Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
JoeBob Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Is so that John Roberts doesn’t get to decide who the next president is going to be. Because you know that is what is coming.

GB1

I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Is so that John Roberts doesn’t get to decide who the next president is going to be. Because you know that is what is coming.

+1

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Nominate Amy Coney Barrett and watch Chuck U Schumer go crazy. I can’t wait to see him crying and looking down his nose in front of a microphone whining.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don't get the "Cocaine Mitch" reference. Why "Cocaine" Mitch?

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Can't have it both ways, nomination should be AFTER inauguration day, anything else would be hypocritical. I'd rather have Brett Kethledge when it does go down.

Mauser Rescue Society
Founder, President, and Chairman

I don't always shoot Mausers, but when I do...I prefer VZ-24s.

jdi do píči
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by CowboyTim
Can't have it both ways, nomination should be AFTER inauguration day, anything else would be hypocritical. I'd rather have Brett Kethledge when it does go down.
Who gives a fuuck about hypocritical at this point ? You think the Dems aren't hypocritical and worse every chance they get ?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
There is a major difference between Obama’s appointment and Trump’s. Obama was done, his 8 years were all but up. Trump has 4 more years left.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I don't care what looks hypocritical, winning is winning, and this'll look like winning to me.

I want my country back.

Black Cows Matter!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Bperdue21
There is a major difference between Obama’s appointment and Trump’s. Obama was done, his 8 years were all but up. Trump has 4 more years left.

The 'major difference' IMHO is NOT that Obama was 'done'............

Obama had every right, Constitutionally, to appoint in his last year......... The Senate had every right, Constitutionally, to reject...... and they did, by not even bringing the matter to the floor.

This idea of not confirming in the last year, the last month, the last week even, is totally made up.

Trump has a vacancy on the SCOTUS, he was elected, as long as he is in office, it is HIS to fill, if the Senate confirms, so be it, if they don't................ they don't.

Last edited by Muffin; 09/19/20.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Muffin
Originally Posted by Bperdue21

The 'major difference' IMHO is NOT that Obama was 'done'............

Obama had every right, Constitutionally, to appoint in his last year......... The Senate had every right, Constitutionally, to reject...... and they did, by not even bringing the matter to the floor.

This idea of not confirming in the last year, the last month, the last week even, is totally made up.

Trump has a vacancy on the SCOTUS, he was elected, as long as he is in office, it is HIS to fill, if the Senate confirms, so be it, if they don't................ they don't.

That’s where I’m at.

Our entire government is set up for one branch stone wall the other. When the balance tilts, you gotta run with it.
The nomination is Trumps. WaitIng until after Nov is just dumb.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It absolutely needs to be done now. Trump could lose (or have it stolen from him) or the Dems could win the senate. It's their duty to appoint someone now while they can.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by tpcollins
Nominate Amy Coney Barrett and watch Chuck U Schumer go crazy. I can’t wait to see him crying and looking down his nose in front of a microphone whining.

Her choice of adoption is a bad indicator vis a vis our nation's immigration situation, and the laws relating thereto.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
At this point, IDGAFF if Trump outcheats the commies to win. They'll cheat. We need a brawler and street fighter and that's what we've got, thank God. The Dems probably haven't won a Presidential election legitimately since Andy Jackson. SCOTUS nominee? Shove it so far up their asses that Soros pukes when it comes out his mouth.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ruth has been dead a long time. The dems used her as a puppet, so that seat has been corrupt. Talk of fair play is pretty naive.
If it can be rammed thru, then get it done.
No doubt there is a ton of backdoor deals and money changing hands now.

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Not nominating right away is appeasement which we all should have learned does not work with the democrat communists. I hope President Trump nominates before She is in the ground.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Hypocrisy is the order of the day in DC. That's why I reveled over Obama whining about the Garland fiasco.

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article70499547.html

"But when he was a senator, Obama and his Democratic colleagues attempted to block the nomination of President George W. Bush’s pick to the Supreme Court, Samuel Alito, using the technical procedure of a filibuster."

HA HA HA HA HA

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
I don't get the "Cocaine Mitch" reference. Why "Cocaine" Mitch?

neither do I ??

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
If Mitch can't get it done in time, then he should RECESS, and let TRiUMPh make a recess appointment.............. temporary though it MAY be..... We don't need a 4/4 Court with what is likely coming up in the next three months...

Last edited by Muffin; 09/19/20.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I cant wait for another RINO to be appointed so he or she can vote along with the white hating communists

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Bullshit, educate yourself for crying out loud.

https://therightscoop.com/watch-mitch-mcconnells-full-interview-with-bret-baier/

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

608 members (007FJ, 160user, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 55 invisible), 2,330 guests, and 1,200 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,093
Posts18,464,084
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.