Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Holy crap! They're losing their minds over there. One thread title said "I'm think I may be holding off on transitioning" . Lol! You can't make this up! Maybe that was written by Paddler come to think of it.

https://www.democraticunderground.org/100214095635

LMAO. Or Ginger, AKA Ginther.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I read somewhere that Ted Cruz was on his short list. I think he would make a pretty good SC Justice.

Black Cows Matter!
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
We're gonna find out what Mitch's true colors are & what he's made of now.................he's on record with saying he would more ahead, but this really is short timing.

This is not a Trump show now, it's purely the Mitch rodeo.

MM

Mitch isn't the guy I want to have to rely on when times are tough. He's the definition of a career Washington insider. I hope I'm wrong, but he's slimy.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Remsen
What is the downside to ramming through a new Justice before the new Senate is sworn in? The Dems impeached Trump, let lose mobs to destroy the country, vilified the GOP and about half of the population and promised to do something just like packing the court if they got power. Trump and Mitch must do everything possible to get a conservative into RBG's seat before the end of the year (they have until the new Senate is sworn in next year as far as I can tell). We already have riots and lawlessness in Congress. Now, we can get something in exchange for what they've put the country through.

If I was in a position to do so, this would be my recommendation to the President. If and when he is re-elected I would recommend he immediately propose increasing the Supreme Court to 12 or 15 justices and appoint tnem before his term in office is over. Remind the democrats it was their idea.
We do not want Roberts selecting the President in case it comes to that.

Last edited by 45_100; 09/18/20.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
We're gonna find out what Mitch's true colors are & what he's made of now.................he's on record with saying he would more ahead, but this really is short timing.

This is not a Trump show now, it's purely the Mitch rodeo.

MM

Mitch isn't the guy I want to have to rely on when times are tough. He's the definition of a career Washington insider. I hope I'm wrong, but he's slimy.

While that might be true, he's the horse we've got. You run what you brung.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
meltdown video.

My goodness.

Don’t watch if kids / g-kids are near.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
In the comments from the video above:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
meltdown video.

My goodness.

Hahahahahah. Typical ugly liberal democRAT Khhunt.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
meltdown video.

My goodness.

Lol, I think I know her........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Muffin
In the comments from the video above:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Hahaha.

Quote of the day!

The W&J fan base is pretty conservative / right wing.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

IC B3

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
I nominate Judge Jeanine. Although she might take a pay cut. Liberal heads would vaporize.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Holy crap! They're losing their minds over there. One thread title said "I'm think I may be holding off on transitioning" . Lol! You can't make this up! Maybe that was written by Paddler come to think of it.

https://www.democraticunderground.org/100214095635

LMAO. Or Ginger, AKA Ginther.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
I just joined, let’s see how long I last :-) I’ll go along with everything for a while and then test the waters.

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
As much as id like to see Trump just stick it in their face, maybe a longer look at those lifetime appointments deserves more scrutiny based on some of the recent so called conservative picks.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Crazy c hunt vid would have been better if she hit a bridge abutment and airbags deployed

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Whoa! That gal in the video was pretty unhinged. Damn! Poor thing.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
According to posts I read over there, Trump will shortly nominate a replacement, McConnell says the replacement will receive a vote, and Collins and Murkowski have said they would not support any nominee this close to the possible transition, either before or after the election.

They have to explain why the nominee is unacceptable. Once a nominee is named, their issues with style or timing are meaningless.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by muleshoe
I read somewhere that Ted Cruz was on his short list. I think he would make a pretty good SC Justice.

He would make a great Scotus, but as Head of the Senate Judiciary committee, we need him to in place to get this done in only 6 weeks.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It’s amazing how those DU progressive fascists think. They are made that people refused to vote for Hillary, claiming that they are evil. Never do they say that she was a terrible candidate who took hundreds of millions in bribes, that she betrayed the country by mishandling classified information and was unable to function as a presidential candidate. Criticism of the party is verboten, so they attack voters who voted wrong. No wonder they don’t have a problem voting for Dementia Joe! Their making the same mistake they did with Hillary!

[Linked Image from ]
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (10ring1, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1234, 1Longbow, 70 invisible), 2,397 guests, and 1,171 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,319
Posts18,468,418
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.