Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
His words were that masculinity is toxic. He forgot to add that that is only the case when exhibited by men, and more spefifically, white men.

Its ok if exhibited by women, and dark men (AAs, Arabs, etc).

I expounded on what that has led us to.

He wasn't saying that he thinks masculinity is toxic. He was describing the left, as he so aptly does. So what's the point of what you've said about women?

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
We are "over civilized" now.

Sometimes killin' is needed.

Sometimes all the uncivilized respect is violence.

Being "over civilized" is at the root of so many modern problems.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

As usual, you are talking out of your ass again. But it never ceases to amaze me how antiAmerican you are and anti-Constitution your are, in your keyboard bluster.

So, when are you going to start "killin'"? You talk a lot.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by bruinruin

Being "over civilized" is at the root of so many modern problems.

But, is open borders, muzzy immigration, storing murderers at our expense, letting pedophiles and drug pushers and thieves live among us, etc, really "over civilized", or a measure of our decline from when we were actually more civilized?

Arent we heading to revolution, death and destruction, starvation, freezing, death from disease from civilizations collapse. How is that over civilized, but i think Barry was including a bit of sarcasm in that.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

As usual, you are talking out of your ass again. But it never ceases to amaze me how antiAmerican you are and anti-Constitution your are, in your keyboard bluster.

So, when are you going to start "killin'"? You talk a lot.

The only ass in this thread is you. If the horse shoe fits, wear it.

https://www.[bleep].com/search/democratic+party+symbol

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/18/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jim1611
His words were that masculinity is toxic. He forgot to add that that is only the case when exhibited by men, and more spefifically, white men.

Its ok if exhibited by women, and dark men (AAs, Arabs, etc).

I expounded on what that has led us to.

He wasn't saying that he thinks masculinity is toxic. He was describing the left, as he so aptly does. So what's the point of what you've said about women?

What I've said isnt important. I only commented on what's going on and connected truths with parallels in history evident to many.

The saying was true, "You've come a long way, baby". Yeah, but it failed to mention a good or bad way. It failed, for one, to explain the drastic increases in lung cancer, alzheimers, emphysema, etc for one thing. Then there are the kids from broken homes who succumbed to molestation and rapes and drug addiction, etc that came with it that modern "over civilized" people seem to take for granted. Is it actually a small price to pay for having come such a long way?

Seems like the price may be even bigger, like maybe losing the greatest country in the history of the world and the trappings of civilization with all the gains in decreased human misery it brought with it.

Maybe we came a long way the wrong way.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

that's always, not sometimes

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by sse

that's always, not sometimes

Yes, and its why violence rules in many, especially unchristian, nations.

Cuba and China and Venezuela would be included, though the violence may be in the suffering of the people under communist regimes.

Africa also comes to mind. Kids raped to get rid of a persons hiv is an example though plenty of murder and mayhem remains.

It seems to be increasing here in this Christian nation, as it becomes less Christian, and as scripture above proves, even the Christians are evidently becoming less Christian, according to the amount of HIS word and instruction are being rejected by them. But, at least the lowyers and jews are getting rich.

I Dindo Nuffin
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
There’s a reason why bouncers at nice clubs keep the ugly men and women out. It really spoils the party.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Now here is a stumbling block for feminazis.

And the tongue is a fire, a world of unrighteousness. The tongue is set among our members, staining the whole body, setting on fire the entire course of life, and set on fire by hell.

Humm, the tongue can stain the whole body for life and set the body on fire in hell. Surely He jests.

And here it is. HE wishes that none should perish. HE wishes that all should repent and turn from their sìns. Well, i guess ALL means even those that HE knew wouldnt, before they were born.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F

This is the first I have heard anyone else say this. I have been saying that men, especally those in the Western world, have become over domesticated. Women tend to be this way and that is good. It makes them soft and they temper us when we get too much testosterone flowing. And also, most of us men don't want to make love to a tom boy. But with all this movement of womens rights nowdays, the more power we give women and the more power and rights we give them, for some reason, the more we become like them, which isn't right with nature . Some of it needed to be done because some men were entirely too Neandrathalish. They needed civilizing. But they didn't need civilizing to the point of taking their balls off! There's a fine line in nature and we keep crossing it more all the time. God will give us slack but he has his limits. It is my firm belief that at some point we will arrive back at Sodom and Gomorrah.

Last edited by Filaman; 09/18/20. Reason: i

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Well, i guess i hijacked my own thread.

But here are the fruits of the Spirit.

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control.

Note the last one. Self control. The one where a person either chooses to do as GOD instructs, or chooses to reject GOD and do as they wish.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RJY66
Cain was not Satan's child. Where do you come up with some of this stuff? laugh

Genesis 4:1

Now Adam knew Eve his wife, and she conceived and bore Cain, and said, “I have acquired a man from the Lord.”

This is "Christian Identity" nonsense. The story goes that Eve had sex with the devil, and produced Cain. Cain, or his descendants, somehow managed to live through the great flood (even though God says NO flesh was spared, save for those inside the ark), they are identified with the "Kenites" (you know... because "Ken" sort of, kind of, sounds like "Cain" I guess...) etc. etc... or something like that. All culminating in the notion that the ten lost tribes of Israel are actually White Europeans..... It's pretty screwy.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
You really think Eves sin was in eating an apple. The LORD speaks figuratively and literally.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Whoa, look at this scripture from Jude. Hummm.

Save others by snatching them out of the fire; to others show mercy with fear, hating even the garment stained by the flesh.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Did spirits impregnate women on earth. I heard you "believers" say no before you answered. Heres Biblical proof they did.

"Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows: After His mother Mary was betrothed to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Spirit."

https://www.versebyverseministry.org/bible-answers/how-did-fallen-angels-and-humans-produce-nephilim

Satan was the Most fallen angel.

"And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat. And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life: And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel."
(Genesis 3:13-15 KJV)

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
So, smart guys, was GOD lying when HE cursed Satans seed? Who was Satans seed? Who did Satan impregante to cause his seed to walk on earth? Was God just kidding?

Is Satans seed still walking on the earth? For those who say no, you are wrong and it can be proven scripturally.

Did GOD curse Satans seed to only be bruised by Eves seed for a day, a week, year or eternity?

1Now when men began to multiply on the face of the earth and daughters were born to them, 2the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they took as wives whomever they chose.3So the LORD said, “My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal; his days shall be 120 years.”…

The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

5 The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time. 6 The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled. 7 So the Lord said, “I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created—and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground—for I regret that I have made them.” 8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the Lord.

Humm. The Nephilim were on the earth then AND ALSO AFTERWARD?

No Lord, say it aint so. We dont have giants on earth fighting you to seperate yours (us) from you(well, except maybe for a few Rockefellers, Pincus, Buildeberghs, Warburgs, Rothschilds, Soros,...).

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/19/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
And at some point in time Bible prophecy says the battle on earth between good and evil will commence. It's coming to pass before our very eyes. Evil is meeting Good and the battle is on to save the Earth.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against a spiritual wickedness in high places.

And that is the Battle Trump is fighting for us. Rush was right last December when he said Trump is fighting the most powerful people on earth and he only has one shot at them to do it and if he fails, he and his will be destroyed.

Q was right. It's going to be Biblical.

GOD bless Trump to MAGA. Amen.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/19/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
So, smart guys, was GOD lying when HE cursed Satans seed? Who was Satans seed? Who did Satan impregante to cause his seed to walk on earth? Was God just kidding?

Is Satans seed still walking on the earth? For those who say no, you are wrong and it can be proven scripturally.

Did GOD curse Satans seed to only be bruised by Eves seed for a day, a week, year or eternity?

1Now when men began to multiply on the face of the earth and daughters were born to them, 2the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they took as wives whomever they chose.3So the LORD said, “My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal; his days shall be 120 years.”…

The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

5 The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time. 6 The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled. 7 So the Lord said, “I will wipe from the
face of the earth the human race I have created—and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground—for I regret that I have made them.” 8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the Lord.

Humm. The Nephilim were on the earth then AND ALSO AFTERWARD?

No Lord, say it aint so. We dont have giants on earth fighting you to seperate yours (us) from you(well, except maybe for a few Rockefellers, Pincus, Buildeberghs, Warburgs, Rothschilds, Soros,...).

The fairy tales are strong with this one today.

Must be trying to increase his post count. There are easier ways.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

431 members (1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 1lesfox, 35 invisible), 2,256 guests, and 1,065 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,494
Posts18,452,390
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.