J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Ginther
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54197250

Been a bad news week for the PUSSY grabber

What's wrong with grabbing pussy? Oh wait... it's you. never mind.

Most people believe it should be consensual. Of course if you don't mind someone grabbing your wife or girlfriend's pussy, please provide a picture and address.

GB1

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by kwg020
Retired. Voting for The Donald. I like it when my IRA continues to earn money and gain value. It didn't do much of that with BHO in the White House.

Like everyone else I paid into social security as well never expecting to receive one dime of it back since the democrats have spent it already. I always considered it another tax lost to God only knows where social program. If I get back exactly what I paid into it I consider that a win/win for me. Otherwise, I don't expect to see a dime because some illegal wanted free health care or some welfare momma needs a new bag of diapers for child number 4.

LBJ sent America falling to the bottom with his war on poverty and the Great Society. Now, how do we get those wasted dollars back ??

kwg

Actually, it was Ronald Reagan and I don't ever seem to see republicans trying to fix it other than not paying it out.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
No great surprise but retiree's across the US have grown sick of Trumps infantile tweeting, compulsive lying and Piss Poor Pandemic response.

The GOP have stood silent behind Trump whilst he belittled and treated everyone with contempt, atleast our respected elders have seen thru his bulsheit and we can bury his fuqing sorry Commie Ass once and for all !!!

Throw a rock at a pack of dogs, the one you hit will holler. I reckon all of them you cite are Democrat fools.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
No great surprise but retiree's across the US have grown sick of Trumps infantile tweeting, compulsive lying and Piss Poor Pandemic response.

The GOP have stood silent behind Trump whilst he belittled and treated everyone with contempt, atleast our respected elders have seen thru his bulsheit and we can bury his fuqing sorry Commie Ass once and for all !!

https://www.vox.com/21419972/older-voters-joe-biden-polls-trump-2020

Yes the traitor and many repuks in DC and the statehouses.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Ginther you have schitt for brains, in fact no brains at all. If you did, you would see what fools the democrats are.

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Please be a queen and let me know when i am supposed to dump Trump.

Thank you for playing a fool.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Trump screwed up when he said there was nothing to worry about and the China virus was no big deal. Most old people sit and watch TV and the liberals scared them with the doom and gloom BS that never happened. I was a little worried about the retirees and them not showing up to vote. I owe a thank you to BLM for the riots and looting, my whole Geritol crew is fired up to vote for Trump again. Thanks again blm and let's all go vote Trump back in.

What really matters is that Trump is the only one standing between us and the progressive fascist mob. They plan on turning the USA into a one party state where they aren’t constrained by the constitution. Biden wins and there is a good chance that it marks the end of the USA. Oh and it won’t be President Biden, it would be President Kamala.

[Linked Image from ]
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Maybe its do to the whole getting rid of the payroll tax thing and social security drying up in 2 years. I don't know about the rest of you but I wouldn't mind seeing at least a small portion of the hundreds of thousands of dollars I have contributed to the system.

Wow! You’re really not very smart. Read Ribkas post slowly so your inept brain can understand it.

You are pretty stupid for reading his post and getting anything out of it.

Come on stupid you can do better than that. Come up with something original or are you so fugking stupid that you can’t??? Never mind I answered my own question.

Carry on you dumbass.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Hey Ginther.........

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Don't feed the trolls.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B3

R
RNF Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by TNrifleman
Originally Posted by teamprairiedog
I'm a retiree and I'm 100% for President Trump .

I am too.

Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Another semi-retiree. I will be voting for Trump as many times as I can.

+1

Another +1 plus every retiree I know will vote for trump except one yellow dog democrat who told me he wasn't voting. He don't like any republican but will not vote for anyone who is for gun control.

A gun in the hand is worth more than the entire police force on the phone.
G
Ginther Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
G
LOL I ant complining about the Court make up, but thanks for thinking of me 12234mag, I'm thinking further ahead and their is massive upside.

Anyway goodluck to Trump making an appointment, if anything its gunna energizer those in the Blue corner, it will end being a distraction for Trump that allows Biden to coast to the finish line.

After all the main prize is booting Trump into a JAIL cell, if Democrats get 12 years then they will probably get to replace multiple SC members, swings and round abouts really.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/18/us/politics/latest-polls.html

Last edited by Ginther; 09/18/20.

Laws change, people die and the land remains the same
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

604 members (222Sako, 222ND, 10Glocks, 1_deuce, 1234, 240NMC, 70 invisible), 2,695 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,669
Posts18,455,958
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.