Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by 79S
Right now from what I read Ted Cruz is the man Donald Trump has in mind to replace her.

He's a nutcase Christian Zionist (which is a heresy) and an Israel Firster. That means he's under the thumb of the folks moving to shut down American liberty, particularly free speech, which issue is almost certainly going to be coming before the Supreme Court very soon. No thanks.

you are right but so is mike sick pence mike plumpeo and trump all led by the rabid mossad agent kosher kushner. you aint getting nowhere in the GOP unless you are a servant of israel

GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Wasn't Barret the one that adopted two niglets?

when a white woman adopts negro kids she is making a political statement which is.....F U white people. also she has a cucked husband so she is a domineering bi tch

You’re a fugking idiot.

I guess you raising mulatto grandkids

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by 79S
Right now from what I read Ted Cruz is the man Donald Trump has in mind to replace her.

He's a nutcase Christian Zionist (which is a heresy) and an Israel Firster. That means he's under the thumb of the folks moving to shut down American liberty, particularly free speech, which issue is almost certainly going to be coming before the Supreme Court very soon. No thanks.

you are right but so is mike sick pence mike plumpeo and trump all led by the rabid mossad agent kosher kushner. you aint getting nowhere in the GOP unless you are a servant of israel

Sadly, true.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by 16bore

when a white woman adopts negro kids she is making a political statement which is.....F U white people. also she has a cucked husband so she is a domineering bi tch

You’re a fugking idiot.

This.

Good grief......

it is suicidal people like you that has caused the US to go from 93% white to 58% white. south afreaka is the US future. plain to see you are a cucked man

Last edited by SPQR70AD; 09/19/20.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

You’re a fugking idiot.

I guess you raising mulatto grandkids and you are cucked

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Originally Posted by rem141r
main problem i see is that she is a woman and only 48. she could be on the bench for a long, long time and call me what you will, i don't trust women's critical thought processes. that said, a lot of men seem to have problems separating feelings from facts too so who the hell knows anymore. i agree that nominating a woman may make it harder for the democrats to skewer her but these POS's in Congress these days seem to outdo themselves stooping to new lows. so ya, put me in the maybe column.

Agreed, a female definitely has a different thought process. An educated white women adopting black kids makes absolutely no sense. I can see adopting oriental kids but negros.......makes one really wonder what the heck.

Social Justice Warrior. No thanks.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
She may be Liberal. Let's check this out before we jump. The interracial adoption gives me pause. Also I'm tired of this deferring to American Indian claims. We could lose the Black Hills to the Sioux Indians. They would turn it into another Pine Ridge ghetto.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

You’re a fugking idiot.

I have no grandkids you uneducated racist hillbilly dumbfugk. You prove what a worthless piece of [bleep] you are every time you post.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Come on Bango S play us a tune you Deliverance hillbilly. Obviously you’re one of those In breeders. Did your dad think you had a nice mouth?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JoeBob
...why is it that you seem to have to be either a Catholic or a Jew to be on the SC when the country is still a majority white and Protestant country?

I've wondered this for some time now...

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bottom line is Trump isnt going to nominate anyone the left will vote to confirm and visa versa. So therefore the nonimee should be the most conservative person Mitch thinks he can get confirmed.

No downside to doing it before the election. Trump wins and we got another conservative long term on the court. Trump loses and we got another conservative on the court long term. The risky move is to wait as there is no guarantee both Trump with win and the Senate will remain in Republican hands for four more years.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
Bottom line is Trump isnt going to nominate anyone the left will vote to confirm and visa versa. So therefore the nonimee should be the most conservative person Mitch thinks he can get confirmed.

No downside to doing it before the election. Trump wins and we got another conservative long term on the court. Trump loses and we got another conservative on the court long term. The risky move is to wait as there is no guarantee both Trump with win and the Senate will remain in Republican hands for four more years.

Yep.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
As I recall, Amy Barrett wrote an opinion in a case involving AR-15's in which she argued that it is unconstitutional to ban AR-15's because they are a firearm in common use. That would indicate that she is a Second Amendment advocate.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123

Agreed. IMO, this is bigger than any single candidate.

I would prefer Trump with a R senate and house. Then we can concentrate on getting conservatives into congress.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

You’re a fugking idiot.

I have no grandkids you uneducated racist hillbilly dumbfugk. You prove what a worthless piece of [bleep] you are every time you post.

you will soon hahahah

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by bowmanh
As I recall, Amy Barrett wrote an opinion in a case involving AR-15's in which she argued that it is unconstitutional to ban AR-15's because they are a firearm in common use. That would indicate that she is a Second Amendment advocate.

Thank you, I did not know this. She sounds like a winner to me. IDC who she adopted as children, Color means nothing. It's what's inside and how they were raised that makes the difference. Solid choice in my book. The Dems have nothing to challenge her on.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

You’re a fugking idiot.

you will soon hahahah

Come on Banjo S is that the best you can do you uneducated dumbass??? I get that you’re the banjo playing kid from deliverance grown up. We all do.

Last edited by Springcove; 09/19/20.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by rem141r
main problem i see is that she is a woman and only 48. she could be on the bench for a long, long time and call me what you will, i don't trust women's critical thought processes. that said, a lot of men seem to have problems separating feelings from facts too so who the hell knows anymore. i agree that nominating a woman may make it harder for the democrats to skewer her but these POS's in Congress these days seem to outdo themselves stooping to new lows. so ya, put me in the maybe column.

Yup. And keep Cruz in the trenches fighting the fight, in the Senate. If I'm still alive then, Cruz in 2024 works for me. Joan Larsen or Amul Thapar would work well IMO to replace Ruthie. Joan clerked for Scalia and raghead Thapar is a strong constitutionalist with more actual time on the bench than all the others combined. A lot of the nominees have too much time in academia and the DC beltway...a big negative IMO.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

You’re a fugking idiot.

Put the Douche on ignore. He's a cop and Jew hater, no value here. Rambles on and on like a pig in shiet. His post's have no value.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

You’re a fugking idiot.

Put the Douche on ignore. He's a cop and Jew hater, no value here. Rambles on and on like a pig in shiet. His post's have no value.

Agreed

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 1234, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 19rabbit52, 51 invisible), 2,277 guests, and 1,193 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,090
Posts18,464,038
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.