Print Thread
Hop To
C
ctsmith Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
What a jackass loser trader. If he were in the senate instead of being a completely incompetent AG, Bama wouldn't have had to endure the Roy Moore fiasco which elected a Democrat. Senate Republicans would be 54 and the 3 flakes would be irrelevant, we'd have the necessary 51. Sometimes I wonder if he was really that incompetent or was he a turncoat?

GB1

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
True, but it was Trump that nominated him. I know he really wishes he hadn't but that doesn't change the fact that he did.

I really dislike the practice of taking sitting senators and congressmen and putting them in cabinet posts. Taking a solid GOP senator (Sessions was) and risking the loss of the seat doesn't make sense. Sure, the Roy Moore fiasco should have never happened but if Sessions had stayed put it never would have and Doug Jones wouldn't be there.

That was a huge screwup letting that seat open so Jones could slime his way in.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ctsmith
What a jackass loser trader. If he were in the senate instead of being a completely incompetent AG, Bama wouldn't have had to endure the Roy Moore fiasco which elected a Democrat. Senate Republicans would be 54 and the 3 flakes would be irrelevant, we'd have the necessary 51. Sometimes I wonder if he was really that incompetent or was he a turncoat?
Sessions is compromised somehow. No other explanation makes sense. Just like John Roberts. Whether enough money was proffered or the commies have something on him, one way or another, he's dead to us.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You don't need 51. You need 50, with Pence casting the deciding vote.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We'll see who the real RINOs are.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by GeoW

Boy, thats for sure.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Unfortunately, I think there will be a number of Repub Senators that think they should not seat a new Justice a few months before the election. And I'm talking abouit you;re regular RINOs.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy

No, you really need 60 to break a filibuster.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The one from Alaska for starts...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
No filibuster for judges- - - - -just a simple majority- - - - -the dummycraps changed that rule, and it bit them in the butt big time!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Sessions is compromised somehow. No other explanation makes sense. Just like John Roberts. Whether enough money was proffered or the commies have something on him, one way or another, he's dead to us.

Moore is the only one that admits to diddling under age girls so they can’t hang nuthin on him...”I always had their mom’s permission” -Roy Moore

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Romney, Murkowski and Collins are gonna fuqk us all.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Armednfree
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy

No, you really need 60 to break a filibuster.

Not anymore.
Dingy Harry got rid of the 60 vote cloture rule for judges, but kept it in place for SC Justices

McConnell got rid of it for Justices.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
_
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
_
Well every time democraps loose they change the rules. Hopefully enuff stupid has happened it will biteEm in the seat warmer

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

He gaix?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by GeoW

We know who the RINO's are.

We'll see exactly how traitorous they really are.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Can the rinos live with a 4-4 supreme court split during the election. RBG was a reliable liberal. The lefts position on the court was weakened.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What no one seems to remember is that Governor Ivey called a special election for this seat after Bentley made the appointment. She had no obligation to do so and, had she not, Luther Strange would still be Alabama’s junior senator.

C
ctsmith Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Woodhits
What no one seems to remember is that Governor Ivey called a special election for this seat after Bentley made the appointment. She had no obligation to do so and, had she not, Luther Strange would still be Alabama’s junior senator.

Great point. Alabama really screwed up the whole ordeal. Bible belt Christians (I am one) and their sacred (clown) cow Moore cost us a seat. Moore should have never made it out of the primary.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

262 members (348srfun, 300_savage, 338reddog, 1_deuce, 260Remguy, 10gaugemag, 31 invisible), 2,283 guests, and 1,130 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,468
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.