible bravery, many others could have been killed or injured"

This statement may have held some truth if the videos didnt show clearly that Rittenhouse was running for his life towards police and only engaged those who were actively attacking him.

Hope the skateboard wasnt last years Christmas present from them.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hahaha!

Holy alternate narrative Batman!

I am MAGA.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
About the only way to excuse Huber's behavior would be to blame it on lousy parenting.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by KFWA
this is what lawyers do

"look, we know your kid is a schitbag, you know your kid is a schitbag, but you can get paid if you let us do the talking for you"

This right here. The family didn't write one word of it lawyer letter.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Fugg those dipshits. Two less commies.

That was my first thought after reading, Fugg Them

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Good riddance. No doubt the dumbshixt is barking in hell right now.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The only idiots shot by “ the illegally armed minor” were those who where trying to either corner or chase him with the intent to assault and do him harm. Hero’s my arse.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

713 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1936M71, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 163dm, 69 invisible), 3,097 guests, and 1,287 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,583
Posts18,454,227
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.